It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This one will make you wonder or it did me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Many of you might remember when they brought out CIA assets Tom Hanks and Ellen Degenerate on TV to show us that Covid is bad and we need to just stay in our homes.

I knew right then.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

An increased number of children actually killed themselves this past year due to Democrat leaders!

Yes, and it's shameful and unconscionable but we've seen time and time again that the people responsible have no shame and have no conscience. And I'm afraid that the numbers may be even higher than we know, with an "accident" -- including "accidental" overdoses -- listed as the cause of death. Many parents of suicided children problem want to believe it was an accident. But this has been happening since very early in the pandemnic shutdowns. This was known. We knew this was happening. Too many people didn't care. Including those who wanted to be "safe and protected" at everyone else's expense and suffering. Too many people were too happy to impose (indirect) death sentences and other harm and misery on others as long as they were "safe and protected."

This TV host broke down in tears last week while interviewing some of the parents.

www.mediaite.com...

I wonder how the interviewer felt about the problem a year ago... even six months ago... The media was quite happy to push the doom and gloom narrative. They aren't innocent in the many many deaths caused by the quarantines and other tyrannical regulations and rules. They weren't reporting on either the potential or very real negative consequences and repercussions of the lockdowns. So many people hurt in so many ways. Even killed.

I hope Democrat leaders who over-reacted to minor killer Covid-19 grow a conscience and, at the very least, apologize to America. (Some should atone by ending their own life.)

Ending their own life is too damn good and too damn easy for them. No. Just no.

Let them atone by coming clean on ALL the dirtiness and corruptness in DC and every state capitol. Let them atone by dedicating the rest of their lives to righting the many many wrongs committed against the Constitution and We The People. Let them atone by moving Heaven and Earth to strengthen and fortify our laws and government, and empower the people with independent investigatory and charging powers, so that this can never happen again.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

What bugs me is what role President Trump played in the destruction of our economy, and the human carnage that resulted.

He should come clean and admit the evil in government was too powerful for him to counter.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Look I know democrats are the scum of the earth but so you really believe republicans are any different ? If so why don’t the republicans start locking some of the law breaking liberals in jail ?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I was in a unit that worked regularly for funerals in Arlington National Cemetery. Every year we there there more and more, because the Baby Boomers started dying off. And they will die off in increasing numbers each year for a few years to come. Nobody talks about that with the increased death tolls each year.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What bugs me is what role President Trump played in the destruction of our economy, and the human carnage that resulted.

He should come clean and admit the evil in government was too powerful for him to counter.

Or maybe he is the narcissistic egotist many suspected him of being and is just as amoral and corrupt as the rest of the rotten set of scumbags?

But I think that's a discussion for another time.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com... =the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

From Europe: 3,964 People Have Died from Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines” – 162,610 Injuries

The article list the different vaccines and the reported deaths and side effects.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Look I know democrats are the scum of the earth but so you really believe republicans are any different ? If so why don’t the republicans start locking some of the law breaking liberals in jail ?
Different sides of the same coin. All political parties and systems are the same once they reach power or direct opposition. The game of control, the illusion of choice, the palliative for the masses.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

As far as I can make out about 125,000,000 people in Europe have been vaccinated.

So I think that equates to around 0.13% 'injured' and 0.003% deaths.

I don't know how that compares to other vaccines and medications?

That list includes anything and everything; infections, muscular problems, social problems, psychiatric issues, reproductive issues, product issues, eye disorders blah blah blah.
You name it these vaccines can cause it.....apparently.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump was in over his head and didn't realize it. Then he got cocky. He decided to use the information he had for "leverage" -- his words. Then he hired Bill Barr and I lost all hope.

My biggest problem with Trump at first was that he had no concept of the founding principles of the Constitution, and this was obvious in his business dealings... eminent domain? No respect for the individual's private property rights. Various comments about policing in general and specific incidents that showed no respect for due process, or any individual rights. So many things.

And Trump should have made sure that all the information he gave Barr instructions to release were actually released. Trump never should have counted on investigations to uncover anything, or bring anyone to justice. Trump should have taken the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and made it public. Even if Trump had to do it himself on Twitter.

When Covid hit, it was exactly his lack of knowledge about rights that made him impotent. Instead of protecting and defending individual rights, saying loudly and clearly that there was NO place for quarantining asymptomatic persons, or closing private businesses, or denying medical care for non-Covid health issues, and on and on, Trump let the "severity" guide him. As dictated by all the wrong people.

Trump's bark was always worse than his bite.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Unfortunately, if we really want to count ALL deaths "due to Covid,"

also we would have to include, killed by gunfire, car crash victims, beat to death in fights, stabbing's, heart attacks, any death that the patient/ victim is suspected of, or tested positive for covid. remember the CDC said so.

edit on 28-3-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Unfortunately, if we really want to count ALL deaths "due to Covid," we also have to count the increased suicides due to Covid lockdowns, accidental drug overdoses, and medical conditions that were not treated because of Covid restrictions...

What about the suicides among those who keep trying to deny figures that keep mounting up, and then their friends and relatives succumb, but they can't deal with the guilt.

And why would accidental drug overdoses be a part of it, ort are they Injecting bleach, and self-medicating with fish tank cleaner?

edit on 29/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He was at the top government at the time. He just pretended that he was less powerful than the opposition whenever crap happened.

In truth, both sides were inept.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What about the suicides among those who keep trying to deny figures that keep mounting up, and then their friends and relatives succumb, but they can't deal with the guilt.

I can say in complete and total honesty that I have never heard of any such case. But if there is such a one (or more), than sure -- add 'em to the count. If every other kindasorta tangentially related case can be a Covid death, then so can that one.

And why would accidental drug overdoses be a part of it, ort are they Injecting bleach, and self-medicating with fish tank cleaner?

Again, I have only heard of one possible case of "self"-medicating with fish tank cleaner, which is more likely murder, and no cases of injecting bleach. But if it happened, then sure, add them to the count.

But I include accidental overdoses because people with too much time on their hands tend to do too much of some things, including drug users and drugs. Because some people with depression and anxiety self-medicate and make mistakes. Because some people hooked on hard drugs end up going too far during non-Covid times, but Covid time would make it much harder to receive help needed.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

SO what about those who lost everything from their jobs to their homes and killed themselves because ... COVID (lockdown)? Do they count as COVID deaths too?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It’s funny to see there are still people spreading the proven LIE that President Trump suggesting injecting bleach or any other product

Easily manipulated is easily manipulated

Well done facebook, you fooled them. Disinformation works.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
saw a news article today that Mexico had something like 400,000 extra deaths over previous years I wonder if the CDC will ever release the actual deaths for 2020 to compare to previous years because everything I have seen shows statistically a pretty minimal change from previous years.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

SO what about those who lost everything from their jobs to their homes and killed themselves because ... COVID (lockdown)? Do they count as COVID deaths too?

So why were they protesting, not wearing masks, probably not sanitizing as well, congregating in large close-packed groups, attending political rallies, and doing everything they could to increase the spread of the pathogen, and therefore extend the period of lockdown?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
It’s funny to see there are still people spreading the proven LIE that President Trump suggesting injecting bleach or any other product

Easily manipulated is easily manipulated

Well done facebook, you fooled them. Disinformation works.

He said it fairly clearly. He also later said it was sarcastic. Did you find it so?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I wonder if the CDC will ever release the actual deaths for 2020 to compare to previous years

Ask, and you shall receive.
But apparently you haven't being paying attention, the information has been readily available for quite a while now, on an ongoing basis. The caption is a little hard to read, if you right click the image you should be able to get the full sized version.

The data comes from death certificates so there is a lag of up to a few months. The newer data is not up to date.

www.cdc.gov...

edit on 3/30/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join