It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThePrankMonkey has arrived

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i've been here before but my name got deleted or something so i created a new name. its been a while since i actually visted. the board sure has changed alot!

now on to who i am.

i'm the prank monkey. but dont let this fool you. it is only a name. i am a fool, idiot, moron, jackass but i also attempt to be well thought out, articulate and insightful. my sense of humor is kind of unique and most may not "get it". however i am fairly harmless, i dont like getting into flame wars or insulting contests, i prefer an intelligent debate or outright tomfoolery. i can be serious or goofy, you will know when i am one or the other.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hello ThePrankMoney.

You don't sound harmless to me.

Do you do much at places like www.smirkingchimp.com?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
no

and what about me doesnt sound harmless???

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Welcome PrankMonkey...

...a combination of serious AND silly...can always do with more of that here...so welcome, welcome, help yourself to the bananas...

...out of interest...who were you before you became 'PrankMonkey'?

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Your merry japes and pranks combined with your articulation and insight might mean that you are a jester working for the enemy.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hi ya doing monkey
nice to meet you
glad to see you back.

Have fun!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
masked, you're paranoid! relax.

here, have a banana!

thank you alien and markos.

i was "iwassam74" on this board. i doubt anyone here would recognize the name but some of the same people on a board i'm on did join here a long time ago, not sure if they still post here though. if they do they can "vouch" for me unless their name is lupe, then you cant believe a words they spew about me.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Welcome to our family. It is a family you know. As long as your sensible your fine by me. Most of us are like that anyway.

Welcome again!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
ok whats this ET resistance, NWO resistance and awareness stuff about??

the board didnt have this when i was first here.

and thanks for the welcome

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Plausible and useful explanations of resistance factors are here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be careful not to offend sensitive alien abductees. Non-reptilian abductors use memory suppression not pain suppression.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Any adversary of Lupe is a FRIEND OF MINE

Good to see you back(not that I remember the screen name
).

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
Any adversary of Lupe is a FRIEND OF MINE

Good to see you back(not that I remember the screen name
).

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

i've gone round and round with lupe several times before on another board. eventually he/she/it was banned from that board and they wound up wasting space here. i still see them in the register but hasnt posted in a while. why am i not surprised to find that they have been struck by the ban hammer?

name calling, overuse of vulgarities, not using logic in their "debates" (i use that term loosely) and being a closed minded nitwit while trying to act like they're more enlightened than anyone else. good ole lupe. i sure dont miss em!

and thanks for the welcome.

masked...

ok i read the thread...so basically its just silly nonsense and doesnt really mean anything in particular.

top topics

join