It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell - “We have the cyber footprint to prove the actual score of the game.”

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Something is up. Usurper Joe is proving to be the biggest dumbass to ever be POTUS, real or through fraud. Its either that he's being used to destroy the country, OR he's being manipulated to make one disastrous decision after another to expedite the desire he be removed and Trump is restored rightfully to office.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: olaru12

No I LIKE right to work. Why? because I do not have to pay union dues EVEN IF WE ARE PART OF A UNION.(i used to work but cant now)

I know it's an old cliché but "Right to work, for less" Do what ever you thinks best, you disserve it!!

Here's another cliche you might remember...."pretend to pay me and I'll pretend to work"

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

This doesnt make sense.......

If everyone worldwide sees what they have and still nothing is done. A cyber attack on our country.

What do you mean? it makes no literary sense! did you mean a cyber attack will commence if nothing is done?

No. A Cyber attack was done on our country by foreign nations that overturned the Presidential election. But yes. If nothing is done we don't have real elections in the USA.
edit on 29-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Something is up. Usurper Joe is proving to be the biggest dumbass to ever be POTUS, real or through fraud. Its either that he's being used to destroy the country, OR he's being manipulated to make one disastrous decision after another to expedite the desire he be removed and Trump is restored rightfully to office.

I hope the hopeium is true and we will be able to escape this sick ride. I also hope Trumps son in law isn't the anti Christ. That would be a plus.
edit on 29-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: yuppa

No I LIKE right to work. Why? because I do not have to pay union dues EVEN IF WE ARE PART OF A UNION.(i used to work but cant now)

I know it's an old cliché but "Right to work, for less" Do what ever you thinks best, you disserve it!!

Here's another cliche you might remember...."pretend to pay me and I'll pretend to work"

when you price yourself out of a job,then you will see the union issue.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Ah... understood!

I wonder sometimes if the majority of people who are aware of this realize that the dollar civilization decline is past the point of no return! Do most people realize that 90 years are almost up or dont they? Just a thought!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can only hope that this is true.

Just don't hold your breath, DB.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You are/were an actor and don't you own a studio?? You produce and sell media, one of the most profitable industries on Earth in line with Banking, pharmaceuticals, insurance, telecommunications etc...

Good for you. Wal-Mart employees stock and sell the stuff that keeps you well paid , so there is kind of some irony right?? If they made as much as you with that generous of benefits, the price of your media would be so exhorbitant at the retail level most of it would go unpurchased.

Mind you, most Wal-Mart workers get those same benefits, just likely not on the same scale.
edit on 3-30-2021 by worldstarcountry because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Ah... understood!

I wonder sometimes if the majority of people who are aware of this realize that the dollar civilization decline is past the point of no return! Do most people realize that 90 years are almost up or dont they? Just a thought!

If everyone keeps talking about inflation. They just might conjure it into actual existence. The Federal Reserve could always destroy the recycled cash and quit printing when they want to increase it's value.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Ah... understood!

90 years?
my understanding is that USD was scammed into existence in 1913, 90 years came and went in 2003.
Ever since I first looked at the history of USD, I figured they chose a nice round number- a hundred years to steal everything from everyone.
They accomplished their goal early, but the hundred year mark still came and went... eight years ago.

Best I can figure, the masterminds behind this scam figured their grandchildren would figure out what to do next. Now they own everything, but whoever is running the show is too busy having a good time to do anything with their unimaginable wealth and power.

Fiat currency came to the US with a mission, and that mission was accomplished a long time ago. Now we all work for the bankers.
A little over a year ago, the bankers let china basically take control of the world, using the human condition to leverage our pathetic fiat currency. Now we've got a world population that is both under control but also entirely unsustainable.
Thanks to idiots in charge, huge food crops were plowed under, and an unimaginable number of livestock was culled without being brought to market. Now we're staring down a food shortage problem that hasn't been seen in two or three generations.... on purpose.
If these people want to keep their version of civilization alive, they'll need to cull the human population. What better way than to manufacture a crisis that prevents people from doing their part, while simultaneously manufacturing a food shortage crisis?

Don't worry though- you'll still get paid free money from uncle bai-den. You can't buy food with that money- but don't worry about that. Instead you better focus on getting your vaccine, otherwise you wont have the license to get into the store to try your luck at exchanging worthless credit for food.

El Papel, if you will- good luck everybody.... I suggest holding onto some cash at the very least... it works better than credit when things get bad.
Can't wipe your bum with credit!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Ah... understood!

If everyone keeps talking about inflation. They just might conjure it into actual existence. The Federal Reserve could always destroy the recycled cash and quit printing when they want to increase it's value.

Why would they want to increase its value? it's just so much easier to print more, use that free money to buy resources, and then just keep devaluing the currency to hoard more actual wealth.
They already more or less own all the property in the USA thanks to their clever tricks.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Frank will be a home for major influencers, to micro influencers, to average Americans"

Notice who ranks first to last in that sentence?

Just another social media platform trying to sell you, and sell you something at the same time, all while keeping you from the real threat... actual socialization.

Agree with this - while I applaud the attempt, nothing short of decentralized internet/ decentralized social media will be enough!
edit on 3/30/2021 by dogstar23 because: Because attempt is spelled with a "t" at the end. My first attemp was less than stellar.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The current 90 year cycle we are in began in the period of time between 1929 great depression and the end of ww2 at which time the dollar became the dominant world currency. The 90 year cycle was the means by which the Etruscans would measure time. Every 90 years history repeats itself. 90 years is by and large the period of time from the moment that something happens (for example the founding of a city) until the point in time that all people who had lived at the first moment had died.
edit on 2021-03-30T19:33:41-05:00202103bpm3103pm4131 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

Im pretty positive its the actual printing of money thats conjuring the inflation into existence, not the talking about it!
edit on 2021-03-30T19:36:07-05:00202103bpm3103pm0731 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Put 6% of your money in Bitcoin and Bullion. Get rich off of it. If you think the dollar will die. Put your money mostly in stocks to beat inflation.

At the moment we don't have much inflation.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So whats the score?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Lindell's Website.

Voting Machine Fraud

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Joe Biden's deterioration continues. His controllers are seriously considering replacement options.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
So whats the score?

Deep State Voting Machines: 81,268,924
Pillow Man: Zero

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lysergic
So whats the score?

Deep State Voting Machines: 81,268,924
Pillow Man: Zero

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Ah... understood!

Why would they want to increase its value? it's just so much easier to print more, use that free money to buy resources, and then just keep devaluing the currency to hoard more actual wealth.
They already more or less own all the property in the USA thanks to their clever tricks.

They might want to gains some respect back hah. The coins are not worth the metal they make them out of. So it's costing them.

And if they want people to quit inventing crypto currencies to get away from their centralized scam, they need to revalue. They mistakenly believe that people will use any centralized digital currency they come up with.

Then you have the National Debt. They give our money to other countries with our credit. And claim that we should feel obligated to pay it back. THE BANKS NEED TO RIGHT OFF THE DEBT.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join