It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Whistleblower Reveals Kamala Harris’s VP Pick And Other Future Plans Once Biden Steps Down...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
My guess before he was even sworn in was 6 months, end of summer best case.

No way does he survive the pressure of this job.

I am torn on who they will bring in, but my guess is a person of color so we can have 2 in the white house to "make up" for past transgressions.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

More nonsense posted as news by a far right website and ATS laps it up , marvelous.

Overall, we rate The Clover Chronicle Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as use of poor sources, a failed fact check and a complete lack of transparency.
mediabiasfactcheck.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

originally posted by: ketsuko

It is a sad statement that they can't actually elect a women to the office. They have to force her on us.

There were plenty of good candidates that could've been propped up, but they stuck some of the worst of the worst onto us.

My side hasn't been doing too well putting up quality candidates, either:

Bob Dole
John McCain
Mitt Romney...

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You keep forgetting the rest of world factor.

If we're talking about the Great Reset, it's global, and since it's a global system, the effort to suppress any fight against it will be global as well. The effort is to end the US as a sovereign entity. The people who will be in power will have power even in that global system, so to them, what will it matter if they end the US?

If they end up touching off a Civil War, they still remove their opposition. In the end, it will be a six of one, half a dozen of the other situation. Either way, the opposition will end up removed.

So, sure, if all we're talking about is fighting the American left, we'd win, but can we fight them and the allies they'd call in from overseas ... China ... too?

edit on 27-3-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Simply put Yes, and we would win too. Think about it. They would never be able to dig us all out. This Nation would become no mans land. A never ending war zone, toxic...a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
In my opinion 6 months is to soon and I don’t see Joe sitting it out on his own. Now they may make the decision for him, but if it is a plan I doubt he’s knowingly part of it.
He is a lifetime politician who just reached the goal of president, his ego wouldn’t allow them to strip his legacy now.

The DNC would wait closer to the mid term elections for drama and effect drawing the sympathy of their base to win house and senate seats.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

More nonsense posted as news by a far right website and ATS laps it up , marvelous.

Overall, we rate The Clover Chronicle Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as use of poor sources, a failed fact check and a complete lack of transparency.

Stop fact checking the far right media so we can have that civil war everybody secretly wants.

/s

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You may or may not be right about that, but I think the members here can make up their own mind about its validity. We'll see what happens after it ages a bit.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The United States presidential line of succession is the order in which officials of the United States federal government assume the powers and duties of the office of president of the United States if the incumbent president becomes incapacitated, dies, resigns, or is removed from office. The order of succession specifies that the office passes to the vice president; if the vice presidency is simultaneously vacant, or if the vice president is also incapacitated, the powers and duties of the presidency pass to the speaker of the House of Representatives, president pro tempore of the Senate, and then Cabinet secretaries, depending on eligibility.

order of succession wikipedia link

it doesn't matter who the new president wants. there are policies in place to maintain order in the event a sitting president leaves office.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They would really, really like a civil war. They seriously want to thin the population down worldwide and what's so easy as to do it yourselves. Easy aint it.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

The United States presidential line of succession is the order in which officials of the United States federal government assume the powers and duties of the office of president of the United States if the incumbent president becomes incapacitated, dies, resigns, or is removed from office. The order of succession specifies that the office passes to the vice president; if the vice presidency is simultaneously vacant, or if the vice president is also incapacitated, the powers and duties of the presidency pass to the speaker of the House of Representatives, president pro tempore of the Senate, and then Cabinet secretaries, depending on eligibility.

it doesn't matter who the new president wants. there are policies in place to maintain order in the event a sitting president leaves office.

I have read this previously. It is my understanding Harris can choose her VP, but congress and the senate must approve that person. So she does have a choice to make, but it has to go through process, which will be messy to say the least.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It is my understanding Harris can choose her VP, but congress and the senate must approve that person. So she does have a choice to make, but it has to go through process, which will be messy to say the least.

But with the left controlling the media anyone who disagrees with her choice will be quickly labeled: Bigot, racist, ect.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
That list looks super contrived to me.
That is all I care to add.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Of course many of us on ATS have known this since well before the election. This was expected. This was pre-planned.

The Democrats planned to do a bait-and-switch on the American people all along.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

You may or may not be right about that, but I think the members here can make up their own mind about its validity. We'll see what happens after it ages a bit.

And the bait-and-switch election that was pre-planned by the Democrats will age like fine wine gone sour.

It will age, it will happen, and it will be really really bad for the nation.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

First if this were a plan they would wait until Biden has been in office for 2 years. This gurantees Kamala two terms as president. Next removing him would do to much damage to the Democrats so not likely.

What will happen os Joe will decide not to run for a second term. But he wont admit that now for fear of becoming a lame duck president. Over the next 4 years you will see Kamala take on more and more in the administration.

Their hope would be to make her the natural choice for president. Though with her personality its unlikely

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

I have read this previously. It is my understanding Harris can choose her VP, but congress and the senate must approve that person. So she does have a choice to make, but it has to go through process, which will be messy to say the least.

indeed it would be messy

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Determining a persons worth based on genitalia instead of merit is called sexism.

Determining a persons worth based on skin color instead of merit is called racism.

Democrats are racist and sexist.

So what?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I think most of us knew that he wouldn't be around for too long.
He is only a figurehead with no real power,someone else is calling
the shots.They just have him sign order after order until they are
ready to remove him from office.
I have seen video footage of him saying," I don't know what I'm
signing." A woman's voice tells him to keep signing. When he tripped
going up the stairs to Airforce1,I actually felt sorry for him that no
one was helping him.I don't hate the man and don't wish him any
harm.I just want a president who has a genuine love for our country.
Is this really asking too much from our "leaders"?

You should hate him. He is a low life rapist lying racist criminal leech. He has sucked the yolk from Americans eggs and his viper spawn are your superiors in the eyes of your country.
If there is pity in your heart feel sorry for yourself and the other fools who keep on with this insanity.
For gods sake the world has watched in a horrified stupor while the USSA becomes the PROA.
When will you cut out the rot.
Don’t ever forget. That squirming maggot is eating your countries putrefying flesh. It deserves nothing from no one.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

And the bait-and-switch election that was pre-planned by the Democrats will age like fine wine gone sour.

It will age, it will happen, and it will be really really bad for the nation.

Lol. I meant we'll see how the rumor ages, but that was funny.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join