It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Last Thread - Carry On Wayward Sons (and Daughters)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

What are you talking about William?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have no idea how you know my middle name but I'm saying that it isn't what it used to be. And I'm pretty sure that you can't argue against that.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I hope whatever comes next for you makes you happy - you’ve earned it!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: RMFX1

I was hesitant to post early on when I realized there are some actually crazy people on this site.

I got over it.

If you can’t beat them, join them, hey

(post by Flyingclaydisk removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Thanks for all you have done through all these years.

Whatever happens in the future, nobody can change the fact that you were a major part of what made ATS, ATS.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

ATS opened my eyes to many subjects I was previously unaware of.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Thanks for all of the effort and commitment you , Mark and all behind the scenes have put in to ATS over the years SkepticOverlord your love for your baby , as exemplified by your avatar , has shone brightly through the years.

It's been a pleasure to participate in your passion , enjoy your freedom and all the best for the future Sir.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Gosh I’ve been gathering information here my whole life it seems. Thank you very much for giving me the spot to have actual discussion. a reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
***NOTE***

Sometime early this morning, Flyingclaydisk made a post now showing "Removed for T&C violation". This is not accurate. It was removed because I was on my phone and I inadvertently deleted it. I'll send the text back to him in a PM and he can repost it.

Mea culpa.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here is the post that I originally wrote...

Wow, so many thoughts, and such little time. First and foremost, I would like to say THANK YOU, S.O., for all your (and the rest of the ATS team's) efforts and determination over the years. ATS is indeed a very unique place. I feel like it is especially important to applaud and underscore your efforts to keep ATS an open forum for opinion in the face of what must have been a tidal wave of calls to change that format. That level of determination, despite all odds, is commendable in the highest order.

ATS has always been a beacon of hope, in a sea of, well, crap. When I first came here I had a topic I simply could not think of anywhere else I could post it. I had been aware of ATS prior to that and had lurked as a non-member, but it was that topic which brought me to sign up and become a member. ATS has only gotten better since.

I find great irony, and no small amount of trepidation, in the changing of the guard here at ATS. It's ironic that the very thing which made ATS so great is also the same thing which made it struggle so. Further, when I stepped back from ATS and looked at the whole of it, one theme rang true. That theme was...'select people were keeping secrets which needed to be exposed'. It didn't matter what the subject of those secrets were, ATS was there to present, research and potentially expose them all. Even more ironic is "who" it was who was most likely to be keeping those secrets...the government. And, while some here may protest the recent increase in political threads, the reality of the matter is we've all now seen where the biggest conspiracy of all lies...the government.

Just imagine if ATS hadn't existed when all the MSM and on-line communities were labeling everything which wasn't in line with their agenda as a "crazy conspiracy theory"? And just look at how many of those 'crazy conspiracy theories' turned out to actually be true!! Without ATS, millions of people would have never known this, and that, my good sir, is the real tribute to you and your team's efforts. Because that, is what ATS is. And, the thought of that changing, or going away, is truly scary indeed.

I don't know what you had in mind when you first created ATS about what it might ultimately become, but if that thought was what ATS has become today then you are truly a brilliant man who will go far in life. I wish you well!

Thank you! Thanks for ALL of that!

Sincerely,

FCD

edit on 3/28/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A sincere & heartfelt thank you, SO. The work you've done in all areas as relates to ATS has always been impressive. You are an exceptional talent and passionate advocate.

Happy Trails, Brother!

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Thank you and good luck on your future endeavors. I'd like to express a huge thank you for keeping ATS alive throughout the years and for passing the torch in the most responsible way you could in favor of the site itself instead of your own personal benefit. Much gratitude for that sir.

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I legit shed a tear over this, this place has been a home, a place to explore, to vent, to come and visit with friends when I was in some of my darkest days.

From the live radio show i got to call in and talk, to the old chat feature where we could rib each other and have a good time.

One thing is for certain, the site is always evolving.

Were gonna miss you guys TONS, and I like others hope yall visit and drop some threads on us now and again.

My hats off to the new owners, it will be a challenge , but I know if they are dealing with you guys they are up for it.

It will also be supremely rewarding. And I look forward to meeting them as well.

TO the 3 Amigos! May your future journeys bring you great joy and enlightenment

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Things always happen for a reason. This site happened, evolved, became, is. Hopefully the reason continues to evolve and be, as well.

I've lurked and perused anonymously, more than while logged in, over quite a few years now.

May the road go ever onward for you, and your stars be bright.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just wanted to add my thanks too. Long did I lurk - probably about 15 years - but I finally joined and am proud to be a member. The site offers so much to so many different people. I wish both the new team and the old team a long and happy future.
Much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Thank You, what a journey, so much information.

911 reasearch guided me to ATS, feels like yesterday.
edit on 28-3-2021 by mfourl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Cheers for all the effort you've given over the years big guy.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

4 spaces left on the New Page...

Then... 😔

Still searching for the thread you got involved with when someone claiming to have come out of a bomb shelter with his family after 4-5 years post 2012. You offered the guy a live video interview on ATS. He gave bits about human waste and stack of 18+🔞 magazines in the shared bathroom. You typed in very bold big letters... "I REPUDIATE YOUR STORY, I REPUDIATE YOU!

Been searching forever now for that thread. It was very entertaining

edit on 28-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

3 spaces left..

edit on 28-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Been a helluva ride Bill, youll be sorely missed at the top of the food chain, and to me personally. You ARE ats in my opinion. Please take care and THANK YOU for 16 years of being what a lot of people needed, and the fun!

Some people love Kansas, i like them a lot, dont get me wrong....but well.... let them tell you

edit on 28-3-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join