It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Separatists - The great misdirection

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa
a reply to: Midnite247

The Scots are the best in the world at two things: 1) being brilliant. 2, Being ripped off by England.

As an Englishman I don't get a vote in deciding if Scotland leaves the Union. I don't really understand this: It's as much my Union as there's that would be broken up, like any divorce.

Perhaps the Scots are scared we might actually vote them out, and with it all the influence they have over us.

Fill yer boots, Sassanach.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Westminster is Corrupt to the core.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
And an International pariah and utter disgrace.
UK breaks international Law.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

And Holyrood isn't ?

It's your bigotry against the English that stinks Solo.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

The U.K. has not broken International Law.

You need to read Clause 38 of " The Witdrawl Agreement "

ection 38 of the new Act reasserts the principle of parliamentary sovereignty, suggesting that parliament could choose to breach the UK’s international obligations as a matter of domestic law if it chooses to.

eulawanalysis.blogspot.com...

www.legislation.gov.uk...

If you think The U.K. has broken International Law, then can you explain why The E.U. has not taken The U.K. to court ?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

All you do is pick up memes from your echo chamber. It's all Tories this and Tories that. All quite tedious really.

The fact is that Scottish nationalism has its roots in Nazi sympathy and now sits on a narrative of anti-Englishness. It's all nasty in the end.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

All you do is pick up memes from your echo chamber. It's all Tories this and Tories that. All quite tedious really.

The fact is that Scottish nationalism has its roots in Nazi sympathy and now sits on a narrative of anti-Englishness. It's all nasty in the end.

The fact is your lying again. I've already called you out on this lie you continually pluck from in YOUR unionist echo chamber. I'm not repeating myself. Anyone can look up your lie. keep repeating it, Goebbels.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The U.K. has not broken International Law.

You need to read Clause 38 of " The Witdrawl Agreement "

ection 38 of the new Act reasserts the principle of parliamentary sovereignty, suggesting that parliament could choose to breach the UK’s international obligations as a matter of domestic law if it chooses to.

eulawanalysis.blogspot.com...

www.legislation.gov.uk...

If you think The U.K. has broken International Law, then can you explain why The E.U. has not taken The U.K. to court ?

The UK has broken international law. Twice in fact. Give the EU time. They will deal with London in a SPECIFIC AND UNLIMITED way when the time is right.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The UK has broken international law. Twice in fact.

Care to explain when ?

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

And Holyrood isn't ?

It's your bigotry against the English that stinks Solo.

Show me where? Give me one instance of corruption anywhere near what London does on a DAILY BASIS.
Your country steals our natural resources from under our feet yet bigotry is your concern?. We should have declared war on England years ago along with the Irish.
edit on 27-3-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Care to explain when ?

You know how Google works. i'm not here to do your donkey work.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Care to explain when ?

You know how Google works. i'm not here to do your donkey work.

You made the claim, so back it up.

Otherwise it's just bull. ( which i would expect from you )

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Spewing your usual bigotry I see Solo.
Predictable.
And also predictably very selective; Scots played a full and active part in the expansionist policies of the UK and the British Empire....and many still are.

Sure, Westminster is corrupt, but if you honestly still believe that the people currently residing in Holyrood are any different well that just shows how much of a closed mind you have on the subject.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The fact is your lying again. I've already called you out on this lie ...

What? Do you mean nationalist love of the Nazis? It's well known. Arthur Donaldson, your former leader was Nazi sympathiser and Quisling. Not saying the current stock of nationalists are Nazis, just their roots. Don’t worry, you are not alone, the Irish nationalists conspired with the Nazi’s too.

Today, some parts of the nationalist cause are deeply unpleasant anti-English racists.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
We are all reaping the cost of the Blair government's meddling. Blair actually regrets it now. Too late, you buffoon.

I can see the tiny United Kingdom split into its constituent parts in a heart beat. Scotland already feels like a foreign country now.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I'm no great fan of Blair but could you please explain how you think any break up of the UK would be down to him?

I'd hazard a guess that many recent converts to the Nationalist ranks have been due to Austerity and other Tory policies.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Blair introduced devolution.

It was completely inevitable that Scotland would want to break free of the union, and I'm not sure about Wales.

It was a bananas idea and Blair himself regrets it now.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Spewing your usual bigotry I see Solo.
Predictable.
And also predictably very selective; Scots played a full and active part in the expansionist policies of the UK and the British Empire....and many still are.

Lithuianians, Slavs, Belarussians Hungarians, French, Dutch, Belgians, etc etc all got the job of doing the ethnic cleansing of their own people. It's how invading regimes operate. They recruit from within and get them to do their dirty work.

The Nazis learned a trick or two from Cruel Brittania.

Ethically cleansed the highlands of Scotland offering the King's shilling or a Coffin ship in return. Decisions decisions.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The fact is your lying again. I've already called you out on this lie ...

What? Do you mean nationalist love of the Nazis? It's well known. Arthur Donaldson, your former leader was Nazi sympathiser and Quisling. Not saying the current stock of nationalists are Nazis, just their roots. Don’t worry, you are not alone, the Irish nationalists conspired with the Nazi’s too.

Today, some parts of the nationalist cause are deeply unpleasant anti-English racists.

File under Pishful thinking. Unionists must try harder.
A step on the road to freedom.

It was at this time that an MP began enquiries about the raids and the arrests of Arthur Donaldson, G.C. Hay and others, and the various allegations and accusations from our own Party officials were shoved in our faces. (John McCormick said no members of the S.N.P. were involved - peculiar, I would say, as we were all paid up Edinburgh Branch members.)

Many letters were seized by the police which were mostly from service men, and normal Party information. In the end, all this effort came to nought because no case could be brought, and, as the police report says, with one exception, nothing of a seditious nature was found in the correspondence.

After a full investigation Parliament found we had nothing to answer to and ordered the Police to return all letters etc., to their owners.

Caught spreading your pish again, Joseph. The big lie doesn't work anymore.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You should all grab this book and have a read at the real history of the British. If you can stomach it.

It's time we parted company.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join