It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Vaccine Tidbit to Share

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So most of you know that I am into the process of mutating into a lizard creature by now with my first dose about a week past.

SO, yeah, this morning I had to go do that thing all women my age get to do fairly regularly - get my boobs squooshed and x-rayed to make sure I don't have cancer.

That's not the interesting tidbit. We all know that happens.

The interesting thing is that while I was in the dressing room, I saw a sign on the wall. It said to notify the technician one had been vaccinated. Again, not a huge deal. Perhaps they've been trying to track numbers of the vaccinated filtering out into society, but then the next bit is what made me go ... hmmm.

The sign instructed me to tell the tech *which arm* I'd had the shot in.

Huh ... now why would they need to know that unless it potentially shows up on the scan for some reason?

Just to be sure, I tested it out. When the tech came to collect me for my screening, I had my handy "papers please" out and ready to go. She took the vax card and started to turn away, but then turned back saying, "Oh, and I also need to know which arm."

So it's a thing. They do need to know which arm. So it must show up on the scans in some way. That's a new one to me. Never seen a sign before advising you to tell an x-ray or other medical scan nurse about any recent vaccinations and then to tell them which arm.
edit on 24-3-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There’s something that shows up from the vaccine on some women, that looks like cancer or a lump on a mammogram, so they’ve been getting false positives...

I don’t have a link, but it was on the news about a week or so ago

Found a link

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 24-3-2021 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Intriguing to say the least... "which arm?"

Sounds like something from 1984, Brave New World, Fahrenheit 451, the list goes on...

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The conspiracy side of me thinks that if they see something odd on that side then they can just discount that as your RFID chip migrating too far from the injection point...

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

It would be interesting to know if both genders were being asked the question, and if so, what are the consequences of it? I had a hella lot of shots in my youth, and I don't think any of them would have produced a significant long-term scarring or swelling.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

There’s something that shows up from the vaccine on some women, that looks like cancer or a lump on a mammogram, so they’ve been getting false positives...

I don’t have a link, but it was on the news about a week or so ago

Found a link

www.washingtonpost.com...

And that makes perfect sense and mystery solved, probably.

Inflamed intramammary lymph nodes.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

It would be interesting to know if both genders were being asked the question,

Yes, I would also like to know, particularly if it's asked prior to a prostate inspection OOOoooooooo.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yup. My wife was told she could not have a mammogram or MRI until a month passed after her Covid shot. It affects the lymph nodes and could give a false reading. She was actually proactive on this issue because her doctor did not know of this restriction (She is a cancer survivor.) She read about this and inquired. She is about ready for her second shot, so it'll be a few weeks before she does the MRI.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

all them nanites clumping together to get instructions on what part of the body they are suppose to go to next every day showing up in the xray

edit on 24-3-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Which head...

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
some have answered the question already. I read a couple of articles on how it can be mistaken as breast cancer already, evidently it has showed up in many mammograms. But the doctors have been made aware of the false positive if they are reading their information they get on the subject. Hopefully they have time to read and pay attention to the e-mails they get about this subject. I wonder how many operations they have scheduled or how many women have had the jeebees scared out of them from this false positive.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
There is also the reverse, what happens if the swollen lymph due to jab are masking potential breast cancer so misdiagnosis and not a 'false positive'.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well that's disappointing. I was hoping it was signs of my poison lizard tongue.

It's good there's an answer.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It does show and we don't want to damage the i.m. area, vein, capillaries ....in case of future issues...it can be determined....the whole hist-ology of the arm and area.

Me/EMT

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
nobody brought up the possibility that Right Shoulder-V- Left Shoulder might indicate the Type of 'vaccine' administered,,,

the choice between a Variant Covid serum or a standard Covid, or even a Placebo serum which only gives the person the CV Flu

guess i'm a CT heavy hitter with that reasoning

think back, lots of drive-up innoculations were given out... the drivers left Arm is the easiest, nearest target for the 'Jab'...
think also the planners of drive-up shots likely had serums with longer shelf-lives (sub zero cooled serum) so the mRNA would retain Its' strength in a outdoor venue / car line bumper-to-bumper

the medical staffs knew nothing about the secret administering of right-v-left arm serums of different types of disease/ gene altering potions

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Poppin back in: my arms killin' me...n everytime I walk past TV's...they mess up. Until I walk away!...(n I think tho I'm now getting Cinemax)...until I walk away...😉☮️
edit on 25-3-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

nobody brought up the possibility that Right Shoulder-V- Left Shoulder might indicate the Type of 'vaccine' administered,,,

Maybe because they ask you which arm you want the shot in.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I am not trying to blow up your thread. I reached out to my Department Chair Genetic Engineering brother on your thread. In the meantime here's this article:

COVID-19 vaccines and mammograms: 7 things to know

COVID-19 vaccines and mammograms: 7 things to know BY Shanley Chien Could getting a COVID-19 vaccine affect the results of your mammogram or other diagnostic imaging exams? Physicians at MD Anderson are seeing an uptick in mammograms and other diagnostic imaging exams showing potential findings that can be confused with cancer in patients who’ve recently received one of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna. This is due to a common side effect of the COVID-19 vaccines: swollen lymph nodes. “One hypothesis for why we’re seeing this so often in mammograms right now is because there is a large number of women being vaccinated in a short amount of time,” says Jessica Leung, M.D., professor of Diagnostic Radiology and deputy chair of Breast Imaging. Johnson & Johnson’s adenovirus-based vaccine has only begun to be distributed, and people may or may not also see a similar response from this vaccine. Nevertheless, Leung expects that patients will need to heed the same timing considerations to avoid issues with their mammograms and other diagnostic imaging tests.

Waterglass isn't a female. Just an old male goat. My wife cant wait to get the vaccine but her along with her entire DNC family will march to any MSM drum. Her father wasn't like that but his children are. Me, I don't believe that I would survive it. I have a Mitochondrial disease. My 90 year old mom got the Covid-19 vaccine about a month ago. Then her arm hurt for several weeks and still does to this day along with a silver dollar size bruise. She also cant wait to get the 2nd. I only hope it doesn't affect her in a negative way.

I hope this link helps put you at ease.
edit on 25-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: rickymouse
There is also the reverse, what happens if the swollen lymph due to jab are masking potential breast cancer so misdiagnosis and not a 'false positive'.

Rainbows
Jane

That is absolutely true, someone could wind up with major breast cancer because they thought it was the vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join