It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Shooter Is a Textbook TDS #BlueANON

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It's NOW being reported that the alleged Colorado grocery store mass-murderer is not only suffering from TDS...he is a strong Biden supporter and a follower of Leftist conspiracy theories.

His now-scrubbed social media shows that he regularly quoted WAPO, The Intercept, PBS and other BlueANONs...and that he believed racist, White Supremacists were out to get him.
According to reports, the alleged shooter believed racists were bugging his phone and following him.

Directly after the mass-shooting occurred, other BlueANONs (including Kamala Harris' niece)...

twitter.com...

...began spreading more Leftist conspiracy theories across social media, claiming that their fellow #BlueANON, Blue-tard (alleged shooter, Ahmad Al-Issa) was NOT a 21 yr. old, middle-eastern, Muslim man, brought to the US from Syria...but was a racist, middle-aged, White Supremacist.

When the Leftist conspiracy theory was revealed as false...that alleged shooter Ahmad Al-Issa was NOT white...that all his victims were white...and that that he was a TDS-infected, BlueANON, Blue-tard...

All 10 Boulder Colorado Victims Were White. It’s Time To End Anti-White Race Hate.

thenationalpulse.com...

...BlueANON's...including Kamala's niece, scrambled to delete their social media posts.

Leftist, TDS, BlueANON, conspiracy wackos are REALLY the biggest danger to society and they are everywhere...(yes...even here).

The BlueANON member involved in the Colorado grocery store mass-murder is just one of many.

edit on 24-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You know what the saddest part of all this is? The democrats and democrat controlled media will brush it all aside and continue to push the "white supremacist" narrative and never even blink. Our government is repulsive.

ETA: Don't forget that Harris (Kamala) was also involved in Smollett's hate crime hoax. The attack on white people is growing.
edit on 24-3-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Star AND Flag from me.
Can't remember the last time I gave a flag.

I never did get into the whole social media thing, but I'm pretty sure the rise of crazy leftist nothing-better-to-do opinions never would have happened if people would quit spending their time in echo chambers and get back to work.

On that note, time for work!

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

When is Biden and Harris going to apologize and own up to this for stirring such hatred towards white people and conservatives?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When is Biden and Harris going to apologize and own up to this for stirring such hatred towards white people and conservatives?

Never.
They're all just following 'The Plan'.

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Never.
They're all just following 'The Plan'.

We've had two terrible mass shootings since Biden/Harris came into office. One against Asian business owners and another against Caucasians.

The left sure is busy!

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't have an exact estimation for you, but I believe right after the Bengals win back to back superbowls.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

claiming that their fellow #BlueANON Blue-tard (alleged shooter, Ahmad Al-Issa) was NOT a 21 yr. old middle-eastern man brought to the US from Syria by the Obama/Biden administration asylum program

He and his family arrived here in 2002, during the Bush Administration.

alleged shooter Ahmad Al-Issa was NOT white.

The police affidavit says he's white.

What else are you wrong about?

edit on 24-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

What's interesting about this is that he did it in Boulder, it just doesn't make sense. Boulder is one of the most left-leaning, liberal cities we have in CO, so in many ways he went and killed a bunch of people who probably have similar mindsets to him. I'm surprised he didn't go somewhere in Denver, or find some right-leaning small town.

They say that Trump's mouth is what pushed others to do the things they did, such as "storm the capital", so here's to hoping that they see that all this anti-white propaganda is what emboldened this guy to do what he did. The beasts they've created are turning on them, from past tweets coming back to haunt them all the way to now we have a mass shooting. I guess that's what happens when you continually push a messed up narrative, eventually a sick mind will do something about it.

I'm going to be more cautious now when I go out, because it's only a matter of time before someone does decide to do that in a small town full of Trump supporters. Then again, we have so many open and closed carriers around here, if someone did do it then it wouldn't last long. Still though, like I said, it just doesn't make any sense to do that to people on your side.....but then again, I'm not sure much makes sense in a broken mind.
edit on 24-3-2021 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I hate it when they scrub the social media accounts of these people. This kind of information should be made public so that everyone can see what the shooter thought and said in their own words. Not just the convenient snippet that the feds release.

Somebody should make an archive of mass shooter social media for public research purposes.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Leftist, TDS, BlueANON, conspiracy wackos...

More labels! How fun!!!

Because all those labels for the right worked out sooooooooooooooo well, right? Now we can expand it to the left and have double the fun!

Stupid is as stupid does. But let's just keep doing the same stupid things and keep getting the same stupid results because it's just so much fun to talk trash about people. So what if we have to do it over a few dead bodies, right??? So what if it makes us all foot soldiers in the divide-and-conquer campaign against us, right??? It's just so much darn fun!!!

We all know which class of people is responsible. There is already a known category for these people. It's not race. It's not age. It's not religion. It's not profession. It's not political party. It's men. Not all men, not only men, not just being a man. But it is men who overwhelmingly resort to violence, and it is men who overwhelmingly commit mass murders. Whatever their motivation or purpose. The Y chromosome is the common denominator.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Will take your word for it and correct...if allowed.
Obama only accelerated and enlarged the asylum program for Syrian refugees.
But point taken.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

How often have we seen this, after the fact.

"FBI knew"

"FBI was aware"

www.foxnews.com...

Just like AFTER the Jan 6th Capitol mass-trespassing event.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

If they would apologize, it would sound like this:
'I am sorry.... that all white people are racists.'

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

BlueANON's...including Kamala's niece, scrambled to delete their social media posts.

What a pathetic way to shift blame off of your own QAnon idiocy. “BlueAnon”. No one in any shape or form is a “BlueAnon”.

That’s a term invented by you guys to make yourself look less stupid by saying “Look! They do it too!”

In reality no one was or is acting like the QAnon dingbats. Being that gullible is a right wing thing. Thanks for something pathetic to laugh at. That’s all you disheveled QAnon true believers are good for these days.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This BlueTard...bought into the Leftist conspiracy theories about White Supremacists and supported Biden.
It's possible he wanted to help Biden with his new Gun-Grab legislation.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I prefer the term nuts....
He's nuts...

Political leanings don't matter.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

claiming that their fellow #BlueANON Blue-tard (alleged shooter, Ahmad Al-Issa) was NOT a 21 yr. old middle-eastern man brought to the US from Syria by the Obama/Biden administration asylum program

He and his family arrived here in 2002, during the Bush Administration.

alleged shooter Ahmad Al-Issa was NOT white.

The police affidavit says he's white.

What else are wrong about?

White is not his ethnicity and you know it.
He is as white as OJ Simpson.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Way to defend the TDS, BlueANON mass-murderer.
Whataboutism is weak.

Go look for some White Supremacists under your bed.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

BlueANON's...including Kamala's niece, scrambled to delete their social media posts.

What a pathetic way to shift blame off of your own QAnon idiocy. “BlueAnon”. No one in any shape or form is a “BlueAnon”.

That’s a term invented by you guys to make yourself look less stupid by saying “Look! They do it too!”

In reality no one was or is acting like the QAnon dingbats. Being that gullible is a right wing thing. Thanks for something pathetic to laugh at. That’s all you disheveled QAnon true believers are good for these days.

That’s a cool story.
It does nothing to make you guys look less stupid, in fact there is really nothing you guys can do that will make you look less stupid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join