It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Biden-Harris Administration"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This fellow claims and documents that the White House has made official by mandate that the current administration is now to be referred to as The Biden-Harris Administration. 9Jump to 2:30 to skip the plug.

He's researched and documented this. It's real. As he said, "One word does make all the difference." While the phrase has been used intermittently all along, it is now official. First time, as far as I know, that this has ever been a thing. All branches of gov't are being required to use the verbiage.

Nothing surprising to anyone who has not been asleep for the last year. Joe will be put on ice - either literally or figuratively - before long and we'll have a wild, crazy, communist fanatic in the Oval Office.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I was beginning to sweat my prediction he’d be out on day 67. We’re getting warmer! Ha.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I feel like none of them breathed a sigh of relief when Biden tripped UP a flight of stairs. There went their first opportunity. Foiled, failed, missed. Now on to plan B for the old white racist male. Our government is an embarrassment even more than it was from 2009 to 2016.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I feel like none of them breathed a sigh of relief when Biden tripped UP a flight of stairs. There went their first opportunity. Foiled, failed, missed. Now on to plan B for the old white racist male. Our government is an embarrassment even more than it was from 2009 to 2016.

Does Pence tripping on those stairs count, too?
Source

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Source

Nice deflection but Trump-Pence are no longer in office.
But it’s hilarious to see they still live rent free in your head all the way over in Germany.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Source

NO.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I was beginning to sweat my prediction he’d be out on day 67. We’re getting warmer! Ha.

My prediction is on or before May 11th. Joe will get his one hundred days.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Source

How about Obama?

Ford?

You know why it's funny when Biden tripped? Because he talked # about how he was in better shape than Trump, and then ate a big bumbling pile of karma #.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have no contract with this corporation to follow their whims. It still looks like an illegitimate administration from here.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Source

Nah, you missed the boat with that one. There was no reason to take the VP out in order to give his title to an undeserving twat that couldn't win without an old white racist man giving it to her.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
All declared by executive dis-order 😎⭕

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Source

Pence was never President and at what point would it make any difference anyway? 😎⭕

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Source

What does this have to do with the OP?

And that was one stumble, Biden practically crawled up the steps...

Seemingly every post you make is about Trump (or Pence) even when it has nothing to do with them.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

We here at ATS have been saying for a long time that Biden is a puppet and would be "retired" and Harris, she who slept her way to power, would be President. Even though she could not get enough votes to pass a round of primaries for her own party.

This is a puppet President, clearly and Harris will be beholden to the puppet masters for her role.

She is simply the perfect puppet, an attractive woman of color, perfect for the political party to whom race and gender are the most important characteristics any person has for consideration for any job/position: and the characteristics by which one determines who is worthwhile and who is not.

If you notice she is stuck like glue to Joi Bai Don, nearly everywhere he goes she goes, she is the only one talking on the phone to foreign leaders. During Joi's entire time as VP he never once traveled with Obama, Harris goes almost everywhere with him.

It is truly as Harris's people said before the election "the Harris administration".

They are just trying to get Joi to hold on for 2 years so Harris can legally be the puppet for those behind the scenes for 10 years, instead of 8.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Democrats/liberals/progressives have let Trump not only live rent free in their brains, but are unable to psychologically break free of "Trump Derangement Syndrome". We must understand their specialness and disability.

They are simply unable to grasp that Joi Bai Don is now President and treat him like one. We need to be kind and just and fair and treat Joi with the same respect and courtesy that these with TDS treated Trump when he WAS President. Then maybe the people with TDS will finally get some professional help, and realize that Joi is now President. Especially once everyone treats Joi with the same respect, dignity, and courtesy that they treated Trump.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: Ohanka

Democrats/liberals/progressives have let Trump not only live rent free in their brains, but are unable to psychologically break free of "Trump Derangement Syndrome". We must understand their specialness and disability.

They are simply unable to grasp that Joi Bai Don is now President and treat him like one. We need to be kind and just and fair and treat Joi with the same respect and courtesy that these with TDS treated Trump when he WAS President. Then maybe the people with TDS will finally get some professional help, and realize that Joi is now President. Especially once everyone treats Joi with the same respect, dignity, and courtesy that they treated Trump.
Ima buy ya beer one day.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Source

I bet when you posted this you felt like you were doing a 360 dunk lol hahaha

new topics

top topics

join