It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the truth is out there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I believe in what I say. I try to tell the truth. I try to do thorough research before opening my mouth. I've learned that if I open my mouth before I research what i'm talking about, I usually get my foot in my mouth. Trust me, it don't taste good! I'm sure many of you reading this has done that. I meant it when I said we need to rise against the evils in this world. To get the truth out, we have to move past our petty differences. We have to rise up and out of the slums that we come from, or how the government makes us look like we come from. I hate this country. It is no better than anyother in the world, but yet I want to be a United States Marine Corps Officer. I will fight for this country. Yet I hate it. We supposivly have the freedoms of speech, religion, free will, and being able to do anything, go anywhere. It is impossible to say what we want to. If I were to go to the local newspapers and try to get them to run stories on this kind of stuff, they would laugh at me and tell me to go and join my friends at Rosswell. In my opinion, not that it is true or untrue, but most of those 'flying saucer' chasers out there are nuts, and want to believe, but for many unknown reasons, cannot, or believe too much. They think that everything that they see is alien. I believe that most people that view these pages, reads these articles, thinks about this stuff, only half believes. They want to believe, want to help, but they don't want to take action when the time calls for it.......We talk the talk, but do we walk the walk? To accomplish an ultimate victory, thisis what we have to do.
But, the quesion is, what victory are we searching for? Getting the truth known to the world? Okay, that's a start. Fighting off any invading alien task force, okay, that's alittle out there, but workable. To make any of this possible, we have to set goals to reach for, we have to make deffinate plans of action, along with plan B's. I have not planned these things out, I'm only working in moral, trying to get everyone pulled together. I look around, read the articles, listen to the assortment of people in the chat rooms, and then look at the many responses. Do you want to know what I see? I do not mean to offend, even though I know I will offend somebody. I see people that probably knows there stuff, but doesn't apply it to useful purposes. But rather we all goof off and poke fun at it. I say we because I too was doing this until a little while ago, and i know here in a little bit i'll go back to the chat rooms and talk and goof off more, but at least I try to learn more about our objective. I'm sorry to offend. if I have, tell me. i'll try to make it up to you, but all that I have said is the truth, and everyone who reads this and really, truely believes and wants to help knows that I am telling the truth.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by Daniel]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This should have been posted in your Bad government thread, have sent you a u2u.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
at least you are trying to tell the truth and of course
you are not the imposter ,i liked it
the truth is here the alien most of the time they are here already but to the extent of our equipment are not enuf as a researcher,so we are dull in our knowledge on this matter.most of the alien exspeCIAlly in south east asia hundred of their flying craft are here but we never take notice about this matter cos it seem it doesnt conscern to us

new topics

join