It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if all these UFO's we see are...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am deleteing my post due to multiple dings from Mods for excessive quoting.
Hopefully, I will not loose more points. As the only info that I had towards the subject of this thread was contained in my origional post, I will leave this thread now.

[edit on 19-6-2005 by kenshiro2012]

[edit on 19-6-2005 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon
Okay, the Zeta Reticuli thing was proven untrue. One of the people who claimed to be abducted drew something that looked like the star system but was later revealed to be not even close.

I don't think the aliens claimed anything, the lady had nightmares of abductions and through hypnosis revealed that the guy also did.

I'm not really sure how that proves that there were aliens or ETVs.

Ok, have you seen the drawing and a picture of the starsytstem? They're extreamly close.
She claimed during hypnotis(I think) that they said they were from Zeta Reticuli.
How that proves that they are ETs? It doesn't.
But to me, it's evidence.

[edit on 6/19/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwatkins
I have put alot of thought into this as well, but have some trouble convincing myself. First of all the EBE's I don't think are evolved humans, but possibly biological or genetically engineered beings. In a sense they would be like biological robots that can be programmed to gather information and return to where they came. Could it be for humans in the future? I don't think so.

I have a problem with time travel to the past. I think the theory of relativity allows for travelling to the future, but not to the past. So what good would it do to travel to the future if you can't get back.

I still believe they come from another planet, and they look similar to us possibly because of a rule in nature that only humanoid type beings ever evolve beyond the capacity of animals.
Dont subject yourself to thinking the theory of relativity is the "end-all, be-all" theories. Anyways, back to the topic....I think aliens could be from the future that have evolved into the way we see them now. Thier mouths could be closed cause they have microchips in thire brains, and now they dont have to talk but rather send information to one another. I dunno, but it is something to think about!

<< 1   >>

join