It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Hoff Militia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Want me to start firing at the beaches with my space based weaponry then you can rush in and taken control of it when they are all burning and confused. ~_^ *twitch*

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sure, just don't hit any of my favorite cafes. After all, you may have all the weapons in the world, but you still need cafes to just hang out and chill at.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yes please leave the Cafes alone Cpr. Fighting the Hoff is a tough job, we all deserve some coffee now and then....

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hoff Alien

We Come In Peace

Colonel drbryankkruta replies

And You Leave In Pieces

[edit on 24/3/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You will NEVER succeed!!!

The Hoff is Infinitely cooler than YOU are!!! And cuter! And hunkier!!

So THERE!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Want me to start firing at the beaches with my space based weaponry then you can rush in and taken control of it when they are all burning and confused. ~_^ *twitch*

It will NEVER work, you evil person!! We've taken the Charlie's Angels Wannabees (the new ones.. not the cool Original Angels) and tied them up on the beach. You nuke the beach and you nuke those... uh... whomevers.

WE will triumph!!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Me and my Army of Man dogs and some of there allies are ready for deployment SIR

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'll bring my forces against the evil Hoff menace as well!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'll bring my forces against the evil Hoff menace as well!

Dude they lost the last what 4 wars ....we need the rebellion to rep us , a resourceful agile community of people who dont have anything to loose and everything to gain by the EVIL HOFF's demise

Since we have a recruiting problem in our AHM I would as that I be multi tasked to be COLONEL of mental warfare and COLONEL of indoctrination and resources.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The Imperials rock! Besides we need to use an iron fist in order to prevent the spread of rebelious pro hoff mentalities. To be honest I have no idea how the Rebels won that war. But under better leadership the empire could be our greatest ally, Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

JAK

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
* These are not the Hoffs you are looking for.... You can go about your business.

Move along.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I'm not sure this anti Hoff thing is a good idea.

Word has it that Germany is re-arming and putting all standing divisions on high alert, it also looks as if Japanese "Giant Robo-mech" factories have recieved dozens of orders from the German government!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join