It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Hoff Militia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
*chants along*
DOWN WITH THE HOFF DOWN WITH THE HOFF....

Hoff has taken over the great photoshop artist...Someone put a stop to this!

I told you it would look great!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ummmm... JAK thanks for you Hoff thing now time to take the idea *steals JAK's image and changes it slightly*

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Nice. Anyhow so what are we going to do here. I have my Geist divisions on standby, and well I'm bored. Were is my free beer? And when do we get to steal, I mean borrow SO's ban hammer and hit mail boxes with it?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I didnt even get to become a General yet!

When do we get to

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ummmm now I guess! *Mech forces and A-SP Remnant forces storm the Hoff base and fire on it continously then storm it* One Hoff sanctuary down!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
*Might as well start making some popcorn*
You missed a spot Cpr!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
*continously sends missiles and other stuff at Hoff sanctuaries*
Bored bored bored
*fires up space based laser* Ahhhh... the good of leadign the A-SP I have space weapons....
*uses the laser to blow up JAK's computer* muahahahahahahahaha

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
*uses the laser to blow up JAK's computer* muahahahahahahahaha

*sob* *sob* Not the compoooter!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
ohhhh it's fine I have his hard drive and everything. Just a little bit of collateral muahahahahahahah

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Pfst... Who needs fancy editing software when you have Paint?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Greetings once again, fellow Citizens!

As the ranks of the Mighty AHM swell, I am most pleased to welcome the following Officers:

Lieutenant General Isis, Strategic Command Authority, AHM

General Cyberdude78, 1st Geist Army Division, AHM

Colonel drbryankkruta, Psychological Warfare Division, AHM

These warriors of Righteousness have taken up arms against the Hated Cult Of Hoff! Go forth and destroy the Hoff.... our future depends on it!

[edit on 22-3-2005 by Daystar]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Col Doc , requests first target and acceptible collateral damage rates, we cant fight this without callateral damage because the collateral , is that which makes the war possible in the first place.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
Col Doc , requests first target and acceptible collateral damage rates, we cant fight this without callateral damage because the collateral , is that which makes the war possible in the first place.

er....

look, where ever you spot the Hoff or his FIENDISH servants (snarls at Jak and optimus), just take them out! Civillian casualties to be kept low though, if at all possible.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes sir, you know however that leaves out all desintigrations dont you, remnents of the deviants may still remain, the battle wont be won til all is singed from the earth. Man I love this job reminds me of the good old days, back when us old war horses actually made a differnce, kick arse ask questions later......everyone named huff is the enemy. only one problem .....the 80's generation all looked the same ....do we do like in the wars past ask every one their name and the one that answers my name is charlie then shoot them.....

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
Lieutenant General Isis, Strategic Command Authority, AHM

Yes sir, General Von Daystar sir!
As a strategic commander I suggest we burn down every speedo on earth. That shall weaken the enemy morale. Then its KILL TIME!

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
. Then its KILL TIME!

Whoa... Who said anything about killing?:shk:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Cobra: I meant...destroy evil!

[edit on 23-3-2005 by I_s_i_s]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Burn down speedo factories Troops!!! *speedo factory is bombarded by mechs infantry artilery and cpr's space based weapons* muahahahahahahahhahaaha No more speedos!

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Finally something i can desintegrate, we will take them on the beaches, by land , by sea, by air, we shall destroy their factories, their fields and their pontiac firebirds with voices...nothing shall be left not speedo nor firebird with auto drive.

Wait can we capture the firebird like in terminator and program it to return to their camp and run over them all ....take them by suprise...yes thats it a trojan pontiac sent to the troyian cities of speedo...to destroy them from with in

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Time for my divisions to take back the beachs in the name of real swinsuits and hot babes! My divisions shall assualt the beaches and then turn over all speedos to the incineration division, were ever that is in the AHM.

*1st Geist Division assualts Palm Beech normandy style and annilates all speedo wearers present using the power of superior tactics.

[edit on 3/23/2005 by cyberdude78]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join