It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Hoff Militia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972

Side with Optimus simply because we have the same name...

It's a tough choice...:w:

This one, this one. I think this ONE is your best option.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett1972
You're all nuts! Nuts I say...

That being said;

Side with Daystar my mate from across the sea

or

Side with Optimus simply because we have the same name...

It's a tough choice...:w:

Let me help you out, this is our general meeting,

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
lol. Thats to funny. I will say growing up it was a toss up between night rider and the greatest america hero.( or what ever the name was)

[edit on 21-3-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'd like to join the anti hoff militia.
Hoff not for children

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
C'mon, why did we watch Baywatch in the first place?

Need a reminder?

Do you really need a reminder?

Have you been in a deep enough cave that you need a reminder? Right Osama?

If you really need a reminder,

ABRACADABRA

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would like to introduce more comrades in the war against The Evil that is The Cult Of Hoff

Brigadier General KrazyIvan 1ST Airbourne AHM

Brigadier General Cpr, 1ST Mech Corps AHM

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Off with the Hoff.

Do I get to keep my 3 stars?

The slogans good too.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ohhhh yeaahhhh mech brigade!!! BOOM-BOOM babooom:w::w:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
OH FICKLE ONES!........WHAT DARK PATH OF ETERNAL DAMNATION YOU HAVE CHOOSEN TO SKIP DOWN?

IN THE BEGGINING THERE WAS HOPE.....HOPE AND LOVE....(WITH A GENEROUS SPATTERING OF CHEST HAIR)......BUT AS THE SUN RISES ON THIS DARK DAY I FEEL ALL OF YOU ARE LOST FOREVER......SATAN WILL WELCOME YOU AT THE GATES OF THE INFERNO....NEY,LUCIFER WILL PUSH YOU HEAD FIRST INTO THE SESPIT OF HELL.........AND WHILST YOUR SCREAMS ECHO FOR INTERNITY AROUND THE BELLY OF THE BEAST,US THE LOVERS OF THE 'HOFF' AND OUR WAYS WILL GAYLEY MAYDANCE UPON THE PLEASEANT PLANES OF A HIGHER EXSISTENCE.......SO SAD,SO SAD........

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
OH FICKLE ONES!........WHAT DARK PATH OF ETERNAL DAMNATION YOU HAVE CHOOSEN TO SKIP DOWN?

IN THE BEGGINING THERE WAS HOPE.....HOPE AND LOVE....(WITH A GENEROUS SPATTERING OF CHEST HAIR)......BUT AS THE SUN RISES ON THIS DARK DAY I FEEL ALL OF YOU ARE LOST FOREVER......SATAN WILL WELCOME YOU AT THE GATES OF THE INFERNO....NEY,LUCIFER WILL PUSH YOU HEAD FIRST INTO THE SESPIT OF HELL.........AND WHILST YOUR SCREAMS ECHO FOR INTERNITY AROUND THE BELLY OF THE BEAST,US THE LOVERS OF THE 'HOFF' AND OUR WAYS WILL GAYLEY MAYDANCE UPON THE PLEASEANT PLANES OF A HIGHER EXSISTENCE.......SO SAD,SO SAD........

Ya, what he said.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

Oh such blatant lies the Acolytes Of Hoff spew...

It is not us who are damned, unholy ones, but you and your converts.

I doubt even Satan himself would welcome you to Hell though... even Satan has more self respect than to allow The Cult Of Hoff into his Kingdom.

The warriors of the AHM shall thwart your evil schemes, for we have detected the wrongness in your beliefs (it wasn't hard to detect actually). While you may have clouded the vision of some Citizens, we offer them rehabilitation on the form of Die Hard, and Total Recall.

So, I would like to say that the AHM can save you! If you find yourself praying to Speedos, we can rehabilitate you, and bring you back from the brink, with beer and action movies!

For the criminals Jak and Optimouse Fett, it is too late! But you can save yourself!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
BabeWatch Babewatch, Im mean baywatch. Have you people forgot what the man gave us. Pam Anderson mmmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I must join the AHM.
After having gone thru some serious psychological damage(that avatar still haunts me), I want my revenge. Oh the evil!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thats it. I'm officially scared. I pledge alligance to the AHM. I have expirience in the NIO as head of the Mafia division, I was godfather, which was pretty high up. I only took orders from the grandmaster himself.

I officially wish to join, with full support from my geist divisions.

[edit on 3/22/2005 by cyberdude78]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Thats it. I'm officially scared. I pledge alligance to the AHM. I have expirience in the NIO as head of the Mafia division, I was godfather, which was pretty high up. I only took orders from the grandmaster himself.

I officially wish to join, with full support from my geist divisions.

[edit on 3/22/2005 by cyberdude78]

But look at the cool avatar add-on you get with us. Nice Huh?

[edit on 22-3-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ooo... Pretty, of course you should see the avatar I got from the now defunct NIO;

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hey members of the AHM should also have a cool avatar add on!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
Hey members of the AHM should also have a cool avatar add on!

HA, JAC is the best and we have him, so you have come over here. Plus it would match so well with yours IsIs.

Edit: King Lizard Is tied for first.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
*goes to convert Kinglizard and soem other great photoshoppers to our team* I'm learning photoshop... maybe I'll do something.

*the scene switches to cpr standing in front of millions with his mech army behind him* WE SHALL DESTROY the EVIL HOFF!!!!
*the crowd chants: DOWN WITH THE HOFF DOWN WITH THE HOFF!!

:bash:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
*chants along*
DOWN WITH THE HOFF DOWN WITH THE HOFF....

Hoff has taken over the great photoshop artist...Someone put a stop to this!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join