It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Hoff Militia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Excellent work, Cmd, the airforce looks good!

love the insignia!

OFF WITH HOFF!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
C'mon man, you need to have a real 80's hero,

I bought that for my girlfriend's birthday over the weekend and watched the pilot with her. It felt like it was seven hours long.

Her sister also bought her the first season of Land of the Lost and some Billy Idol shirts. I'm just waiting for the inevitable 80s saturation to set in.:shk:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Join us Jonna! Save Humanity from The Hoff!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Jonna, you are on my side right?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I'm just waiting for the inevitable 80s saturation to set in.:shk:

No problem Jonna. Here's something from the 80's to cheer you up,

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You people scare me :shk:

I here by declare the forming of a neutral faction based in Switzerland (were else
) we aim to hide until the world has been destroyed by the followers of the Hoff and the AHM, there after we shall rebuild the world in my *cough* I mean our image.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm a proud member of the AHM.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
Join us Jonna! Save Humanity from The Hoff!

I cannot stand idly by while this infection rapes the land for as far as roads do stretch and eyes can see. I cannot allow my children and my children’s, children’s beloved family pet’s morality disintegrate as this blackened cloud of golden curly locks hovers like an ominously, ominous omen above their hopes and dreams for the future. I will not be a party to the indifference and blinding apathy, which would permit such a dark entity entrance to our seemingly fragile reality.

Thus I must take the heavy burden upon my brow and rise up against this tan-skinned oppressor, this chariot rider of black electronic steeds and blood-red swim trunks. I must, nay I HAVE to resist this atrocity of nature from gaining a foothold in our dimension.

I shall join your just and noble cause as it has called unto me like the meaning of my thus far unrealized purpose. We stand as One against the dark lord. We will prevail. It is the only way.

PS This has got to be the gayest thing I have ever said.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
General Von Daystar is proud to make djohnsto77 a General of The AHM, and gives him Command of AHM Spec Ops Brigade

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Im in kill the eighties stars and burn the photos , they make me feel old any way.

I can remember when these things where supposed to in most cases supposed to be shows that where to show a glimpsy of post 2000 years......man how wrong they where.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Excellent Jonna... Lieutenant Colonel Jonna, Military Intelligence, AHM

Go Forth, and destroy the Cult Of Hoff!

JAK

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Brothers
    I ask you for but a moment. Look upon the face of the Hoff

Take a moment to imagine running barefoot through that chest hair.

Mine is not to come with hate and scorn as all the AHM has yet offered you, but to offer you a path of love and indulgence.

Do not be swayed by the false pride bestowed through titles and trinkets, I come not with harsh words of condemnation, just promises of baby-oil.

Feel free to drop in for a friendly chat, away from the judgemental eyes of your bretheren. Come... dip your toe into the water.

Jack

[edit on 21/3/05 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
I come not with harsh words of condemnation, just promises of baby-oil.

I no longer feel safe...dammit I'm going to have nightmares

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Do not falter in the midst of the Hoff's propaganda agents! You must not give in, no matter how tempting they are.

For if you give in you will also be giving into bad music, bad acting, bad hair, and everything else that is just not good!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Call us not Brothers, thou who would seek to poison us!

You tones are akin to those of Saruman's... you speak softly, but under this guise, you seek only to pervert the unprepared.

We, however, are nauseated by your sick Cult! And we shall not falter!

When the dust setles from this war, you shall have been destroyed, and the AHM shall stand Victorious!

Off With Hoff!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Brothers

Do not! RESIST and deny this monstrosity the lip service he so desires to taint your minds with. He is the anti-Christ, the anti-Buddha and the anti-Mohammed wrapped into one entity by an evil crunch burrito shell. He beckons you to pray to his unholy shrine, which is disguised as a Taco Bell, but be ever alert! You will not obtain his deceitful salvation at such an alter, but instead merely green runny poop.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Brothers

Yes, look upon the face of Hoff, and look upon the face of EVIL.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ich bin ein antihoffer!

TAKE DOWN THE HOFF!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
You will not obtain his deceitful salvation at such an alter, but instead merely green runny poop.

How true, how true....

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You're all nuts! Nuts I say...

That being said;

Side with Daystar my mate from across the sea

or

Side with Optimus simply because we have the same name...

It's a tough choice...:w:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join