It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

eternal life device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 01:31 PM
link   
surf at www.alexchiu.com

tell me what's your opinion

and.. yeah i know his web sucks

[Edited on 28-8-2002 by internuts]

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 04:41 PM
link   
ha. yeah ive been to that site before. to some extent i believe his ceramic rings may have "some" benefit to the person wearing it but i dont believe that it will actually make someone live forever. i was thinking of purchasing one so that it may aid my body in staying healthy.

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 11:15 PM
link   
his explanation seems logic to me, but if i can live at least 500 years, that would be fun

oopps we are going to compete with the highlanders

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i am skeptic...
but seems nice tho

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I too am 'skeptic'.

and teeheeheehee, its a good lark.

Probably making some money outta it too

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 12:28 PM
link   
How dare they compare shmucks like Edison, Tesla, and Einstein to Alex Chiu!!

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I tried everthing to become immortal and nothing worked, then i stumbled upon alexs eternal ring (no laughing at the back) I put it on and immediatly began to live... forever.

seriously though, have you read the rest of his site, especially the areas concerning science! this guy is a complete fruit loop. i think i'll wait another 50 years before i contemplate purchasing on of his "eternal rings", thats if hes still around?

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ok this is the oldest post I could find on Science forum thought I'd resurrect it cause it looks interesting. I haven't had time to properly look at his website (some guy providing an object to give 'eternal life' for money?).

Just wanna know what everyone else thinks does he have any credibility at all?

Peace,
- Naz

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Imo, his has no creditbility. Look at one of his posts on his forum:

For a Chinese Im pretty handsome though. Comparing to a white guy, Im just average. But that will all change pretty soon. My cheek has become much straighter now. Everything went well. I will become the hottest guy on the planet. A scent of Asian beauty with all the white features. No white guy can beat me.

From the videos Ive seen of him, he has low self esteem. His first public video appearance he said "Only gays would like me, no girls" or something to that effect. But in the newer more recent videos I've seen, he seems to have gained more confidence.

But the testimonials are kind of mind boggling.
www.alexchiu.com...
idu.16.forumer.com...
idu.16.forumer.com...

Also, he just doesn't seem that much of a professional, and he comes off as a racist, to me.

Edit- He seems to believe or want a One World Government.

World Corporation Plan A plan to unite world governments and end all war.

idu.16.forumer.com...

[edit on 10/16/2007 by Hyzera]

new topics

top topics

join