It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden falls 3 times getting on Air Force One....just embarrassing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is not good at all. 3 times. This days after Russia and China are calling us weak. NK will not engage. I see unrest in the Ukraine, Taiwan and a missile over Japan soon.

This is an embarrassment to our country. Anyone else also notice his handlers, namely Jill, are not around him that much in the last week or so. They are sending the bird out of the nest to fail.

Link

HIs days are numbered folks. No State of the Union. No press conferences. Calling Kamala president...multiple times. He was never meant to be the POTUS and I truly hope some of you are waking up.

This projects weakness not strength.

edit on Maram31amf0000002021-03-19T11:31:42-05:001142 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is not good at all. 3 times. This days after Russia and China are calling us weak. This is an embarrassment to our country.

Link

HIs days are numbered folks. No State of the Union. No press conferences. Calling Kamala president. He was never meant to be the POTUS and I truly hope some of you are waking up.

This is not CGI...and I am sure Putin pissed himself laughing while watching.

I watched this quite a few times.....very sad....fell 3 times. Shocked he didn't break his hip.

What was more odd was that nobody really seemed to give a crap....they all just stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched.

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I cant help but just laugh at him and all the dumbasses that supposedly voted for him.

Should have term and age limits especially when dealing with geriatric child sniffers there is no reason to ever elect anyone over 70.

This just furthers that belief no more geriatric politicians. No more life time politicians.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Oh I'm sure that the "fact checkers" are going to come out and just the the mystery microphone images, say that he didn't fall and it's just our imagination.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Like I said it is like they are sending him out to fail. Cannot count how many times during the campaign Jill was there to 'prop him up' and guide him. I would not be surprised if he hurt himself.

This is...embarrassing and just not funny anymore. With China lambasting SecState yesterday, NK giving us the finger and Putin saying 'stay healthy' we are not the major player on the world stage like we were 2 years ago.
edit on Maram31amf0000002021-03-19T11:22:44-05:001144 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen.....your President.

BAMN

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Old people fall on stairs.
That in itself is not a big deal to me.
Try wearing bifocals and you'll understand why.

His obvious signs of cognitive issues is much more concerning.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Like I said it is like they are sending him out to fail. Cannot count how many times during the campaign Jill was there to 'prop him up' and guide him. I would not be surprised if he hurt himself.

This is...embarrassing and just not funny anymore. With China lambasting SecState yesterday, NK giving us the finger and Putin saying 'stay healthy' we are not the major player on the world stage like we were 2 years ago.

They all know Biden is weak....it is only a matter of time before they all make a move.

+39 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
I cant help but just laugh at him and all the dumbasses that supposedly voted for him.

Nobody voted for his clown-ass. It was rigged ... just like Epstein.

+34 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Biden doesn't wear glasses....and he fell 3 times going UP a single flight of stairs with handrails....

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Actually, Putin is likely looking at this with concern. Lots of it. Joe Biden is not road worthy. He could not, by law, hold a drivers license. His mind is too far gone. He will be confined to a wheel chair within a year. Yet he is in control of weapons that can and will destroy the planet.

This fall.......... Times up folks. lights out. No where to run

link   

On the positive side: Biden's self-preservation reflexes are still good. He didn't let his head hit anything. He's had 2 brain aneurysms you know.

+25 more 
link   
This is the guy that likes to threaten to 'take people behind the gym' to beat them up.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Exactly. He is going to say Corn Pop hit him with a slingshot pellet later today...

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

There was this psychic that said she did not see a man as president in 2021, I thought that was weird at the time, but now it makes a lot of sense... She was spot on...

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yesterday, Vladimir Putin challenged Joe Biden to prove he's mentally healthy...if he's alive at all.

abcnews.go.com...

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
This is the guy that likes to threaten to 'take people behind the gym' to beat them up.

Because he never got into a real fight his entire life.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Biden doesn't wear glasses....and he fell 3 times going UP a single flight of stairs with handrails....

I saw the video..
He obviously didn't get his foot up high enough to reach the next step..
Again, he's old..

Old people fall for lots of reasons.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Like playing with a dog? Remember that one?

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well in his defence, he just slipped, it happens
The guy isn’t a president, stole an election within a criminal cabal, destroying the US but, he just slipped
Kinda like your whole country

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join