It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARENTS - Be Aware The CDC-FDA Has Not Approved Covid-19 Vaccines for Those Under Age 18.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I see that LIBERAL news outlet reporters are still wearing masks when standing outside reporting.

A big RED FLAG that should tell everyone to keep their mask-wearing to a minimum.

The CDC says extended wearing of masks reduces oxygen intake to the brain.

The government wants all of us "dumbed down".

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73

originally posted by: MrRCflying

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: carewemust

I got a text yesterday saying anyone over 45 is eligible for the vaccine.

If I get one it will be after a few more million guinea pigs get it first and I see real data about which vaccine is less deadly.

Not to say that I blame you, just a personal observation. Take it for what it is, just personal observations of those I know that have gotten the jab.

My mother, 86, had both Moderna shots. No problems, did not feel well for a day after the second dose.
Wives grandmother, 85, had her first Moderna, no issues.
Wives great aunt had both doses, not sure which, no problems.
Wives aunt, first dose Moderna, no problems.
Uncle got first dose, not sure which one, no problems.
Cousin got first dose, Moderna, sore arm, but nothing more.
Several older people in our church have had at least one, some both shots. No real problems reported.
Family friends, both in their late 70s, both Moderna shots, and no real problems.
My Physical Therapist, both injections, did not feel well for one day after second dose, otherwise no problems.
My doctor, 8 months pregnant, both injections, I am not sure which, no real problems.
Elderly aunt with dementia, both injections, not sure which, no problems.
I have had my first Pfizer shot, not even a sore arm. I go today for my second.

There may be more, but that is all I can think of for the moment.

Wait...your 8 month Pregnant Dr. got it???? Wow...that is one dumb Dr....I would shop around for a new one.

Huh... Seems that pregnant woman make out fine with the vaccine, baby too. Who would have guessed.

www.cnn.com... omen-covid-19-vaccines-study-wellness/index.html

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Washington D.C. continues its downward spiral, ethically and morally.

The city is encouraging every resident age 16 and over, to get a Covid-19 vaccine ASAP.

Source: www.localdvm.com...

Remember, the FDA has not approved these experimental vaccines for injection into anyone under age 18.

If your 16 or 17 year-old is vaccinated without your knowledge, make a record of the name of the vaccine, organization and/or doctor who delivered it into your child's arm, date, time, location, and the government authority who authorized your 16 or 17 year-old to be vaccinated, against FDA guidelines.

edit on 4/12/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
April 15, 2021

FYI PARENTS

Dr. Fauci's Moderna vaccine (he helped develop it) is about to be tested on children, as young as 6 months old.

The company's clinical trial for adolescents aged 12 to 17 is now fully enrolled with 3,000 US participants, and its pediatric trial for children aged six months to 11 years is continuing to enroll its 6,750 participants in the United States and China.
Source: news.yahoo.com...

As the article points out, Moderna's effectiveness is down to 90% now, from 95% 4 months ago.

Children don't get sick, and certainly don't die from Covid-19. Yet the PROFIT-GREED motive will find a way to get an injection into your young teen, toddler, or baby.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

My personal observations. Just for context, my industry is considered "manufacturing" even though it isn't and they opened the doors for all employees.

I know of several people who got both doses- all Moderna and Pfizer I think, but not 100% sure. Don't know which got which

5) - older people > 60 had no issues either dose

4) - 35 and under (3 women, 1 man) - without exception they had such a bad day after the second dose they could not make it to work...one of them is pretty hardcore pro-left and did everything he could to try and come in to not give it a bad impression but it was too debilitating. All experienced some combination of significant chills, aches, fatigue, and mild fever.

I find it interesting that in this small sample, the group that had the least risk of symptoms from COVID had the worst reaction. Perhaps their already strong immune system overreacts (correctly) . There have been a lot of similar anecdotal responses from people who had covid already and got the shot.

<< 1   >>

join