It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia massage parlors turn into war zones as police unravel deadly shooting scenes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Eight people were killed in a string of massage parlor shootings in the Atlanta area early Tuesday evening.

Four people were shot and killed and at least one other person was injured at Young’s Asian Massage Parlor in Acworth, Georgia when a gunman entered the spa and opened fire shortly before 5 p.m., according to Captain Jay Baker of the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office.

Roughly 25 miles south of the scene of that shooting, three Asian women were shot and killed at Gold Spa and one Asian woman was shot and killed at Aromatherapy Spa in northern Atlanta about one hour later, Fox 5 reports.

Georgia massage parlors turn into war zones as police unravel deadly shooting scenes

So....this was all over the news tonight in Atlanta.

What a strange shooting spree....massage parlors?

I haven't really found much info on it, but seems a really odd spree to go on to me.

21-year-old Robert Aaron Long, the suspect in the shootings, was taken into custody shortly before 9 p.m. Tuesday, Captain Baker said. 

Detectives with the Cherokee County Sheriff's Office are coordinating with the Atlanta Police Department in the investigation. 

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Looks like your typical lost soul... important detail worth mentioning is that official narrative at this time is that this confirmed suspect was only the perp in 1 of the 3 shootings

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

When I think of Asian massage parlors I think of human trafficking, among other lucrative illegal dealings. Call me racist. I say It's all the TV I watch.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thats pretty bizarre, 3 separate parlours..dude looks pretty charming too!
edit on 16-3-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Expensive coat. Those carharts are as good as it gets.

Wonder what is going on. Seems like most the story is untold.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And that kid watched too many movies. Really quite sad.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Asian Massage parlors are notorious covers for prostitution. I'm guessing he either is a religious nut or was a "client" of a spa and was some how jilted and was getting revenge.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

When I think of Asian massage parlors I think of human trafficking, among other lucrative illegal dealings. Call me racist. I say It's all the TV I watch.

Damn Sookie might as well pull a Biden and say all real Indians work at Dairy Queen or 7/11, all the Mexicans work landscape or farm and poultry plants.

Acworth is a pretty sleepy little town, now the places in Atlanta are a little more sketchy and likely suspicious. But the one in Acworth I'd doubt the police let that kind of crap going on.
edit on 16-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

My sympathy for those who have been harmed and killed by this sick f#ck.

I am curious about his social media footprint.

Wonder why that hasn't been mentioned.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Should've just shot himself.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Damn Sookie might as well pull a Biden and say all real Indians work at Dairy Queen or 7/11, all the Mexicans work landscape or farm and poultry plants.

Acworth is a pretty sleepy little town, now the places in Atlanta are a little more sketchy and likely suspicious. But the one in Acworth I'd doubt the police let that kind of crap going on.

I live in a sleepy little town and we've had three asian massage parlors busted for prostitution. Remember when the owner of that pro football team got busted at an asian massage parlor last year?

It is what it is... if you know the code word, I am sure you get the happy ending.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Should've just shot himself.

First.

Should've just shot himself first.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Just as the Biden administration is set to go after gun rights. Not a coincidence!

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Will they try to charge him with Asian Hate Crime? ( given light of recent crimes against Asians )

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Not comparable.

I never said anything like all Asians engage in human trafficking.

But, Asian massage parlors are, as poster Edumacated put it, notorious for prostitution. I don't know about Atlanta, but in Hawaii, where I spent 30 years, they were. Not to mention the gambling, loan sharking and drug dealing that went on.

edit on 16-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

This makes me so sad. As an Asian woman it is a very scary time in the US...

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I can't believe that CNN is not claiming he is a white supremacist Trump supporter.

Give em until tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Asian Massage parlors are notorious covers for prostitution. I'm guessing he either is a religious nut or was a "client" of a spa and was some how jilted and was getting revenge.
That beard screams white muslim convert.
The zeal of the convert maybe.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Here it is. The first 'mass shooting' performed by a lone white dude and it is...Asians. They media keeps stressing that. When I first read about the media a few weeks back promoting Asian hate crimes because of COVID i knew it was a matter of time.

Now the media can separate Asians, Black, Brown and White People further from each other. Such Progressive Thinking

Lin k

Li nk

Link

This narrative was started last year.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Not comparable.

I never said anything like all Asians engage in human trafficking.

But, Asian massage parlors are, as poster Edumacated put it, notorious for prostitution. I don't know about Atlanta, but in Hawaii, where I spent 30 years, they were. Not to mention the gambling, loan sharking and drug dealing that went on.

You’re def racist. Jeez.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join