It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upcoming Global Technocratic Dictatorship.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Very true!

I think that Agenda 21 probably contains some very high tech manipulation. It is very cohesive and comprehensive in its marketing, but one has to wonder what aspects of their plan they arent talking about.

Perhaps the wildest part about that is that I dont believe it would even require any type of holographic tech. Merely control of the information channels and things like deep fakes.

Which is why I believe it is so critical to not only question media claims, but the very videos themselves..

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

While some may criticize me for being heavily influenced by everything from Star Trek to Iain Banks Culture series, I believe we frequently shape our future through fiction.

Lovely post, I agree and see what scale you're talking about (certainly won't criticise you for bring up the Culture series either) - Reynold's Conjoiners and Demarchists are probably the most relevant examples I've found in literature.

but its a choice we are making collectively as a species.

I am all for other options but how can a technocratic dictatorship being forcefully imposed on the global population (by eugenicists) be described as a choice?

Especially if it's all based on deception (or coercion) and they're 'marketing a system that which if people understood, nobody would want'.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
this was the theme of the movie Transcendence. It ended up being a philosophical civil war between the technocrats and the naturalists. The technocrats supposed transhumanism and technology would advance the human consciousness, whereas the naturalists supposed there is a latent potential within our being for such an advancement.

This is a battle of quite literally Biblical proportions, and I can't help but read Revelation as a warning of this upcoming debacle. You can already see the two sides forming rather starkly. We the naturalists are best off setting ourselves apart from the cities. I read this gem from Isaiah today:

Therefore thus says the Holy One of Israel,

“Because you despise this word
and trust in oppression and perverseness
and rely on them,

therefore this iniquity shall be to you
like a breach in a high wall, bulging out and about to collapse,
whose breaking comes suddenly, in an instant"

'trusting in oppression' is exactly what we are seeing now. It is "for our safety". Yet that always was the technocratic slogan:

"While people are saying, 'Peace and safety,' destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape."

This has all been written about in the script(ure).

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I love the Culture series

Not familiar with Reynold's Conjoiners and Demarchists, but Im absolutely going to look into that!

but how can a technocratic dictatorship being forcefully imposed on the global population (by eugenicists) be described as a choice?

This is a very valid question.

I see it as a choice because we can use the same technological concepts to build something much, much different. Thats my life's work, actually. From re-imagining social interaction and education to automation and even HVAC.

The basics of this stuff is all readily accessible in mainstream markets too, which is what makes it a choice (imo).

The issue enters when factoring in awareness of that choice. The Narrative has been shaped to view things like automation, autonomy, & self-sufficiency in a very specific, inaccessible way (corporate implementation).

That said, I believe we can build a complete paradigm that is independent of this Mainstream Corporate Culture. My own plans are to start showing how to do this, but even the basics seem difficult to get traction on.. So Im currently shifting gears.

Thats just me though. Everyone has something to bring to the table, and we have the tech to share it in real time. Its just that corporate-political interests have hijacked this in order to accomplish their goals, namely suppressing competition and gaining power/control.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

'trusting in oppression' is exactly what we are seeing now. It is "for our safety". Yet that always was the technocratic slogan:

Do you see the irony of telling us of your bias against science and technology on the internet,www, cyberspace; the medium that is the current apex of technology. If you don't like it, don't use it.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I respect her a lot, and I think I didnt realise that the branches are separate from the main banks..

No worries mate and she really does raise some important points about the likelihood of coordinated criminal activity - also 'massive corruption' being reported at the Global Environmental Facility (the second most important bank you've never heard of) and some revealing comments below secretly recorded at the Fourth World Wilderness Conference (attended by Rothchilds, Rockefellers etc.) which describes us all as being 'cannon fodder'.

See 13:20

Some further related thread discussion below about the 'new Bretton Woods moment', total surveillance and the 'utterly undemocratic' new World Monetary Order.

Do you know what it means when the Managing Director of the IMF warns of a “new Bretton Woods moment?” How about when the head of the BIS revels in the total surveillance power that digital currencies will afford the central bankers? Well, you’re about to.

Bretton Woods 2.0

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I love the Culture series

As do I mate and think you'll enjoy the Revelation Space series - some really significant avenues being explored.

Very interesting reply to the question and good to know there are folks out there working on positive, independent alternatives.

DARPA seems to have been a huge player in steering the course and the smart dust being described in this vid sounds like genuinely freaky stuff.

Its just that corporate-political interests have hijacked this in order to accomplish their goals..

Always seems to be the case doesn't it?

Thought there was an important question being asked in the documentary below and maybe we won't find out about goals until it's far too late.

We look at the corporation as a legal person, it exhibits all the characteristics of a psychopath using a personality diagnostic checklist by the World Health Organization.

Full

Cheers.
edit on 21-3-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok

Hate to say this....but we have been screaming this for years.

Yes mate - well said and no wonder there are so many 'distractions' going on.

More in depth commentary here from Patrick Wood on his book 'Technocracy: The Hard Road To World Order' and did find it very relevant that the current Prime Minister of Italy is also the current European Chairman of the Trilateral Commission.

originally posted by: havok

And somehow this comes as a shock?
It shouldn't surprise anyone on ATS.
Unless you have been paid to spread disinformation.
]

When it comes to disinfo (and precision propaganda) then have you seen this absolute classic?

1981 Barney Miller Episode Lays Out Trilateral Commission Agenda

edit on 22-3-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Nah..

Stuff like that might be a bit outside the mainstream Narrative, but it isnt to the extent Im talking about.

As they say, "you aint seen nothin yet!"

As TzarChasm stated so well, we are talking about massive shifts to our civilization and species here.

China may be the teacher's pet, so to speak, but in the technocrats attempts to re-establish technological feudalism.. Something much different will be born that is outside of all of our control (including theirs).

For that path, the biggest question I have is whether it will be automation or true AI. Many dont really know the difference, but a future where mindless automation and algorithms reign supreme is.. horrific. And by that, I mean actually reign versus being merely ubiquitous.

My own vision and preference is quite different. While some may criticize me for being heavily influenced by everything from Star Trek to Iain Banks Culture series, I believe we frequently shape our future through fiction.

In other words, I firmly believe there are other options.. but its a choice we are making collectively as a species.

Science fiction, to be precise. Our future is determined by artists of written word partnering with Hollywood magic to paint a concept gallery of what the consumer market is willing to give money for, the most profitable projections go through a political filter for budget/investment purposes and that process is then reverse engineered as "marketing" to convince our consumer culture that they should actually pay way more for those services than they need to. It's terribly important to keep society plugged into this program via the media industry aka marketing machine and we keep paying them even with our eyes wide open. It's the real life Matrix where we can bend social physics simply by changing a few words and editing some video and tampering with the technology we were seduced into giving absolute power. That movie Unfriended comes to mind.

edit on 22-3-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Science fiction, to be precise..

Don't know about the modern day Hollywood tripe but decent Sci-fi literature has been warning for years about the complacency surrounding 'technodictactorships'.

Author Aldous Huxley warned for years about being 'caught by surprise by our own advancing technology' - he also described the 'total subversion of the individual's psychology and physiology' whereby a human being just becomes 'an instrument of government'.

Regarding the ruling oligarchy's ultimate revolution (as mentioned in the vid) there are also some 'techniques' employed by the U.N. discussed here as well as the 1945 foundation of UNESCO ran by Aldious Huxley's brother (and eugenicist) Julian Huxley.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

How global would it actually be?

China, Russia and India aren't a part of the NWO or the Great reset, and between them they make up almost half of the world's population. They're not part of it and are strong enough to resist it.

From what I gather the NWO is just a white people thing. Possibly even just a North American thing. The NWO can't even count on controling gold or oil as so many countries like Iran and Syria are outside of its control.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

A slow steady run to a NWO, yes spoke about since the late 50s early 60s, but the majority preferred to Ignore such.

business/global-shipping.html

www.nytimes.com...

Plus the Suez jam.

Best of futuristic 'Good Wishes One & All'.#

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you see the irony of telling us of your bias against science and technology on the internet,www, cyberspace; the medium that is the current apex of technology. If you don't like it, don't use it.

The internet is a double edged sword. Vast access to knowledge, but also endless access to misleading information. It is a tool for organization, while also a tool for totalitarianism. The internet is just like guns, it depends on the motive of the person using it.

Of all predictions I believe, I see it highly probable that the internet will be the facilitator of the global government that will slowly strip our identity until all civilians are technocratic automatons. Those who rebel will retreat to nature. It is the story of Exodus over and over again... We are living a recurring archetype, known as eternal recurrence. The problem and solution remain the same.

This time is unique though because the whole world is at stake, rather than a particular geographic region. For the first time ever, this prophecy will be met due to the internet:

"this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: cooperton

But it's not really ironic, is it ?

Does everyone who uses the internet, know the inner workings of a computer, or understand routing protocols ?
Does everyone whom takes a plane : understand the concepts of thrust and lift ?

Does everyone operating a body : understand how their body converts food into cellular nutrients ?

My point is that knowledge, and belief : have nothing to do with our experience of this 'whatever' world.
We constantly use machines, and systems : without understanding them.

We also criticize the things and systems we use, regularly :
My school sucks ; my job sucks ; my wife ... Ok you got it... LoL !!

So it's perfectly fine, from my viewpoint, to use what demonstrably works, without having to deeply understand it, nor even particularly like it.

Technology can be wonderful, but it's a massive huge term, with many connotations, no ?
Some aspects of technology suck.
Especially the blood-sucking Technocrats™, and their greedy plans.

Science in it's pure form : is unemotional.
Scientism™, and Big-Science™ : are ugly, inhumane monoliths.

It's that aspect of what science used to be, or could be : that has been usurped by those wishing to control us, that we abhor.

The idea comes-off like what they are doing and saying is unquestionable, because : science !!
But am not buying their deceiving lies.
Just a bunch of asshats in White-Coats™ .

Why would anyone assume that science hasn't been bought and paid-for ?
Look at how powerful it is to put a dork in a White-Coat™ in front of a camera, and to have 80% of the population believe their BS ?
Really ?
Nobody thinks TPTB wouldn't want to control that kind of power ?
That's exactly the kind of influence that TPTB have always sought over the good peoples.

Sorry, but once you begin to see it : it won't be unseeable ever again.
That's who the Technocrats™ are.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

This time is unique though because the whole world is at stake, rather than a particular geographic region.

Can't say we weren't warned though.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

U.S. Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

Mayor of New York - 1922.

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties, write political platforms, make catspaws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business.

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

Out of interest did you ever check out the full interview with Professor Sutton - pretty disturbing stuff.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Ill be reading the Revelation Space series after I finish my current round with Brian Aldiss. An author who has a fantastic ability to create cohesive worlds that seem as foreign as they are familiar (Helliconia trilogy was great!).

I think the two biggest issues facing the world are: our current state of tech and where it will go in the next few decades, and the technocrats/technocracy. I believe pretty much every issue is downstream from those two.

The technocrats are as clever children. They wish to maintain centuries old social paradigms, and have the power and resources to make a serious go of it.

I tell people that our technology will quickly be becoming indistinguishable from magic. Not in the way that phrase is historically understood, but in a much more direct context. Instant manifestation, networked minds, etc.

I believe we need to prepare for this just as much as we need to build a foundation for a paradigm that is an alternative to the technocracy. It is much more abstract though, and that makes it difficult to convey much of anything.

To be clear.. We have all the tech to make every home self-sufficient & autonomous. Pragmatically, this has some big issues in and of itself, but it would directly address many problems that have been longstanding. Including redefining power structures, and actually ameliorating aspects like hunger and relative poverty (the type of things many claim to care about).

For as serious as I believe the technocracy situation might be, I think our technology itself poses a much, much more serious issue. Particularly since, as a species, we have a massive tendency towards hubris.

Perhaps linguistically ironic, I believe the technocracy is not equipped to be able to truly handle the technology in the upcoming decades.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Probably nothing new for those who been keeping up with the ever expanding Technocracy encroachment on mankind, but thought I'd drop the following.

The Trojan Horse of Global Transformation...

The World Economic Forum wants to track your heartbeat

This will be the mother of all wars: Technocracy vs. The World

Only Overwhelming Resistance can stop Technocracy’s Demonic assault on Humanity.

Luciferian elites will continue to steal elections and terrorize humanity until they meet overwhelming resistance

Truth is, a color revolution was successfully orchestrated in the United Sates in November and December of last year. This opened the door for global power elites who hate America and everything it stands for to make their final desperate move for total control over humanity. Their goal is global governance over a drastically reduced world population and after decades of working toward this end they feel now is the time to make their decisive chess move. A checkmate for all time.

Could they have overplayed their hand? I hope so.

No politician is going to ride to our rescue in 2022 or 2024. No court is going to step in and right the wrongs. No police agency is going to haul out the guilty parties in handcuffs.

It’s too late for that. We must do this ourselves, people. Now.

Everything else going on in the world right now is mere noise meant to divert your attention from the real catastrophe being wrought upon mankind. We are in the middle of a mass deconstruction project with the goal being the creation of humanity 2.0 and the reinstitution of slavery. Digital slavery.

I stumbled across this cool Web Brain Map of entities connected to Technocracy utilizing the wiki as a jumpstart for further research.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I stumbled across this cool Web Brain Map of entities connected to Technocracy utilizing the wiki as a jumpstart for further research.

Hey bud that's a great resource right there and many thanks for sharing it - I also stumbled across this article exposing the 'Publicis Groupe' and when it comes to the coordination of mass public deception then it looks like all roads leads to them.

They are of course partnered with the World Economic Forum Bilderbergers and hold intimate connections with banksters and big pharma (they also have a bit of a curious logo).

Here Is The Web Of Technocrat Propagandists Who Silence Truth

Public deception is now being carried out at a mass scale, and the whole thing appears to be led and organized by another major PR firm, this time the Publicis Groupe, self-described as “one of the world’s largest communications groups,” which represents major companies within the technology, pharmaceutical and banking industries.

Publicis is also a partner of the World Economic Forum which is leading the call for a “reset” of the global economy and a complete overhaul of our way of life.

As you will see, Publicis’ fingerprints can be found throughout the net of censorship and misdirection that is now being cast across the digital landscape.

link

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skooter_NB
#1 Walmart Inc. (WMT)
#2 China Petroleum & Chemical Corp. (SNP)
#3 Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN)
#4 PetroChina Co. Ltd. (PTR)
#5 Apple Inc. (AAPL)
#6 CVS Health Corp. (CVS)
#7 Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDS. A)
#8 Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK. A)

Just a little google list... This is who our overlords are.

It should be easy to take that evil down. Just stop using them. But it's ok to use google, right? Like you just did....they're not our overlords?

I love the smell of irony in the morning....

edit on 10-10-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
All you antitechnocrats should throw away your cell phone and discontinue using the internet.

Or continue to whine...as you turn on Netflix and watch "Fight Club" for the 20th time. Poor baby!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join