It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is your hero?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Everyone has a hero or someone that they look up to. Who is your hero, and why did you choose them. I would like hear what each of you sees as heroic.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i dont have any heros...there is really nore reason to put anyone on a pedestal... veryone has good and bad...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My husband and my mom.

My husband cause he has seen me through some of my scariest days and has taught me so much about the simple things in life that I didnt learn in school.

My mom cause she is a survivor, a women true to herself and can be crazy at the same time. Hi mom!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarab
My husband and my mom.

My husband cause he has seen me through some of my scariest days and has taught me so much about the simple things in life that I didnt learn in school.

Remind me to get you something real nice for your birthday this year

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Remind me to get you something real nice for your birthday this year

Cool, I gotta start looking through catalogues then.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A couple I thought of right away:

Robert Anton Wilson for constant thinking outside the box and encouraging others to do so.

Issac Asimov for his creative mind and truly prolific and fantastic output.

Robert Rodriguez for making movies the way he wants to: Writing, Directing, Editing, and Scoring his films himself, as well as championing digital and 3D.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My best friend Sydney's sister, Rachel.

She has a skin disease called Epidermolysis Bullosa other wise known as EB. She has no fingers on her hands and only has one thumb, on her right hand. Even tho she has this disease she can do allmost everything we can do. Sure she needs help with putting her bandages on everyday and can't open things that well, but she can do thinks I could never dream of doing.

I wish to be a great artist someday...and even tho she only has one thumb...she is one of the greatest artists I have ever met. Her paintings are amazing and I allways wonder how she does it.

She is a true inspiration to any aspiring artist and her name should be known! She is one of the greatest people I have ever met!

EDIT: spelt the disease right

[edit on 21-3-2005 by Reikuro]

top topics

join