It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under Biden, The Military Is Launching Political Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Appears quite a few people have noticed recently that our supposed to be "political neutral" military has formally joined the leftest social media machine and have actively joined the political discussion. Ted Cruz has requested a meeting with leadership to stop it.

Anyone want to take bets that they will either ignore him and or do nothing to stop it? Formal letter to the Commandant of the USMC at the link.

twitter.com...

Under Biden, the military is launching political attacks to intimidate Tucker Carlson & other civilians who criticize their policy decisions.

Officials in uniform are being used for the campaign.

I've demanded a meeting with the Commandant of the USMC to put a stop to it.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

In times where Russia and China are promoting masculinity with their military, the progressive approach is to makes sure no ones feelings get hurt.
Imagine the dangers ahead if this is allowed to continue?

There is no time for feelings in a combat zone.

edit on 14-3-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Appears quite a few people have noticed recently that our supposed to be "political neutral" military has formally joined the leftest social media machine and have actively joined the political discussion. Ted Cruz has requested a meeting with leadership to stop it.

Anyone want to take bets that they will either ignore him and or do nothing to stop it? Formal letter to the Commandant of the USMC at the link.

twitter.com...

Under Biden, the military is launching political attacks to intimidate Tucker Carlson & other civilians who criticize their policy decisions.

Officials in uniform are being used for the campaign.

I've demanded a meeting with the Commandant of the USMC to put a stop to it.

That is a HUGE concern.

Like Nazi Germany just before Adolph's rise to Führer, his military made sure of that.

America is looking like a big ugly kind of judgement is coming.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The so-called "military attack" was after Tucker Carlson made fun of military uniforms for pregnant members. This had nothing to do with "Policy decisions." It had to do with a member of the press being a sexist pig and getting called out on it.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
In my opinion it’s too late. When it comes to toughness of the citizens and military in my opinion vs China and Russia according to social media which is practically a window into a society’s soul our TOUGHNESS is not in the same class or scale or pedigree. We have sensitive cry babies in this country. The more they whine and cry the more society rewards them.

Just a matter of time.

I do agree we need to get tough.

Also to get on topic, the politics have gotten horrible. Using the nat. Guard as the German SS and using the military to get into the political arena 🤷‍♂️ Last I checked that’s unconstitutional.
edit on 14-3-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Possibly if that fruit loop Tucker Carlson could keep his sexist trap shut the Military may not have to chime up about not listening to his nor Chinas guff nor opinions on the matter.

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The so-called "military attack" was after Tucker Carlson made fun of military uniforms for pregnant members. This had nothing to do with "Policy decisions." It had to do with a member of the press being a sexist pig and getting called out on it.

So you are going on record saying that what a member of the press says deserves a military response on social media?

And you vote in America?

Yea, we are SO screwed coming up...

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Possibly if that fruit loop Tucker Carlson could keep his sexist trap shut the Military may not have to chime up about not listening to his nor Chinas guff nor opinions on the matter.

So when you were a female in the American military what did you think about "Maternal flight suits?"

I'm dying to know your answer on that, since you seem to know everything...

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
As a veteran who served from 95-04 as an Abrams crewman, this snip disgusts me.

In fact, UCMJ dictates that anyone espousing politics (for either side) as an enlisted soldier is likely to be brought up for court martial and/or discharge under less than honorable conditions.

Of course, as an individual, I had my own opinions and such, but no soldier should ever spew those views to the MSM or the public via social media.

The Communists are having quite a laugh with all of this I imagine.
edit on 14-3-2021 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Once the military has become politicized, our country is done.

Stick a fork in it.

Bye.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
As a veteran who served from 95-04 as an Abrams crewman, this snip disgusts me.

In fact, UCMJ dictates that anyone espousing politics (for either side) as an enlisted soldier is likely to be brought up for court martial and/or discharge under less than honorable conditions.

Of course, as an individual, I had my own opinions and such, but no soldier should ever spew those views to the MSM or the public via social media.

The Communists are having quite a laugh with all of this I imagine.

Yes, and the fact that the military leaders tell its subordinates not to post political crap on social media of face consequences of the UCMJ. Yet the higher ups are breaking their very own rules! What the heck is going on!

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Cant be a bad idea put it that way.

As to me knowing everything, not even a little in the grand scheme of things. x

Maybe in the next life i suppose.
edit on 14-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

So the military setting the record straight when talking heads are spouting nonsense to keep their viewers engaged is “launching a political attack”.

Uh huh.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

What the heck is going on!

I have no idea.

When I was a young man and about to hit my first deployment to the desert in the middle of 02 shortly after the initial invasion, we had to take several classes on a variety of topics before we went.

The very first class.....it was drilled into our head......"If you talk to the media, you will say nothing detrimental about yourself, your unit, your commanding officers, or the United States Army." Over and over, again and again. Even the other classes incorporated that message.

It was also drilled into our head that if we did so, then there would be some serious snip rolling downhill onto us from the higher ups.

It seems the woke culture has now established itself in the one place it should definitely stay the hell out of.

God help us.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Especially for those of us who still might hold up some hope that the military would not participate in a gun confiscation!

They gave a preview during Katrina for those with short memories.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Former Trump Admin Deputy Chief of Staff, Dan Scavino, says individual leaders in President Joe Biden's U.S. Military are making fools of themselves, and becoming the laughing-stock of America's enemies.

Source: twitter.com...

Bad things coming for America on several fronts, if "something" doesn't turn things around.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

So the military setting the record straight when talking heads are spouting nonsense to keep their viewers engaged is “launching a political attack”.

Uh huh.

Military members are bound by oath to not have a public political opinion.

Why do you not know anything about any topic but still post an opinion on it?

/facepalm

edit on 14-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Hello ?

Did you leave your brain somewhere ?
It has NOTHING to do with someone's gender; can you not see that having the military make FLIGHT suits for PREGNANT military makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE ?

Pulling 3-4 Gs while pregnant.
Think!
Placental detachment due to Gs ?

Placing the mission and everyone else aboard that aircraft at risk. And in a COMBAT situation

Because of need to be WOKE ?

Think!

Just use REASON.
This is clearly UNDEFENSIBLE
edit on 14-3-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yeah, this is all bad on many levels, there’s a reason why the Military needs to be non-political and bi-partisan. Remember the mess that scum-bag Vindman started, all the while holding up his Military career ? Vindman was actively undermining the POTUS and he wasn’t alone ! Anyone in the Military who uses social media to intimidate a private citizen’s right to Free Speech should be immediately dishonorably discharged !

Having never been in the Military it’s hard to give an opinion about women who have served, Thanks for your service.
As a woman who has been pregnant, it’s hard to imagine that the safety of your baby wouldn’t influence decisions you might have to make in a combat situation.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

As a woman that was in the military, I once served at a place where you were not allowed to become pregnant.

Let that sink in.

There are a lot of people on this thread that have no idea what they are talking about.

edit on 14-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join