It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

yellowstone super volcano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What is going on at yellowstone? Fish dead, trees shrubs dead, lake bottom bulgeing 100 feet, sulpher smell, and cold water temps now 88 degrees? eruption?. If so, It is a huge story.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If you haven't read the threads on ATS about this, you should take the time to do so. There's a lot of good information. If you start a thread like this, all you're going to get is old information, and a lot of people saying "maybe, but why worry about it." Trust me, been there, done that.

Check out the search button, just type in yellowstone, or caldera, you'll get something like 100+ returns from the google search embedded in ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's the link.
So search away.

(It's either winding down or building up for one final blast, it really is just best guess at this point, but recent trail closures are indicating, to me at least, that there's too much hydrothermal activity to consider everything 'normal.')

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thanks for info.
Will do some other research on this story.
I do not want to be an alarmist.
Thanks
Deckstacker

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Anyone see the commercial for 'Supervolcano' on the Discovery Channel? It's going to air in a couple weeks and tries to show what will probably happen when the caldera eventually erupts.

[edit on 3/21/0505 by dangermouse]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This show will air on Discovery Channel April 10th at 9:00pm eastern

new topics

top topics

join