It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil wants my soul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I belive your mistake was turning over your soul and not retaining your own authority. Jesus doesn't want to collect your soul but you basically put it out there.
We all make mistakes and learning from them and taking the right steps is needed for the evolution of your soul. I would say to first light a candle and stare that you would like to better know yourself as your soul and even get to the point of connecting with your Higher Self. Own who you are and be ok with that.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

Jesus is more powerful than Satan, of course. Jesus is the King of Kings, the creator of everything! If you handed your soul to him, then you have NOTHING to fear. Think about it! Jesus is your Lord- Jesus, who has all authority on earth and in heaven, forever! So, you are safe.

Trust Him then! Evil can try to make you doubt, but you are the Lord’s, so it can’t harm you. Pray more to the Lord, renounce evil in the name of Jesus. You’re good, brother. Relax knowing you’re in the hands of love itself.

edit on 8-3-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.

Im praying for you, both for discernment to its meaning and like Peter when the devil sifted him like wheat, that you will stand.

Resist the devil and he will flee.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You are a threat. To the evil powers. Otherwise they would not bother with you at all.

It must be hard, and i don't know what to say. If you find comfort from your prayers, do that a lot. And talk a lot with your wife. About everything you feel and what you are going through.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My son went through this in July. It was quite literally hell.

It’s a very long story but he was in the music world (rap) and smoking a lot of green stuff.

I can’t even really describe what he and we went through but it started similar to your story. They even considered schizophrenia and bipolar psychosis at one time. We finally found a good psychiatrist who was also a minister who specialized in spiritual warfare. The stories of what he has been seeing the last year would likely shock you. I was skeptical at first - even being a Christian myself. I’ll admit, I at first thought this was the onset of a psychological disorder.

But the difference between then and now is like night and day and this child of mine (he’s 22) is now a daily Bible reader and leading Bible study with his professional baseball friends.

I’m sure he’d be glad to talk with you and share his story and what he’s learned. He’s a totally different person and just amazing. He even just released his first Christian Hip Hop / Rap album out in iTunes today. I bet you’d relate to many of his songs - they’re all about his experience. His artist name is SouthWes.

Again, if you’d like to speak with him and hear what he went through and how he came out the other side, send me a direct message and I’ll share his number. I’m sure he’d be fine with you texting him. He believes it is his calling to help others who are going through similar and after watching his growth and change over the last 8 months, I believe him.

edit on 9-3-2021 by nicevillegrl because: Spelling

edit on 9-3-2021 by nicevillegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: Raggedyman
The devil believes in Jesus, belief means very little.

Yes, he believes that Jesus exists, but he doesn't "trust in" Jesus. The trust is key, because evrything else we do follows on from that.

Unfortunately we would disagree around about there Dis
Choosing is easy, applying that lifestyle choice is another matter, living that life and growing takes our effort.
I am a believer in freewill and
I have believed, accepted and not grown in the past, stagnated and withered, no fruit or maybe very little
I like James, faith is proven by deeds not just words

Well, somewhat mostly, it’s not like I really know

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Isnt the devil merely just a concept only popular for the past thousand years or so. And only really in the west and Europe then later the americas? Most of which even in the Bible if you actually translate it right. Is but a misstranslation from the different langues?

Basically a popular character in a book which was mistranslated from a dozen different miscounts and translations? I mean the origin of the Santa Claus goes back some 1,700 years, probably longer given the different peoples and tribes stories. Really its not that far off in popularity and timeline a believe then the bible and the whole people with wings and pitchfork pointy horned guy.

So if I told people that I had a dream that santa claus wanted my soul? Would you believe me.

I'm feeling lost and scared about what it all ment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

It means you have to much time on your hands. And if all your worldly problems consist of having bad dreams. Then you are very lucky indeed. Very few people out there now a days would have such easily fixed issue as having a bad dream.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I like James, faith is proven by deeds not just words

Paul would say the same thing. James wasn't arguing with Paul, but with people who were misunderstanding Paul.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yes, Paul would say the same, think he had issues with the Corinthians
Not just about faith but deeds

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
DanG! Is that Liz! Holy smokes. Show me to the sin center!

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

One of the oldest traditional Christian prayers that is used as a mantra by orthodox believers is said to burn demons.

Keep faith, the devil is saying he does not OWN your soul, he WANTS it but it is NOT his, do not fall into his power, learn the Jesus prayer and repeat it silently to yourself until it becomes automatic.

Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy on me a sinner.

God keep you safe and may the lord send his angel to banish this beast from your presence back to the dark places were it belongs and away from all his children.

Remember even if it was just a bad nightmare Jesus is most definitely real and so are the enemy's he came to save us from and whom he is coming to destroy once and for all, THEY rebelled and they will pay the price for there rebellion his blood has paid for us and we are His, the devil has no claim or right.

Trust in Jesus.

edit on 9-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The devil cannot have what does not belong to him! Ive been through everything you are talking about from spiritual visitations to actually seeing the devil himself at a gathering of celebrities. You belong to Jesus so put on the full armor of God so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil! Ephesians 6:11
You have surrendered your soul to Christ! He paid the price by shedding His blood on the cross for you! I will keep you in prayer please stay strong and pray without ceasing! In your mind, in your bed, when you are with people always talk with God. You belong to Him and He will give His Angels charge over you and your home! Proclaim it out loud! Jesus is Lord God Almighty!

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RICANROOKS

What did the devil at these celebrities gatherings look like?

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Hi Chelsealad - have you accepted Jesus as your Savior? If so, you have the authority (as given to you by Jesus himself) to rebuke such attacks. You would say something like: "I rebuke you, in the name of Jesus". And keep saying it.

Anytime you are feeling attacked in any way, speak or think of Jesus' name. Just say it. His name has all the authority in existence.

I am praying for you, that God will surround you with his Holy warrior angels. You can sleep in peace tonight. If you are still afraid, play worship music on while you sleep. The devil can't stand such an environment.

I have had the exact same attacks, and worse. PM me if you wish I'm always here for you. This can be beyond terrifying.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RICANROOKS

Perfectly stated, Psalm 91 and Psalm 70 are also worth reciting.

Psalm 70
Make haste, o God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord.
Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.
Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.
Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.
But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord, make no tarrying.

Psalm 91
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Also the Lord is my Shepherd is a wonderful psalm to add as a third prayer.

But as you correctly point out Just talking to God is also a great way of praying, perhaps the best way, I mean as the lord pointed out the Heathens repeat everything and Yes I did link the Jesus prayer but it is believed to be extremely effective at driving away evil, it is basically a confession of our own sinful nature to god with an act of repentance recognizing our own wretched state and asking Christ to have mercy upon us which is something the evil one hates, he does not want us to repent, to ask God for mercy because Christ's Blood has paid the debt in full and we are free in Christ.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Isnt the devil merely just a concept only popular for the past thousand years or so. And only really in the west and Europe then later the americas? Most of which even in the Bible if you actually translate it right. Is but a misstranslation from the different langues?

Basically a popular character in a book which was mistranslated from a dozen different miscounts and translations? I mean the origin of the Santa Claus goes back some 1,700 years, probably longer given the different peoples and tribes stories. Really its not that far off in popularity and timeline a believe then the bible and the whole people with wings and pitchfork pointy horned guy.

So if I told people that I had a dream that santa claus wanted my soul? Would you believe me.

I'm feeling lost and scared about what it all ment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

It means you have to much time on your hands. And if all your worldly problems consist of having bad dreams. Then you are very lucky indeed. Very few people out there now a days would have such easily fixed issue as having a bad dream.

No Santa Claus is based on St Nicholas a real Christian saint but the image you see of him and his sled and reindeer is based on the pagan Demon God Odin and has a much darker origin, the modern Santa Clause could be seen as a demonic even anti Christian symbol that has destroyed the meaning of Christmas for most people, it is meant to be a celebration of the nativity of Christ and instead has become the number one representation of greed, self entitlement and for big business a number one season for making profits, more pagan even than ancient pagan ceremonies you could argue.

The devil has always featured, the MODERN Jewish faith takes a somewhat different approach to the ANCIENT Jewish faith and claims he is an Angel of God, not was but is while that is definitely not what the Jews of just a couple of thousand years ago would have argued, they would likely have stoned modern rabbi for claiming such however.

The idea that Christianity only appeared in the third century is also wrong and has been disproven, the Devil is a real figure and Christ caste him out more than once and by name, Satan literally interprets to "Vile Accuser", he also speaks of having SEEN Lucifer cast out of heaven like Lightning proving the Freemason's blasphemous claim that HE is Lucifer is completely wrong and utterly evil.

Jesus is the Morning star but he is NOT Venus which is the other Morning star which was associated with Lucifer but Lucifer was not the planet though he had that title he WAS once an angel but is not any longer.

The great dragon of revelation is the chief devil, his fallen angels a third of the stars of heaven (not literally the stars though it is possible there was a very physical war in the heaven's but celestial beings like he once was are other devil's also headed for the lake of fire in due course, the Watchers who betrayed the Lord and made an evil pact on Mount Herman the ones that went into the daughters of men and took them as wives are already locked away so they are not among those fallen/cast down stars but are damned and imprisoned by Michael and the archangels face down on sharp stones in a prison said to be beneath the Euphrates river and some of them will be released for a time when it is time, there children were corrupt and wiped out by the great flood but many of there evil spirit's may still wander the earth, these were demonic being's.

Here is a first century place of prayer used by first century Jewish Christians.

Here is some anti Christian graffiti from late second century Rome showing that the faith in Christ had spread and that Christians were being persecuted and mocked by that time.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I was walking home from my mums one day
and I saw a car that had the license plate
that spelled DEVIL
i'm not quite sure the exact way it was made with the letters and numbers
The car was a big hummer looking thing
with tinted windows
but I swear I could see through one of the windows
and there was NO ONE driving it
freaked me out
thank God my house was just round the corner

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Pretty sure the resurrected cult or god cult existed in Europe among the tribes there long before the Romans and there empire came. Forgot the name of the god they worshiped back then who came back from the dead. But if you do a google search, pretty sure you will find him. And all the other resurrection cults and gods.

And also? Yes there was a santa claus figure or more like a prototype figure as folklore among the tribes.

Anyways, all of that was a good 500 to 1000 years before Jesus was born among the jews when Rome and its legion were occupying the middle east and Jerusalem area.

The figure of saint nick is just old folklore stories of the first people to settle in towns. The church just mixed all believes and religions in the area. That area being eourope. All into new traditions and such. Basically it kind of was like when the Pepsi company started buying up all the other newer brands coming out. There still alowed to have there own brand and name. But there all owned by the pepsi cola comany.

Basically around that time, believes and old folk stories. Became commercialized on mass.

So yes. The figure of the devil was added on to those stories later. Because you know, people are so important, I mean all these people sitting in there houses typing on a keyboard. Oh ya. So want to know what there doing or saying or thinking, there is a vast entity out there who are watching you and want to steal your soul or lead you to the light.

In reality. If there was any god or devil watching. They would probably die of boredom. If most peoples lifes were TV shows. They would be the most boring shows ever created.

So technically both the relgion industry and the show business industry. Have a lot in common. Both are trying and clamoring for your attention.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Your Soul is what allows you to Be.

It is what permits you to define yourself as you are, and Live.

Through Spirit, Christ is the Ever Vigilant Guardian, but your path is yours to walk.

Do not be so quick to surrender yourself.

If you ask me, Love is the only thing worth absolute surrender.

But my path is mine, and yours is yours; be wary of those who would take that which you willingly give.

Have faith in yourself.

Be Strong, and face your fears.

Know your value; you are Mighty, and you Live.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join