It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duchess Meghan Markle says Britains Royal Family Members are Racists.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Sarah survived too, but she got greedy, her daughters joined their royal blood line and adopted the rules of the family, because they were born into royalty, all born into royalty knows the rules and abide them, outsiders can no understand that, Diana was a lady, noble family line she knew, this megan is a gold digger, she will be gone very soon.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I love that guy, I watched all his videos on archeology, he is great,

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everyday that passes proves her brother right.

In a handwritten letter shared exclusively with In Touch, Meghan Markle's estranged brother, Thomas Markle Jr., tells Prince Harry that it's 'not too late' to not marry his sister. “As more time passes to your royal wedding, it became very clear that this is the biggest mistake in royal wedding history,” Tom warns.
www.intouchweekly.com...

Does it matter to YOU what happens with the Britain's Royal Family?

Not really as I'm not a Royalist but even though I'm not a Royalist I'm not prepared to condemn them on the words of Meghan Markle.

I find it amusing that they went to America for a quiet life but continue seek publicity at every opportunity.

edit on 8-3-2021 by gortex because: add link

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Is not Harry, he is a high born prince, is megan the one that lured him out of the family circle in order to manipulate him, but like I said blood is ticker than water, it will not be long until he goes back to his roots.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

As time goes on and drama's unfold I think he will find it difficult to return to England , his wife has put a wedge between him and his brother , fallen out with her sister in law and now stands accused of bullying Palace staff.

This interview is a major bridge burned , he's made his family the story and that won't be forgiven lightly.
edit on 8-3-2021 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

No, Harry knows that his mum was murdered and so too does Wills but they are on different sides on that debate (despite the official line), Harry was the baby so missed is mum more.

Some part of him probably hates them at least a bit but he can of course not say that and Wills is still his brother no matter how much they may have fallen out he still loves his big brother even if because of the peculiar way the royals are raised they likely never had a proper childhood, I mean Charles was bonkers he stood them in flower pots as kid's and in fact had Charles not been the eldest male of the ruling house of the British Monarchy, had he been poor he would have been put into a so called special school due to his different needs.

They are no higher born than any other human being on this planet, they are better catered to and for but otherwise they are simply human being's nothing more nothing less.

There was an occasion when the Queen slipped out of the palace and strolled around London with a scarf on and that nearly had her called mad, the truth is that she though dutiful is a prisoner in her role, she never really had a life and for all those big houses she could not choose for herself what to wear, could not go out and dance with a handsome boy at a nightclub or anything normal it was all out of reach for her.

Harry has his freedom now - mostly - he knew what he was doing and married for love and good on him.

edit on 8-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Harri will never be king. Think you mean William?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Funny how ATS works.
Usually the royals are slandered on here, accused of being pedophiles,criminals and globalist.
As soon they are acused of racism the insecure white males, the same who usually slander royals, go in to defense mode and downplay the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Here is a relevant excerpt:
Does it matter to YOU what happens with the Britain's Royal Family?

From what little I know, they are merely "figureheads". No real power inside the United Kingdom.

-CareWeMust

You were obsessed with them when Trump paid them a visit. Back then they were lizards disguised as human beings trying to overtake the world now they are nobody?!

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

What?, William is the Eldest and his son is next in line, Harry is FREE.

I never said HARRY Was going to be king, I am a Brit you know (though I did say out of the two I personally would prefer him and if tradition be damned and it go back to NAMING ones own successor then that may have been possible but then the Queen would have named Andrew and look what that would have given us, not the most savoury thought given his ties to Epstein but then Charles was best of Buddies with Jimmy Saville so?, weirdo's and Harry is NOT a weirdo though yes he has been sheltered and not had to face the real world like common folk do), still good on him.

And I hope they skip Charles straight to William though that would probably save the royal family while Charles will likely finish it off with his erm how shall we say ah yes eccentricitys
edit on 8-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Newsflash - all elitist rich people are racists.

Question - if this megan lady didn't go around telling everyone she wasn't white would anyone even know?

link   
a reply to: XCrycek

As soon they are acused of racism the insecure white males, the same who usually slander royals, go in to defense mode and downplay the whole thing.

It depends on who is doing the accusing and the history of the accuser.

Insecure white males ? , racist and sexist in just three little words.

link   
If Harry's Family is racists, he never should have dated, let alone married a biracial woman. But it is my experience those that scream racism are the racists. They wanted privacy, why do they not embrace it?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I haven't seen the interview (UK) yet. Might/might not watch it after I finish teaching.
However what I find more than the racism which Meghan herself keeps promulgating, is the reveal that they took their marriage vows 3 days earlier with just the Archbishop of Canterbury! Now that is just bizzare!
Who were the witnesses if it was just the 3 of them?
The Archbishop would have to have the Queen's permission to do that!
So the millions who watched the marriage around the world weren't watching a wedding at all, it was a sham if Meghan's claims are to be believed!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: boogiegk

They wanted privacy, why do they not embrace it?

7 million dollars from CBS to do the Oprah interview seems to be the factor there.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't get the fascination with the Royals. They grow up in an ultra rich high-society lifestyle so far apart from any normal human experience.

It's not the least bit suprising if they are racist. They probably see most of humanity as worthless peasants.

Or maybe, the reptilians want us obsessing over them. Having magazines and junk news constantly talking about them.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I actually like Meghan and Harry.
I watched a few minutes of the interview and it was nothing but pure ol' Whining.
Blah blah blah, they hurt our feelings and made us feel bad.

There is a huge portion of our population that needs to really grow up.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Whether it is a family, friends, tribe, team, gang, school, religion, community, town, nation, heritage, linage so on and so forth humans will always have a “pack mentality” as we constantly not only desire it but demand it.

All is good and well until it creeps into the lives of white people today where there is only the word racist to describe it..lol I remember I dated a girl that was 1/2 Black back in the 90s when I was working in DC, she was adopted as a child to a Black family and one night she took me home for dinner and BOY was the negativity thick! I think no one even talked to me and just ignored me for 3 hours...

So EVERYONE has this at many levels. With the royal family...she is a nasty American, not a royal and maybe also they see her as not pure...BUT anyone of these could all by itself create a ton animosity.

But you all know it is 2021 so it is racist...

edit on 8-3-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, March 8, 2021

From what little I know, they are merely "figureheads". No real power inside the United Kingdom.

-CareWeMust

Kind of like Joe Biden amirite...

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Funny how ATS works.
Usually the royals are slandered on here, accused of being pedophiles,criminals and globalist.

Funny all I saw last night was 2 insecure black females making false claims of "racism".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join