It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Thules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Was there more Operation Paper Clip than merely a post war arms race? I am sure most of us are quite familiar with the concepts of Nazi Occultism during the 1940's, however their ties to western industrialists and politicians may have been deeper and more wide spread than what is widely recognised. The Bush family's involvement in the Skull and Bones may be tied to the Thule Society. I don't have a great deal of time to present this thread as well as I would like this morning, so I will throw a couple of links out here and add mroe information as the discussion develops. Creepy Stuff...
www.bilderberg.org...
www.markswatson.com...
www.livingstonemusic.net...
www.geocities.com...
www.anomalous-images.com...
www.nogw.com...
This guy is a little religous, but some good info here as well..
www.jesus-is-savior.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.attackonamerica.net...
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

As I said I am a bit pressed for time this morning, but I will add more to this later.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
A quick thanks to a helpful moderator for pulling this thread off the shelf, as promised I'll add some more information as discussion develops.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I would have to agree that the thule and scull&bones were connected, but not at the lower levels. The Thules belifes about aryian supremacy are virtually the same as the S&B's. There must be a connection.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Great link, I never heard about the Dragon Court society before - www.geocities.com...

Apparently, the members are direct decendants of the ANNUNAKI race AKA the "Watchers" - a reptillian alien race that were considered semi-gods to humans during Sumer and Babylon.

Just more proof for David Ickes claims may I point out

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

ase
the thule and scull&bones were connected, but not at the lower levels. The Thules belifes about aryian supremacy are virtually the same as the S&B's

What snb beleif in aryan supremacy? Also, Thule simply did not exist until the time of the Weimar republic and perhaps some years before hand. Skull and Bones is almost as old as Yale, and is a college Frat. There's no co-incidence in 'message'. Thule was a theosophical pseudo-historical research society, that bought in to the very prevalent and widely accepted story of a stock tribe of nomadic horse and chariot warriors who spread out of central asia and destroyed most ancient classical civilizations, re-building it and leaving variations of their language everywhere from Madrid to Madras. People, to this day, still accept the less 'charged' aspects of the "Aryan Myth", with hordes of proto-indoeuropean nomads thundering out of the steppes, wiping out harrapa and causing the Bronze Age "Systems Collapse". What in the world does skull and bones have to do with any of that?

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Apparently, the members are direct decendants of the ANNUNAKI race AKA the "Watchers" - a reptillian alien race that were considered semi-gods to humans during Sumer and Babylon.

You have a very warped idea of what proof is. Actually, you have a very warped idea of what reality is, but that's another story...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Driver

You have a very warped idea of what proof is. Actually, you have a very warped idea of what reality is, but that's another story...

It says cleary on many occasions that the members are direct decendants of the Annunaki so there

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
American Thules

The Thule american airbase in Greenland probably fits in there somewhere.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by ThePunisher]

new topics

top topics

join