It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tic tack and triangle UFOs are ours.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It released tic tac videos are a drone of ours, and the triangle UFOs are ours too. I think they will admit this in the next 12-24 months. I am not saying that all UFO are ours, and I think these were probably reverse engineered.

That’s all.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Your title was a proclamation and your actual post is full of speculation. I think you actually hold yourself back with both, if you're researching. Kind of rushing things. We first have to determine if there is an actual unknown intelligence, before we get as far as reverse engineering accusations.

a reply to: Jackfish28

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Consider me sold!

You’ve presented more than enough information for me to believe.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Are you bot or just too lazy to type more than 500 words?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28
It released tic tac videos are a drone of ours, and the triangle UFOs are ours too. I think they will admit this in the next 12-24 months. I am not saying that all UFO are ours, and I think these were probably reverse engineered.

That’s all.

Did Jesus tell you this or what? How do you know?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The tic -tac's and triangles are NOT "ours!"

See? Logic and facts.

Besides, all your tic-tacs and triangles are belong to us.

*add that upon actually reading, it is demonstrated that posting after reading the original post but before reading the comments, is stupid. I own it. Stupid, I mean.
edit on 3/7/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, that settles that

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jackfish28

That’s all.

Substance.

Are you talking about this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If i remember right, there was one thread on ATS that mentioned triangle UFOs coming from the direction of a military base. Witnessed by the OP.

edit on 8-3-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I would have to respectfully disagree.
While considering the Incredible air maneuverability by itself, I may be inclined to agree...
Although, when you consider the water submersion, underwater travel, while also possessing aerodynamic capabilities that may very well surpass any currently known aircraft technology....
Of course its is My opinion, but I kind of doubt it.

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I thought the tic tacs were just forms of radar spoofing to literally make the enemy think they were being invaded and while all their defenses focus on the spoof we come in from the back and steal their lunch money.

top topics

join