It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Bill that Would Ban Boy/Girl Toys & Clothes Sections

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Assassin82

So, where do I go to find a new bra?

In the milk aisle.

Would that be bovine or chest feeding aisle?

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You were rambling about transgender and LGBTQ is that what you think if you see a girl with a toolkit?
It's pretty laughable.

Since we all want to see kids growing up developing their talents and personality to live happy fulfilling lives why pressure them into roles that might not be for them? Let them choose with what they play.

Yes, my kids (one boy, one girl) play all the same toys together, whether they be dolls, GI Joes, cars or mechanic stuff. There is no gender issue here, as they also know what a boy and girl are. I figure if my daughter wants to work with me on my car, awesome, and if my son bakes with my wife, that is awesome because more cakes for me.

I think they point of the whole thread is that we really care about this # when there are far more important social issues that need to be addressed. It's like low hanging fruit. Someone who doesn't have clothes doesn't care if it comes from a boys or girls section. They just want clothes.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

In the milk aisle.

It's in between this: www.bbabyb.com... t=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_campaign=gs-2020-02-26&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

They'll soon be allowing trans people into childrens changing rooms.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Always the important issues for the virtue signaling Californians.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

California bill that would ban boy/girl clothes and toy section.

For starters, it’s California, so I’m not really surprised. But, a few questions:

1. How does this address the states homeless crisis?
2. How does this fix the states real estate problems?
3. What percentage of the states population does this satisfy?
4. Will this pay for the states budget deficit?
5. Finally, can we sell California to Mexico?

1- This is a bill about retail, not about homelessness. For homeless policies, you want to look at bills about homelessness.
2- In case you hadn't noticed, this isn't a bill about land ownership or house ownership, etc.
3- What's your data on this question and where is the source?
4- This is about a retail measure and doesn't address the state's budget. Relabeling things might have a small impact on the one time expenses of a retail outlet but signage is a fairly minimal thing.
5- no.

Deflecting the topic with irrelevant questions actually doesn't address why this is in place or whether it's got legislative support, etc.

Governments are capable of dealing with more than one problem at a time. Your questions seem to presume that they can only deal with a single topic at a time and that all issues are equally important.

Have you volunteered with one of your local politicians (I have) and learned more about legislation and the process of laws and governance? I have. It's very enlightening. You could formulate better questions if you did, I think.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Approved! You can secede from the union.

Just keep it in your new Californian country.

The problem I have with this is — all these Caltards are moving to my state in droves.

California can't secede.

30% of their water and 40% of their power comes from other states...

States that can provide that because they are not under California legal restrictions.

Essentially California is a parasite of the USA...

Is there anyway we can force them to secede?

The rest of us don't want their wacko ideas infecting the rest of the US like it has been.

edit on 3/7/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

In the milk aisle.

More like the "plant feeding" (manure) aisle.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

California bill that would ban boy/girl clothes and toy section.

For starters, it’s California, so I’m not really surprised. But, a few questions:

1. How does this address the states homeless crisis?
2. How does this fix the states real estate problems?
3. What percentage of the states population does this satisfy?
4. Will this pay for the states budget deficit?
5. Finally, can we sell California to Mexico?

1- This is a bill about retail, not about homelessness. For homeless policies, you want to look at bills about homelessness.
2- In case you hadn't noticed, this isn't a bill about land ownership or house ownership, etc.
3- What's your data on this question and where is the source?
4- This is about a retail measure and doesn't address the state's budget. Relabeling things might have a small impact on the one time expenses of a retail outlet but signage is a fairly minimal thing.
5- no.

Deflecting the topic with irrelevant questions actually doesn't address why this is in place or whether it's got legislative support, etc.

Governments are capable of dealing with more than one problem at a time. Your questions seem to presume that they can only deal with a single topic at a time and that all issues are equally important.

Have you volunteered with one of your local politicians (I have) and learned more about legislation and the process of laws and governance? I have. It's very enlightening. You could formulate better questions if you did, I think.

You’re completely missing the point. But you wouldn’t understand that since you volunteered with one of your local politicians, thus making you the authority on all things politics.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Why is it so important to strip people of their identities? We supposedly have to embrace diversity but then don't want anybody daring to be different.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You’re completely missing the point.

You are right.

The real point is that we haven't talked about Dr. Seuss enough.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

edit on 14/3/2021 by rnaa because: double post removed

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So they can't secede, but maybe we can expel them. They have been moving heer since the 90's and have turned my state Blue. We are going to move to a red state soon. I've lived here since the 70's and dear hubby since the 60's. This house has only been sold once, when his parents bought it. He moved back into it when they died. I've only lived in it for 23 years.
It's ok, inside, but the backyard is great, swimming pool ment for water volleyball (no deep end) veggie garden, lilly garden horseshoe pits, better darts setup than most bars, hot tub, BBQ with metal canopy, fridge and sink. The location is good, close to major freeways but just outside city limits. We just can't afford to live here any longer.
edit on 14-3-2021 by justdust because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join