It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this guy out ATS. More News Views With Garland Nixon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Here's another episode of News Views where Garland Nixon gives a rundown on the US's Middle-East involvement; specifically, Syria. I like this guy because he gives his information based on facts not political ideology. No one is safe either: Republicans, Democrats, etc. I think his topics and discussions on those topics fit in perfectly here at ATS. His talk show called NEWS VIEWS comes every Friday on WPFW at 6-7pm.

Check him out this Friday's episode!

podcasts.apple.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Garland Nixon is a broadcast journalist at Radio Sputnik in Washington DC
sputniknews.com...

Sputnik is a Russian state-owned news agency, news website platform and radio broadcast service. It was established by the Russian government-owned news agency Rossiya Segodnya on 10 November 2014.
en.wikipedia.org...(news_agency)

Moscow calling.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This is WPFW radio. Unless Radio Sputnik owns WPFW then I don't think it counts.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Facts remain facts even if told via the Kremlin.
The PTB want to see Assad ousted just like Khaddafi.
His remaining in power thanks to Russian assistance makes Putin a major peacemaker in the Middle East.
Strange times indeed, nothing I could have foreseen 30 years ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
His remaining in power thanks to Russian assistance makes Putin a major peacemaker in the Middle East.

Funny, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

In this day and age of deceit from our own governments sometimes the only truth may actually indeed come from those whom you perceive your enemy.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

This is WPFW radio. Unless Radio Sputnik owns WPFW then I don't think it counts.

Sputnik is not allowed to own anything outright...that does not mean they don't control anything. Nixon is a host on both those named channels. If you want to use those sources, you need to make sure the facts are facts, all the time.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

In this day and age of deceit from our own governments sometimes the only truth may actually indeed come from those whom you perceive your enemy.

In that case their job is done.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

This man knows exactly, what is happening.
I am sitting here listening and constantly agreeing with what he is saying. Every word!

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

He just said contributions are tax deductible.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Funny, isn't it?

Russia Russia Russia!

One thing that the collectivists and constitutionalists agree with here on ATS is that it sure as hell isn’t China, China, China pushing this!

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Funny, isn't it?

Russia Russia Russia!

One thing that the collectivists and constitutionalists agree with here on ATS is that it sure as hell isn’t China, China, China pushing this!

It isn't a case of one or the other , they are both a rising threat and a disunited states serves them well.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Funny, isn't it?

Russia Russia Russia!

It isn't a case of one or the other , they are both a rising threat and a disunited states serves them well.

I agree, but Russia is called out constantly and China is treated like a best buddy.

I have been to both countries and from what I saw the greater threat to our way of life comes from China.

I’m not defending Russia but if people are going to call it like it is at least call out the both of them.

China has a much larger foothold in North America than Russia has and with this Administration it is getting more so.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I agree, but Russia is called out constantly and China is treated like a best buddy.

Up until recently China has been treated with Kid gloves but there has been a shift in attitude as China has stretched its wings , mainly in relation to its building of strategic islands to use as bases and going back on their One country, two systems policy in Hong Kong , Russia briefly showed signs of friendship toward the West but was hijacked by the Politburo and a Tsar was born.

Russia and China are both a clear and present danger to global security , I'm in no doubt they will act together when the time comes.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I see your point about checking sources but you gotta admit that this guy knows his stuff. Listen to the podcast in its entirety. I think you'll appreciate what he's saying.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Funny, isn't it?

Russia Russia Russia!

Russia and China are far from equal threats, China has economic influence Russia can only dream of. What China can't conquer it can mostly buy, and under this American administration, everything is for sale.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Russia and China are far from equal threats,

Didn't say they were equal I said they are both threats , which they are.

Edit.
It seems President Biden understands the threat too.

The US has deployed long range bombers to Norway for the first time. Four B1 bombers will be operating out of Oland Air Base over the next few weeks.

It's being seen as a message to Moscow that the US is ready to defend its allies in the strategically contested Arctic region, which is rich in oil and gas. Under international law the North Pole and the ocean surrounding it are not owned by any country.
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 6-3-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Let’s stop the threat with preemptive nuclear strikes! That will show em!

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Edit.

The US has deployed long range bombers to Norway for the first time. Four B1 bombers will be operating out of Oland Air Base over the next few weeks.

It's being seen as a message to Moscow that the US is ready to defend its allies in the strategically contested Arctic region, which is rich in oil and gas. Under international law the North Pole and the ocean surrounding it are not owned by any country.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Sounds like further aggression and provocation towards Russia by NATO & the US to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Edit.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Sounds like further aggression and provocation towards Russia by NATO & the US to me.

Seems more like redressing the balance of power to me but then I'm not invested in the words and actions of a former President .

Russia’s military posture in the Arctic emphasizes air and maritime early warning and defense, highlighted by the reopening of 50 previously closed Soviet-era military posts. This includes the refurbishment of 13 air bases, 10 radar stations, 20 border outposts, and 10 integrated emergency rescue stations. Russian special forces units are also part of an Arctic Brigade and have deployed to the region for exercises and training.

Most worrisome, Russia has tested new Arctic-based military capabilities such as hypersonic cruise missiles and nuclear-powered undersea drones. Senior U.S. military leaders have expressed growing concern about the prevalence of these Russian cruise missiles in the Arctic and their “avenue of approach” to the United States.

Russia is also returning to Cold War tactics, notably the concept of bastion defense, in which Russia secures strategic territory to ensure its freedom of operation. As Russia exercises its bastion defense, it increasingly expands its range, seeking to establish deep-water control between Svalbard and Norway and secure maritime space toward the GIUK-N gap. It does this through the deployment of highly capable submarines, including the Sierra II class—one of Russia’s most capable fast-attack submarines.
www.csis.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join