It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Title of the video is US Navy UFO Patents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
For those who remember the discussions on the Patents on some really neat tech the Navy forced through the US Patent Office here is a video which goes more in depth on the Patents in an easily understood break down. The gravity wave generator would be one of the bigger inventions if it can be made/demonstrated ...??

Is this all a PSYOP for our perceived enemies or have we finally discovered stuff that really will change the world ? youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
There may be something to this eventually, but if they were doing something with them now, we'd never know about them. There's no way they'd let them go public.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That vehicle that launches from a sub is the same type vehicle user astrO would continually write about. 🤔

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
There may be something to this eventually, but if they were doing something with them now, we'd never know about them. There's no way they'd let them go public.

That observation is so non-debatable that it would thereby seriously call into question the theory that it's a psyop designed to somehow fool adversaries.

If both of these observations are true, or reasonable at least, then it leaves us with the big question: At whom is this operation targeted?

Could it be the public? Why yes it could.

edit on 6-3-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Could it be the public? Why yes it could. 

To what end?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

To me that's the big question. Some sort of social-engineering is current best guess.

I'm open to other theories, but if we dismiss that the Navy would publicly document the tech and that it's also way too clumsy to fool a sophisticated adversary, then the options for what we're seeing would seem drastically reduced.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

That vehicle that launches from a sub is the same type vehicle user astrO would continually write about. 🤔

Actually the Triangle craft he mentioned was capable of ITSELF traveling in ocean and going itself to space,and did not need a submarine to launch.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The patents are nonsense. Ask any physicist out there. I'd also argue that the patent office was pressured to accept them, had a call from Navy higher-ups.

Besides they are US patents. Why did they not apply for international patents given how groundbreaking the inventions seem to be?

Imho this is bait for China. Probably inspired by the EM drive nonsense which China seems to have taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

The patents are nonsense. Ask any physicist out there.

Except Chinese physicists you mean?

It does work on the public to some degree however. Proof is on the boards and elsewhere. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Could one take the perspective of viewing it as cooperation, without explicitly cooperating? One side throwing the other a bone without involving all the red tape and what not?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

If you're talking some sort of partial "disclosure" it's possible.

However, don't forget who we're talking about "throwing us a bone" here and to me it looks, acts, & walks like a operation of some sort.

I don't totally discount some kind of "disclosure" but I'm highly skeptical for a number of legitimate reasons.

Here's what I say to the hopeful including myself: Don't stop believing but be very careful of who & what you believe.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He talked about a vehicle that would launch from a sub then would dock somewhere in the atmosphere and launch again into space. To steal the dreams

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If the military or other part of the DoD finds something early in that "products" life that they feel will be useful to them and that they don't want others to have (read: bad actors), they can also issue a secret patent to the inventor so that his/her products can be protected while it is being used by them.

They often also provide large payments upfront so that the inventor is kept whole from the jump.

Contrary to some opinions, the military are no dummies.

It's often found by someone at DARPA as they have a few people on staff whose sole mission is to travel around, research, and ferret out these things. They also have people in the general patent office whose job is to review all the patent applications as they come in for the same reason.

edit on 3/7/2021 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: sputniksteve

If you're talking some sort of partial "disclosure" it's possible.

However, don't forget who we're talking about "throwing us a bone" here and to me it looks, acts, & walks like a operation of some sort.

I don't totally discount some kind of "disclosure" but I'm highly skeptical for a number of legitimate reasons.

Here's what I say to the hopeful including myself: Don't stop believing but be very careful of who & what you believe.

In fact what I meant was more along the lines of State actors. Like one State cooperating with another State by way of releasing something in this way, by filing patents. The 2 states don't have to acknowledge the cooperation and everyone can pretend like it didn't happen. Your comment probably applies either way but just wanted to clarify.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The guys at The Drive / The Warzone have some good info on the subject ( I know there are other posts here at ATS that also discuss).

www.thedrive.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Show me the post then. I never heard that. I had messages,but ATS deleted them that said no such thing. the crafts can dock with OTHER triangles though.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
The guys at The Drive / The Warzone have some good info on the subject ( I know there are other posts here at ATS that also discuss).

www.thedrive.com...

And there you have it!

Just read this article that PaddyOfurniture posted for us all...

Thanks Paddy.

from the article.

The High Energy Electromagnetic Field Generator testing occurred from October 2016 through September 2019;

- The cost was $508,000 over the course of three years. Around ninety percent of the total - $462,000 - was for salaries, while the rest was used for equipment, test preparation, testing and assessment.

- When NAWCAD concluded testing in September 2019, the “Pais Effect” could not be proven.

- No further research has been conducted, and the project has not transitioned to any other government or civilian organization.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
At whom is this operation targeted?

Members of Congress, we should look at the numbers of resources that go into these mystery projects verses what comes out of them. There is of course the funding that doesn't need to be reported as anything other than "Black Project" without anybody being able to investigate if the money being spent is truly going into a defense project.

Then as you say the public, well low level members of Congress often do spill the beans on stuff, and others might be willing to toss out a few klues here and there just to stay relevant. If these people (the public, members of Congress, and closely tied members of the media) are given fake info frame high ranking authorities, then who's to question where the resources and funding really go?

new topics

top topics

join