It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Tell You To Get Vaccinated Even Though You Have Covid-19 Antibodies.?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

Your doctor is partially right.

The first thing is that studies have shown that the natural antibodies 'wear' off in effectiveness in a few months, so, there's that.

Also, the natural antibodies may be more specific in the strains of Coronavirus they work against and may not help that much as strains mutate over time.

The COVID-19 vaccines all produce antibodies to particular parts of the viral coat which are unlikely to change as much (without invalidating the virus). That was part of the design because they wanted vaccines that didn't become useless against the virus in a month or so, so they had to look for targets that had some genomic stability.

It's actually the other way round. Natural antibodies go into remission but never disappear. However nobody has any idea how long the death injection's 'antibodies' last as they have only tested this on the population since Dec.
Maybe [and that is the fear] the mRNA NEVER wears off, producing proteins that the body will attack forever, exactly like in an auto immune disease. Yay, what fun.

So you have a choice between a possibly deadly injection that doesn't last as long as your natural immunity, or a possibly deadly injection that lasts forever and ever and puts strain onto your body to the extent that it could go mental at any point [cytokine storm] and attack itself, because humans are stuck up monkeys who think everything they invent is always brilliant. All for a very survivable flu you may not even know you are having.

Hmmm let me think, what I would do....

...I know, I'd take my chance with the longest tested [billions of years in the making!] and most reliable immune system there is on this planet/Galaxy. My own.

These vaccine induced antibodies are the same as could occur naturally if you had COVID-19 and recovered, so we do actually have a bit more data on what our long-term responses to the SARS-nCoV-2 antibodies are.

edit on 7/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
CDC : Reinfections of Covid-19 are rare.

www.cdc.gov...

Only about 50 cases globally have been confirmed.

Yet doctors have the nerve to claim the antibodies produced by Covid-19 only last a few months, even though the millions of people who contracted the virus 1 year (12 months) ago and recovered, have not contracted it again.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: chr0naut

Your research indicates that the current vaccines also work against the known variants? If so, that's a good thing.

The FDA told the vaccine manufacturers last week that they are free to adjust the formulas without testing them, in order to combat the Covid19 variants that appear.

Have you ever noticed that there is a new Fluvax every year?

Do you imagine that there is a full process initiated to recertify and retest for perhaps 18 months to two years before releasing the latest Fluvax?

There is precedent on vaccines where the changes are small and incremental, and to keep track with mutations of a pathogen.

Why didn't measles and mumps vaccines need "adjusting" and re-administering?

Of the 51% of Americans who got vaccinated against the FLU in 2019, I wonder how many of them contracted the FLU?

Study of the genetic stability of measles virus CAM-70 vaccine strain after serial passages in chicken embryo fibroblasts primary cultures

Genome-wide transposon mutagenesis of paramyxoviruses reveals constraints on genomic plasticity

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The actual antibodies might, but your immune system has a long-term memory. It won't "forget" the virus or how to respond to it. The B-calls and T-cells don't forget, and if you get exposed to COVID again, they react and start producing the same antibodies that worked last time. It doesn't mean you won't experience any symptoms, but they'll be less severe than they were the first time.

Additionally, even if your body experiences a mutated strain of COVID, it can recognize it and produce the antibodies, they might not be completely effective, letting you get ill, but your body adapts rapidly in the meantime, and you won't get as ill as you otherwise would with no immune memory. This is one of the principles behind the flu shot. Even if they guess a strain that is slightly off, it offers partial protection making the subsequent illness less severe.

If fact, they think there actually is one strain of coronavirus already circulating in the population that has done this - offered partial immunity to people. Their bodies recognized COVID and pumped out antibodies to the other strain of coronavirus offering partial immunity and lessening their illness in the process while their bodies adapted to COVID.

I actually agree.

The SARS-CoV-2 virus was used to model much of our response to SARS-nCov-2 and antigens for one seem to have some effectiveness against the other.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have to subscribe to read the study, but I can tell from the headline that the measles vaccine did not need adjusting, because the measles is a stable disease.

That's good news. I assume the measles, mumps, and polio are like that, which is why I only needed one vaccine for each, as a child.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Your doctor is partially right.

The first thing is that studies have shown that the natural antibodies 'wear' off in effectiveness in a few months, so, there's that.

Also, the natural antibodies may be more specific in the strains of Coronavirus they work against and may not help that much as strains mutate over time.

The COVID-19 vaccines all produce antibodies to particular parts of the viral coat which are unlikely to change as much (without invalidating the virus). That was part of the design because they wanted vaccines that didn't become useless against the virus in a month or so, so they had to look for targets that had some genomic stability.

Ummm. But the vaccine doesn’t provide immunity, or did that change today? I wish these fish would stick with the script.

The COVID-19 vaccine, like all others, provides some immunity after about 28 days, for most people (it takes time for the body to build an immune response - nearly every vaccine, like polio or flu vax takes the same time to take effect. It's more due to the body, than the type of vaccine) and then the COVID-19 vaccine's effect begins to decrease over time (@ 25% in six months, according to some studies). This is why booster shots are required with most of the COVID-19 vaccines.

Also, they call the process "immunization", so, there's that.

edit on 7/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I have to subscribe to read the study, but I can tell from the headline that the measles vaccine did not need adjusting, because the measles is a stable disease.

That's good news. I assume the measles, mumps, and polio are like that, which is why I only needed one vaccine for each, as a child.

Spot on.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

CDC : Reinfections of Covid-19 are rare.

www.cdc.gov...

Only about 50 cases globally have been confirmed.

Yet doctors have the nerve to claim the antibodies produced by Covid-19 only last a few months, even though the millions of people who contracted the virus 1 year (12 months) ago and recovered, have not contracted it again.

That CDC page was from earlier than October last year. There have since been more reports of reinfections, and we now have the studies of the vaccines effectiveness that indicate our immune response tails off fairly sharply - on the order of months.

The thing is, we'll continue to learn more about this stuff all the time.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Friday, March 5, 2021

I got a Covid-19 Anti-body test (LabCorp testing company) last week. Result = POSITIVE, meaning I have had Covid-19.

---------------

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. So done with people. This is why the nation is doomed. Nobody wants to ever figure out what they're talking about, just regurgitate what they're told to say.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

These vaccine induced antibodies are the same as could occur naturally if you had COVID-19 and recovered, so we do actually have a bit more data on what our long-term responses to the SARS-nCoV-2 antibodies are.

My understanding is these new mRNA vaxx don't create antibodies as is claimed for old tech vaxxes...

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

My understanding is these new mRNA vaxx don't create antibodies as is claimed for old tech vaxxes...

Instead of waiting for the immune system to learn and build the antibody proteins, an mRNA vaccine directly codes to produce those antibody proteins straight-up, without the processes of identifying the viral coating, and then building analogue proteins (antibodies).

It is like taking the 'identification of the pathogen' process out of the mix entirely and giving the map of the target to the immune system directly.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Friday, March 5, 2021

My wife had Covid-19 in early February. No hospitalization.

I had chills for a couple of the days she was sick, but that's all.

I got a Covid-19 Anti-body test (LabCorp testing company) last week. Result = POSITIVE, meaning I have had Covid-19.

---------------

Went to my doctor for checkup yesterday. (My doctor since 1998)

She tells me I should get a Covid-19 vaccination when it's available to Under-65 ages.

I told her "No Thanks, I have natural anti-bodies. I do not want to double up, and mix God-made w/man-made antibodies."

She replies, "The natural anti-bodies will not protect you nearly as well as the vaccine. You need to be vaccinated, Mr. CWM."

She then became upset and told me that God gave scientists the knowledge to improve on natural immune responses.

----------------

QUESTIONS for those who have Covid-19 anti-bodies, and have informed your doctor:

Did your doctor try to push the vaccine on you anyway?

-or-

Did your doctor say, "Great! You don't need to be vaccinated. At least not as long as you have the Covid-19 antibodies in your system." ?

-CareWeMust

3.8.21 Follow-Up

Today my wife went to her doctor for a periodic checkup.

The doctor told her not to get a Covid-19 vaccine until she's been Covid-free for at least 3 months. That after 3 months, the natural anti-bodies wear off, and the Vaccine-generated anti-bodies would replace them.

Come on man! If that were the case, people who survived Covid-19 in the early days of the pandemic would have caught it again, due to not having anti-bodies. But the CDC says almost no one in America has caught Covid-19 twice.

Are all of these doctors confused because they read Dr. Anthony Fauci's blogs and guidance?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

So the vaccines will wear OFF to !
humans can fight it better than any vaccines.
if his body beat it once,
then it will know what to do Next time. and do it better.
its just the weak humans that can not.
its called Evolution.

if all humans have to rely a vaccines,
then one day the vaccine will fail and we all die.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Friday, March 5, 2021

My wife had Covid-19 in early February. No hospitalization.

I had chills for a couple of the days she was sick, but that's all.

---------------

Went to my doctor for checkup yesterday. (My doctor since 1998)

She tells me I should get a Covid-19 vaccination when it's available to Under-65 ages.

I told her "No Thanks, I have natural anti-bodies. I do not want to double up, and mix God-made w/man-made antibodies."

She replies, "The natural anti-bodies will not protect you nearly as well as the vaccine. You need to be vaccinated, Mr. CWM."

She then became upset and told me that God gave scientists the knowledge to improve on natural immune responses.

----------------

QUESTIONS for those who have Covid-19 anti-bodies, and have informed your doctor:

Did your doctor try to push the vaccine on you anyway?

-or-

Did your doctor say, "Great! You don't need to be vaccinated. At least not as long as you have the Covid-19 antibodies in your system." ?

-CareWeMust

3.8.21 Follow-Up

Today my wife went to her doctor for a periodic checkup.

The doctor told her not to get a Covid-19 vaccine until she's been Covid-free for at least 3 months. That after 3 months, the natural anti-bodies wear off, and the Vaccine-generated anti-bodies would replace them.

This is from October last year: Study Shows Covid-19 Antibodies Waning Over Time, Suggesting Immunity Might Wear Off - WSJ

According to the latest data, your doctor is correct.

Come on man! If that were the case, people who survived Covid-19 in the early days of the pandemic would have caught it again, due to not having anti-bodies. But the CDC says almost no one in America has caught Covid-19 twice.

No, that is not what the CDC said. And it changed as they got more information and more cases of reinfection. The fact that the SARS-nCoV-2 virus showed reinfections in lab testing of cell cultures taken from previously infected people was the nail in the coffin.

Here's an article from November last year: More people are getting COVID-19 twice, suggesting immunity wanes quickly in some - AAAS Science

Are all of these doctors confused because they read Dr. Anthony Fauci's blogs and guidance?

No, they are keeping up with the research and are aware that we are learning more about this as time progresses.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Way too many Doctors are paid to push vaccines onto people. I would take natural anti-bodies over a rushed vaccine.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Way too many Doctors are paid to push vaccines onto people. I would take natural anti-bodies over a rushed vaccine.

And the naturally produced antibodies are somehow different than those the vaccine produces?

Can you explain how this happens and yet these antibodies both target exactly the same features, of exactly the same surface coat, of exactly the same pathogen?

Could it be that the antigen proteins are the same regardless of the method that produces them?

edit on 9/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007

Here is what Medicare pays physicians for administering the Covid-19 vaccine to seniors.

Medicare payment rates for COVID-19 vaccine administration will be $28.39 to administer single-dose vaccines. For a COVID-19 vaccine requiring a series of 2 or more doses, the initial dose(s) administration payment rate will be $16.94, and $28.39 for the administration of the final dose in the series.
Source: www.cms.gov...

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

So the vaccines will wear OFF to !
humans can fight it better than any vaccines.
if his body beat it once,
then it will know what to do Next time. and do it better.
its just the weak humans that can not.
its called Evolution.

if all humans have to rely a vaccines,
then one day the vaccine will fail and we all die.

The CDC says reinfection with Covid-19 is VERY RARE.

If Antibodies "wear off" after a few months, we would have tens of thousands of people who were infected last Winter/Spring contracting CoronaVirus again by now. Hasn't happened.

People can believe the experts whose life is their science/medical laboratory.

Or they can believe what their common sense, five senses, and real-world experience tells them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join