It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Tell You To Get Vaccinated Even Though You Have Covid-19 Antibodies.?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

Your doctor is partially right.

The first thing is that studies have shown that the natural antibodies 'wear' off in effectiveness in a few months, so, there's that.

Also, the natural antibodies may be more specific in the strains of Coronavirus they work against and may not help that much as strains mutate over time.

The COVID-19 vaccines all produce antibodies to particular parts of the viral coat which are unlikely to change as much (without invalidating the virus). That was part of the design because they wanted vaccines that didn't become useless against the virus in a month or so, so they had to look for targets that had some genomic stability.
Weird. I like my doctors to be 100 % right

Then you will never find what you like. No person can ever be 100% right.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I had my antibody test results just this Wednesday...I have them
Happy as a pig in muck!
I suspect I was exposed to it on numerous occasions between November 2019 and March 2020.
I had several 24-48 hour symptoms, and by that I mean ONE of the C19 symptoms not a whole pile of them, and never the 'covid cough'.
I was praying I had the antibodies so when they finally get round to contacting me June/July I believe for my age group here in UK, I can happily decline politely.
I am also, for the sake of my clients and students going to get the test done once a month for a while for peace of mind.
Interestingly I didn't know that if you have had it and got antibodies and catch it again there is next to no chance of you shedding it.
I would like to see the link for that please rickmouse. Thank you.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The first thing is that studies have shown that the natural antibodies 'wear' off in effectiveness in a few months, so, there's that.

Also, the natural antibodies may be more specific in the strains of Coronavirus they work against and may not help that much as strains mutate over time.

The COVID-19 vaccines all produce antibodies to particular parts of the viral coat which are unlikely to change as much (without invalidating the virus). That was part of the design because they wanted vaccines that didn't become useless against the virus in a month or so, so they had to look for targets that had some genomic stability.

Its bullspit.....viruses are a lie...a virus is a Computer Model....

Any 1/2 assed Dr or Medical Researcher or even High School Biology Student....has the education and acumen....to KEEP ALL THE RESEARCH FINDINGS ...but delete the word "virus" and its currently accepted meaning .... replace The Great Virus Lie.....or the WORD VIRUS with "viral sized"Pleomorphic Bacteria.....just keep the data and research and simply put the real name to it.

The Game is over.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Your argument is comparing apples to oranges. The flu vaccine is not a mRNA vaccine. New delivery system is being tested...tweaking it on the fly could increase the number of adverse reactions to the vaccine.

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

It's actually the other way round. Natural antibodies go into remission but never disappear. However nobody has any idea how long the death injection's 'antibodies' last as they have only tested this on the population since Dec.
Maybe [and that is the fear] the mRNA NEVER wears off, producing proteins that the body will attack forever, exactly like in an auto immune disease. Yay, what fun.

So you have a choice between a possibly deadly injection that doesn't last as long as your natural immunity, or a possibly deadly injection that lasts forever and ever and puts strain onto your body to the extent that it could go mental at any point [cytokine storm] and attack itself, because humans are stuck up monkeys who think everything they invent is always brilliant. All for a very survivable flu you may not even know you are having.

Hmmm let me think, what I would do....

...I know, I'd take my chance with the longest tested [billions of years in the making!] and most reliable immune system there is on this planet/Galaxy. My own.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

It's actually the other way round. Natural antibodies go into remission but never disappear. However nobody has any idea how long the death injection's 'antibodies' last as they have only tested this on the population since Dec.
Maybe [and that is the fear] the mRNA NEVER wears off, producing proteins that the body will attack forever, exactly like in an auto immune disease. Yay, what fun.

So you have a choice between a possibly deadly injection that doesn't last as long as your natural immunity, or a possibly deadly injection that lasts forever and ever and puts strain onto your body to the extent that it could go mental at any point [cytokine storm] and attack itself, because humans are stuck up monkeys who think everything they invent is always brilliant. All for a very survivable flu you may not even know you are having.

Hmmm let me think, what I would do....

...I know, I'd take my chance with the longest tested [billions of years in the making!] and most reliable immune system there is on this planet/Galaxy. My own.

You have a 3rd choice....kill your bad gut bacteria immediatly and consistently...and covid-cold will remain just a cold.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Depending on the risk group your GP will still advise you take the vaccination when offered.

My Mrs was in that boat, and had COVID 19 a few weeks previous to her vaccination with the AstraZeneca jab.

They just tell you that the side effects may be more extreme, which they were in her case for about 24 hours.

Just because you have developed short term immunity to the pathogen don't mean you cannot still come down with one of the other mutations, hence i imagine the reasoning behind there thinking.

The vaccinations seem to be stopping the onset of extreme COVID 19 which may require hospitalisation and putting a dent in the R number to boot, so there's that also.
edit on 6-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Haven't seen mine in a year, for vax without her. She still doesn't know.

My cardio knows, and said nothing.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemustThere's something not right about this entire Covid-19 saga we're going through.

understatement of the year.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your research indicates that the current vaccines also work against the known variants? If so, that's a good thing.

The FDA told the vaccine manufacturers last week that they are free to adjust the formulas without testing them, in order to combat the Covid19 variants that appear.

Have you ever noticed that there is a new Fluvax every year?

Do you imagine that there is a full process initiated to recertify and retest for perhaps 18 months to two years before releasing the latest Fluvax?

There is precedent on vaccines where the changes are small and incremental, and to keep track with mutations of a pathogen.

Why didn't measles and mumps vaccines need "adjusting" and re-administering?

Of the 51% of Americans who got vaccinated against the FLU in 2019, I wonder how many of them contracted the FLU?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

This only proves how politically brainwashed a lot of doctors truly are.

I have witnessed the same left wing brainwashing at Peace Health Medical group in my area.

It might be the same easy-money mindset that causes some doctors/coroners to slap "Covid-19" on the death certificates.

How much does the Government pay the doctor per vaccination?

(Uncle Sam pays both the doctor and Pfizer/Moderna/J&J)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I bet you 1 MILLION DOLLARS that 9/10 GPs do not know that a so-called "virus" is a Computer Model a made up FANTASY.....dont bring up the obvious statement of why would a GP care about that as it doesnt really apply to what they genericlly do.....how could a simple DR possibly understand the complexities of Anti-body Logistics or Pleomorphic Bacteria that live in the bloodstream in viral size.....

Proffesional Associations and Lawyers and Insurance Carriers tell Drs what they can and cant learn and do.

We need to FREE THE DOCTORS FROM THEIR BONDAGE.
edit on 6-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Humans are such arrogant beings, especially most of the medical profession in my experience! They think that they know everything that there is to know & that lay people are stupid! My opinion based on years of getting terrible doctors!

They had to take the Lyme vaccine off of the market because it gave people Lyme.
And the anthrax vaccine is suspected of being the cause of Gulf War Syndrome.
The vaccines they were trying to develop for Ebola & SARS didn’t work out.
I know that’s comparing apples to oranges because the new ones are mNrA. I’m using the examples to call attention to their track record on injections.

Where did the 1918 virus go? No vaccines back then. No big lock downs. In something like 18 months to 2 years, depending on which article you read, it disappeared. 50-100 million died. Did everybody else in the world get exposed & develop natural immunity? Do viruses have a natural expiration date if humans don’t interfere?
Why, since the development of vaccines, are there so many people with chronic fatigue, MS, ALS, autism, allergies...? All kinds of autoimmune problems.

I’m not an antivaxer, but I do think that we have gone overboard! Newborns now get a Hep B shot before they even leave the hospital! WHY??? A newborn, with an undeveloped immune system! If neither parent has it, why give it?! And now they give something like 40 shots to children by the time they graduate, counting boosters & flu shots! And two or three at one time! It’s criminal! We have no clue what we could be stirring up!

My doctor does not recommend the shot! Said who would get a newly developed shot for a virus that has a 99.7% recovery rate? Doc had the virus back in the beginning & thinks that I did too. I was sick a year ago in January. Thought I was going to cough up a lung! I was too weak to do anything. I was one with the bed & recliner for three weeks & I’m still not back to myself. I had the antibody test but it came back negative. But that was five months later & they said they aren’t very accurate. So who knows?

Doc has been treating patients with Hydroxychloroquine. Says they all turned around within 24 hours! But the chain pharmacies won’t fill the prescription for off label use! Only one small Mom & Pop pharmacy will. Doc is worried about losing his/her license. Says it’s criminal how politicized it is!

I trust our Doc explicitly. Hubby & I started going there in 2008. We both each had a health issue for years that other doctors couldn’t diagnose & kept brushing us off. Doc knew during our first appointment what each of us had! We trust Doc with our lives...literally!!! After years of being talked down to by countless doctors, we finally found a gem! Doc is into a healthy lifestyle & nutrition as prevention for modern day problems. And practices what he/she preaches too. Even runs marathons!

Hubby & I are in our 60’s, we take nothing but vitamins & supplements. We don’t have high blood pressure, cholesterol or sugar. No arthritis, not overweight. We are so glad that our doctor is one of the very few that is on top of things & researches new things! Doc isn’t against medicine or vaccines, just thinks that natural things should be tried first. And for us, Doc has been right!

WOQ

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The actual antibodies might, but your immune system has a long-term memory. It won't "forget" the virus or how to respond to it. The B-calls and T-cells don't forget, and if you get exposed to COVID again, they react and start producing the same antibodies that worked last time. It doesn't mean you won't experience any symptoms, but they'll be less severe than they were the first time.

Additionally, even if your body experiences a mutated strain of COVID, it can recognize it and produce the antibodies, they might not be completely effective, letting you get ill, but your body adapts rapidly in the meantime, and you won't get as ill as you otherwise would with no immune memory. This is one of the principles behind the flu shot. Even if they guess a strain that is slightly off, it offers partial protection making the subsequent illness less severe.

If fact, they think there actually is one strain of coronavirus already circulating in the population that has done this - offered partial immunity to people. Their bodies recognized COVID and pumped out antibodies to the other strain of coronavirus offering partial immunity and lessening their illness in the process while their bodies adapted to COVID.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Weird. I like my doctors to be 100 % right

Then you will never find what you like. No person can ever be 100% right.
Occam’s Razor says you’re right.

You’re missing the point here though amigo

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

This only proves how politically brainwashed a lot of doctors truly are.

I have witnessed the same left wing brainwashing at Peace Health Medical group in my area.

It might be the same easy-money mindset that causes some doctors/coroners to slap "Covid-19" on the death certificates.

How much does the Government pay the doctor per vaccination?

(Uncle Sam pays both the doctor and Pfizer/Moderna/J&J)

I tried to inform a left wing tree hugger at my job about this where hospitals get paid more for covid deaths and that they would mark them as covid when they were not covid deaths to make extra cash and he was real angry and dismissed that allegation. I told him he was a naive and gullible fool of an old man. I'm almost the same age but look 20 years younger than he does by the way. haha.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Ummm. But the vaccine doesn’t provide immunity, or did that change today? I wish these fish would stick with the script.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Your research indicates that the current vaccines also work against the known variants? If so, that's a good thing.

The FDA told the vaccine manufacturers last week that they are free to adjust the formulas without testing them, in order to combat the Covid19 variants that appear.

Have you ever noticed that there is a new Fluvax every year?

Do you imagine that there is a full process initiated to recertify and retest for perhaps 18 months t two years before releasing the latest Fluvax?

There is precedent on vaccines where the changes are small and incremental, and to keep track with mutations of a pathogen.
So the efficacy of the flu shot isn’t between 10-30 percent every one of those years?

Yes, but in the case of the Fluvax, it doesn't have the specificity of an mRNA vaccine, but is usually a 'killed' mutated virus taken from a cultured colony of what is assumed to be the latest strain.

So the Fluvax tracks the current strains, but often the specifics of the changes are fairly broad and are unknown until a genomic assay can tell us what the differences are. The thing is, the Fluvax has been approved in principle and reduced testing is allowed because the disease it immunizes for keeps changing.

These changes, combined with the usual lead time of 28 days before a vaccine really begins to elicit a strong antibody response, mean that if you hang around waiting for minor changes to be approved, you could end up with a near useless vaccine that only works for older strains.

So, the approval process for a modified existing vaccine is shorter, and we do have good safety of these new vaccines because we can see how they have performed historically, and which assures us that the 'threat' of new mods to the vaccine confers very little risk in practice.
All I heard was “yes, but the Covid vaccines weren’t even researched nearly as much nor for as long as the flu shot”

Next?

They weren't.

Do you let people die just to be pedantic?

It's a balance of risk vs need.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Its bullspit.....viruses are a lie...a virus is a Computer Model....

Any 1/2 assed Dr or Medical Researcher or even High School Biology Student....has the education and acumen....to KEEP ALL THE RESEARCH FINDINGS ...but delete the word "virus" and its currently accepted meaning .... replace The Great Virus Lie.....or the WORD VIRUS with "viral sized"Pleomorphic Bacteria.....just keep the data and research and simply put the real name to it.

The Game is over.

Bacteria have a cell wall and can metabolize. They also replicate by mitosis, which viruses do not.

To give you an idea of the relative sizes of viruses and bacteria, Mycoplasma Genitalium, considered to be the smallest bacteria, is 200-300nM in size.

The SARS-nCoV-2 virus falls into the range of 50-140nM in size, the biggest size being just more than about half the size of the smallest bacteria.

For the genetic and metabolic processes of a bacteria to work, they all must be there within the 'container' of the bacterial cell. This gives a minimum physical size for any bacterium. And natural selection is very efficient. If it could make smaller bacteria then it would, because there would be energy advantages in doing so.

A virus does not itself have a metabolism, or its own genetic engines of either transcription, or replication. At it's core is a segment of RNA that triggers replication in the host cells to which it gains access. All it is, is a chemical that breaches a cell, and then hijacks the transcription process of RNA. So, instead of the RNA transcription building their normally programmed output, they instead assemble more of the viruses.

So you can rant on about "viral-sized" shape changing bacteria all you want, but you won't convince me that all viruses are non-existent. We know what they are, how they work, and we have even imaged the larger of them.

edit on 7/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
Your argument is comparing apples to oranges. The flu vaccine is not a mRNA vaccine. New delivery system is being tested...tweaking it on the fly could increase the number of adverse reactions to the vaccine.

The new specificity of mRNA vaccines is based upon what we know of genomics. They are very 'mechanical' and programmable and are predictable. They work the way they do due to rules we now know of. After only a few tests of function, we can be far more assured of their outcomes than we can with a randomly mutating 'killed' whole virus.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join