It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Forget : the #cuomosexual trend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
In a cold, dark, Covid NYC winter the pleasures of life are few and far in between. It's tough being a conservative in deep blue Brooklyn. I'm surrounded by insufferable people who will scream about progressive politics at the top of their lungs and impose their beliefs on others in the most smug and intolerable ways. So I smile and remain quiet and content with my beliefs lest I lose my job or endure even worse scenarios from the party of tolerance.

However I do find joy in watching the leftist regime's narratives fall into a hypocritical gutter. Remember the hashtag "#cuomosexual"? It was a huge social media trend last year that women all over NY and nationwide fell for because it was pushed by the folks they respect ( and they're incapable of sentient thinking. )

Here's how the Urban dictionary defines it:

Someone who possesses a powerful urge to engage in various sexual behaviors with a member of the Cuomo family. It is unclear if this novel sexual orientation is COVID19-specific and temporary or if it will remain as an add-on to pre-existing sexual preferences. Cuomosexuals also identify as heterosexual, bisexual, pansexual, or homosexual, therefore engagement in mundane sexual behaviors with significant others can resume simultaneously . Interviews with Cuomosexuals consistently reveal that urges began in Mid-March and peek during COVID19 pandemic press conferences and/or news broadcasts. Hypothesized social causes include increased time alone in bed watching split screen images of said siblings during COVID19 pandemic.

source

I saw women of all ages swooning over the pierced-nippled dirtbag governor on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and even in actual live conversations. And why wouldn't they be gaga over a governor in his 60's? The TV told them to!! Here's a video from 2020 of up-and-coming-establishment-shill-comedian Trevor Noah on the Ellen show claiming even HE'S a Cuomosexual:

youtu.be...

Some merchandise too, because WHY NOT. Here's a Cuomosexual pillow:

Need more reinforcement behind your newfound contrived sexual attraction? Here's a song by Flo-Pilot called, yep, Cuomosexual:

m.soundcloud.com...

Fast forward to March of 2021.....who's still a Cuomosexual ladies?? Can I get a comment from Trevor Noah now? What would he say to Cuomo's multiple sexual misconduct accusers?

A bit ironic that #cuomokilledmygrandma didn't get traction last year....but NOW it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ladies and gents, don't let them slide. Don't let them memory-hole their own propaganda. 2 months later we still have MSM outlets treating January 6th like another 9/11 while not a single firearm was confiscated. Just a bunch of boomers taking selfies in government buildings.

Never forget. #metoo will bite them in the ass every time. And it's glorious.

edit on 5-3-2021 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

lolz

Hollywood and the evil left really embraced a mass-murdering rapist.

lolz

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

lolz

Hollywood and the evil left really embraced a mass-murdering rapist.

lolz

That shouldn't be a surprise. Look how they looked the other way with Harvey Weinstein, Roman Polanski and I am sure there are those on ATS who can recall more than I can! Grant you they didn't murder anyone, at least that we know of...
edit on 5-3-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wanna laugh DB?

They even gave Cuomo an International Emmy Founders award last year for his "leadership."

What a clown world we live in. You can be directly responsible for tens of thousands of deaths and still get an Emmy 😅

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It just shows how amoral the left truely is.

They have no shame because that would be a human trait.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

But mass murder and rape is totally fine because.....err.....umm. ....err. ...

Not Trump???

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

But mass murder and rape is totally fine because.....err.....umm. ....err. ...

Not Trump???

To be fair, Trump did write some mean tweets. There were hurt feels, people having a sad. . . .

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

But Cuomo should keep the Emmy.

Did a great job acting like he wasn't a killer pervert!

edit on 532021 by Tulpa because: Banana caramel

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

But Cuomo should keep the emmy.

Did a great job acting like he wasn't a killer pervert!

I know the perfect spot for Cuomo's enema-mmy.

edit on 5-3-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Trump called out Cuomo on the nursing home deaths blatantly on Twitter last year too:

Butttttttt let's memory hole that as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Trump called out Cuomo on the nursing home deaths blatantly on Twitter last year too:

Butttttttt let's memory hole that as well.

It's really sad that Trump was off by 5,000 deaths, that Cuomo hid.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
64 year old man...telling 23 yr old women who work for him that he's lonely...and asking, by the way, how do you feel about dating old men?

64 year old man...cavalierly sentencing 16,000 elderly, nursing home residents to death by China Virus.

So obvious that Cuomo is a narcissistic, sociopath raging against his own mortality.
edit on 5-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He's a disgusting human being.

What 64 year old has ####ing nipple rings?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I hope I never find out.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

He's a disgusting human being.

Evidently the kind of man that's the governor of New York, the fallen idol of the Democrats and, as well as the most prolific mass murderer to win an Emmy Award.

One that has opened a split in the DNC as some rush, to make excuses and ignore the nursing home COVID deaths cover-up and a few others are definitely bringing it all up.
edit on 5-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The what trend?

What kind of idiot glorifies politicians?

Sexualizing them is another level of messed up though. Last I heard doctors could put you in a padded cell for thinking wrong- yet now we've got pedophiles running the county and loud mouth idiots supporting them.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt
The degeneracy is no accident. Look at all the historic examples of societies that swayed far left just before their collapse.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Its all coming down now.....all of it.....the Phreaks are being remediated enmasse.

Hold the Line.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Wanna laugh DB?

They even gave Cuomo an International Emmy Founders award last year for his "leadership."

What a clown world we live in. You can be directly responsible for tens of thousands of deaths and still get an Emmy 😅

Sooooo, nothing’s changed?!?

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
64 year old man...telling 23 yr old women who work for him that he's lonely...and asking, by the way, how do you feel about dating old men?

64 year old man...cavalierly sentencing 16,000 elderly, nursing home residents to death by China Virus.

So obvious that Cuomo is a narcissistic, sociopath raging against his own mortality.

He may just be nervous having that conversation with females of legal age.

top topics

join