It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Professor develops highly efficient SARS-CoV-2 shot, immediately get's sued

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

There's no conspiracy here.

The EU has strict laws governing this kind of thing, and strict protocols to follow.

He didn't obey the laws and he didn't follow the protocols. So he's being brought up on charges.

He'd have been brought up on charges if he'd done the same thing in pretty much any western country. These same laws prevent people selling drain cleaner as a way to "fix" autism.

IF he's the real deal, the question does arise, why did he try to circumvent the system?

The system is no doubt rigged to protect big Pharma. Any innovative life saving protection from Covid-19 will be crushed by regulations requiring millions of dollars in capital to jump through the hoops. As dangerous RNA technology is fast tracked through. Combine that with censorship and the general public will be funneled to the RNA vaccines.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Absolutely agree, the System does not abide by the medical tradition of the hypocritic oath and is indeed business oriented instead of patient oriented, even if the state health agency's of each nation are supposed to be it is always back handers and corporate sales that rule the roost which is why they are stepping on this guy, ethic's are not there concern though ethic's definitely drove his professors decision and thank God he put that information out there, the vested party's will indeed be very upset by that little fact and there inability to hide the truth he has revealed.

edit on 9-3-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

There's no conspiracy here.

The EU has strict laws governing this kind of thing, and strict protocols to follow.

He didn't obey the laws and he didn't follow the protocols. So he's being brought up on charges.

He'd have been brought up on charges if he'd done the same thing in pretty much any western country. These same laws prevent people selling drain cleaner as a way to "fix" autism.

IF he's the real deal, the question does arise, why did he try to circumvent the system?

that's what i was going to say, sounds like he's in trouble for injecting his formulation in people without following any kind of regulatory process or testing, and that his claims haven't been replicated by study yet either.

not sure why people are saying the tested vaccines don't work but rushing to think this one must work. seems like anti-authority knee-jerking to be honest.

ETA a little link to an article explaining some of the steps he skipped

Science German coronavirus vaccine inventor being investigated
edit on 11-4-2021 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

not sure why people are saying the tested vaccines don't work but rushing to think this one must work. seems like anti-authority knee-jerking to be honest.

Because the MRNA vaccines have NOT been animal tested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are an experimental type of medicine that killed the animals after 4 months or so. The animals always died from the wild virus.

edit on 11-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: deleted some words

I wonder what's going to happen in 4 months or so???????? Is it going to kill all those vaccinated. And if not what will the drug companies sell them to keep them alive??????????

edit on 11-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more brilliant thoughts

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

this says they did do animal trials, chief -- they just did them concurrently

Pfizer and Moderna did not skip animal trials

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Maybe it's true for those 2 vaccines. But they are finding that all those fact checkers are run by leftist shills.

Debunkers Debunked: Who Fact-Checks the Fact-Checkers?

Don't use Google and most others for fact checking

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Maybe it's true for those 2 vaccines. But they are finding that all those fact checkers are run by leftist shills.

i mean, unless you have evidence that it is NOT true, i'm not sure if it matters if you think the fact-check is politically slanted. did animal trials happen? the answer is going to be yes or no, it doesn't matter what the politics are.

i think it's interesting that you jump from the assertion to well who knows about that but here is my other beef.

ETA since you raised the specter of animal testing with mRNA vaccines that killed the animals and whether we would all die from the same cause, those of us vaccinated... from what i read earlier in an interesting article, early mRNA experiments caused bad reactions in the animals and they came to realize it was because it was triggering the immune system -- the animals' immune system recognized the mRNA as an intruder. so they analyzed why the immune systems did not recognize the animals' own mRNA as an intruder and attack it, and it came down to a particular ingredient... i think a protein but i would have to look again -- and they added that ingredient to these mRNA vaccines.

so no, it shouldn't cause that same problem. and there are people who have been vaccinated for four months already, from the trials. animals too, i believe.
edit on 11-4-2021 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join