It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New process for becoming an ATS/BTS/PTS member

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I’m willing to bet there are more important things to worry about. Take a good look at this then tell me how big your problems seem. Just a little perspective… So let’s put the bickering to bed…

I'm trying to be subtle here...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I’m willing to bet there are more important things to worry about. Take a good look at this then tell me how big your problems seem. Just a little perspective… So let’s put the bickering to bed…

I'm trying to be subtle here...

Hot damn, the universe wants to rock out! See the Rock Out Official Hand Signal?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
So, Doc Cobra (intresting name you've got there- obsessed with the penis?) what is next on your evaluation of my good self?

Nest stage, try to turn it back on me.

Whats funny, everyone tries with my name, but you dont realize that I am secure with my sexuality.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Don't you know how to follow instructions from a mod?

Mod, arrest him.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Don't you know how to follow instructions from a mod?

Mod, arrest him.

The victory.

They always run to the cops.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Mod, arrest him.

FREEZE!

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Sell out.

J/K

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is a good process and I like the idea of a longer joining time...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Sell out.

J/K

Hey mister you need to reserve the right to remain silent. Because of your outburst I’m calling for a full cavity search of Mr. Cobra.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Hey mister you need to reserve the right to remain silent. Because of your outburst I’m calling for a full cavity search of Mr. Cobra.

That sounds like its no fun. Are you going to be doing it?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
This is a good process and I like the idea of a longer joining time...

Because we are already members!

best wishes

dacruz

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
That sounds like its no fun. Are you going to be doing it?

Not me. That’s Agent Roids area of expertise. I will warn you she’s not in a very good mood today.

Ok now I’m contributing to the destruction of this thread. I will now bow out.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Scary, scary, thats just scary. Im scared straight.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
that picture is just disturbing KL

now time to get back on track, has anyone else got anything to add about the New process for becoming an ATS/BTS/PTS member ?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dacruz
Because we are already members!

best wishes

dacruz

No, I think its good overall.....

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Wheres that caffeine dude...I wouldn't mind a cuppa reading this. What round is it anyway...and whos round is it...a vodka might be more in order.....

Yes the system will be open to abuse but with a group of respected people looking over it very little errors of judgment. Im sure a persons individual opinion is not coming into question. but if I applyed and said 'I just want to join to see how many idiots believe in this conspiracy poopoo'...well troll here we come.......................................

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
But couldnt a troll just "play the game" then come here and cause chaos? it is very possible

Cookie anyone?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I’m contributing to the destruction of this thread. I will now bow out.

HEY! Right there! On her left shoulder...I think that's interstate 80. I took that to work today.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyrolot
also, what if a child was to try and join, a teen kind of age. some of them are un able to do things like that, dos thatmean they will be turned down? or are they not actually allowed on? i do tihnk it is a good idea, but have some queries, as i am sure many of the members do

What is that suppose to mean? I am a teen and, hell, I am even participating in the research forum. Over generalizations of how teens can't think for themselves is bullcrap. I take my participation seriously here as I am looking for answers. In my oppinon, anyone looking for answers should be allowed to join.

IF ANYTHING, a rank based system should be applied to new members for sevral months that would give stricter punishments for mistakes and wrong doings. After the apliciant is finnished those sevral months, the moderators should debate whether or not the applicant is bennificial enough to be granted full membership, and if not, the applicant sould re-run the sevral month trial.

A test of dedication and wits.

Or members can buy thier way into full membership once they have enough posts, just like RATS.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You want to punish someone for making a mistake?

Mistakes are there to learn from, not to be punished.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join