It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson activists demand $20 million from Black Lives Matter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: NightVision
If I recall, a ton of money went to the campaigns of old Washington establishment white men (Oh the irony) Biden being one of them.

Black lives matter to them insofar as it props up their agendas.

You missed the word 'racist' in describing Joe Biden. He is a racist.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Despite the protest movement's massive haul, Brown said he received just $500.

That's about $499.00 more than he should've received.

You mean that you don't think he deserves 20 million dollars for raising that church choir singer that was just on his way to his grandmothers house?

He should have to PAY $500 to the store owner Brown strong armed before being shot.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
These same people believe in the H.R.7120 - George Floyd Justice in Policing Act of 2020.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
p

originally posted by: Lysergic
How many dollars is a black life worth?

Nothing, same as everyone else.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
$90 Mil!
So did they do some value assessment of the 60" tv's and Nike shoes, etc. pilfered from various pillaged businesses over the summer and add that into that total? Or is that jus the amount of shake-down funds that were extorted from corporations?

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

My thug son got himself killed for being stupid, if you give me $20 million then I'll be happy and go away.

Idiot.

I'd make them give him the $20 million, then I'd make him divide $19,999,500 of it among all owners of the businesses that got burned, destroyed, and looted.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: putnam6

Jordans ain't free bruh.

They were free when the looting took place.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The operating expenses are for pallets of bricks and gas masks.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The problem is as far as I can tell, is that BLM is a movement, not an actual organisation.

I mean, I’m sure plenty of individuals have profited from the name... but it’s still an untrademarked name.

So who exactly is it that he’s actually suing?

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

The problem is as far as I can tell, is that BLM is a movement, not an actual organisation.

I mean, I’m sure plenty of individuals have profited from the name... but it’s still an untrademarked name.

So who exactly is it that he’s actually suing?

The so-called "national" BLM chapter headed by 3 "Marxists" that have made no accounting of where the money went.
blacklivesmatter.com... 0-most-influential-people-in-the-world/

Marxists.
Creating "worker paradises".
Kinda like Chavez

Maduro

Castro

Pol Pot

Kim Jung-Un

etc....

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Doesn't matter the "color". There's a "sucker" born every minute.

Did you know? That apparently, a "white" baby becomes a "racist" around 3 months old?..
I honestly, did not know that/this!.. But the MSM pointed that out to me, today! I was like?.. Why didn't I learn this in "public education"?.. I can not, for the life of me, remember my mother or father at 3 months or even 3 yrs. old!

But in reflection? I do kinda remember, at three months. .. Wanting myself "SOME SLAVES"!

I honestly don't remember even caring about their "color". I just needed something done, I couldn't do for myself, at the time.

But? I was a white racist! I didn't even know it. So? I shall show up to work an extra, half hour early, (on top of my normal hour early),.... to repent! For my wicked, "white" and 3 month old self ways.
I've lived my life as a heathen, against Africans. I'm so ashamed!😏😌

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So $90 Million is just what they brought in during 2020. I'm not really seeing the connection between his sons death 6 years earlier.

Regarding the people donating this money:
Where exactly do they think their money is going?
What do they think it's going to be used for?

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

So there we have it. It's not about (sic) justice. It's about the money.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
How is the organization not held responsible for damages caused? They clearly have some $ to pay for the buildings they burned.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Doesn't matter the "color". There's a "sucker" born every minute.

Did you know? That apparently, a "white" baby becomes a "racist" around 3 months old?..
I honestly, did not know that/this!.. But the MSM pointed that out to me, today! I was like?.. Why didn't I learn this in "public education"?.. I can not, for the life of me, remember my mother or father at 3 months or even 3 yrs. old!

But in reflection? I do kinda remember, at three months. .. Wanting myself "SOME SLAVES"!

I honestly don't remember even caring about their "color". I just needed something done, I couldn't do for myself, at the time.

But? I was a white racist! I didn't even know it. So? I shall show up to work an extra, half hour early, (on top of my normal hour early),.... to repent! For my wicked, "white" and 3 month old self ways.
I've lived my life as a heathen, against Africans. I'm so ashamed!😏😌

Weeel, Darnation!
Mee too

Aw wuz barn wit a banjo in mah hand an'n knew hawt tah fawr me shawtgun bawfore Ah wuz 3 manths ol', with maw buktooth sticking out, an' living ta dream in da white trash trawler park since then....

Stereotypes....seriously...

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I heard they were pouring into posting bail for anyone arrested in the riots. You think that'd be a good chunk of the $90M? No source, just heard through the grapevine.

edit:

According to information provided to FactCheck.org by Thousand Currents, about one-quarter of Black Lives Matter expenditures in fiscal year 2019 went to salaries, benefits, and payroll taxes and 46% went to “consultant fees,” but the audit provides no further details. A small fraction was spent on grants, and much of the rest was allocated to accounting, bank fees, information technology, insurance, legal fees, and office expenses.

abc6onyourside.com...

So that's 2019, their website doesn't give you anything concrete about where your donations go either.
edit on 3/8/2021 by dokuno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
6.12.2021 Update

GOOD NEWS!

Black Lives Matter leaders are jumping ship and/or fighting each other, as their HUGE SCAMMING OF AMERICANS is exposed more and more.'

BLM Implodes: www.foxnews.com...

Another group of domestic terrorists and plain-old crooks EXPOSED and fading from existence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join