It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allen V Farrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I hadn't seen this discussed here on ATS, so what the hell. I guess I'll wade into these really dark waters.

I'm having a hard time not believing Woody is not a frakking pedophile. He shows it in all his movies, FFS! It's almost always there, the old guy with the underage girl. Yet, no one seemed to see it, and I ain't talking just the media. He showed us his pedophilia in many of his movies and NO ONE saw it?

I get it, the times and all that jazz, but it's a really wow moment when you see all the clips run together and how ignorant we were.

I don't see how he could ever make another movie. After just two of four episodes I'm inclined to have him executed. Grooming children into your slaves and molesting them is high up on my list of executable crimes.

I don't believe a word he says and I'm very curious to see what ATS has to say. TBH, I've only seen one Allen film, Manhattan, and it sucked because he's a whiny asshole who thinks NYC is the greatest place on earth whereas I see it a a spithole. I get to see the sky where I live I don't live in that gloomy chasm that is NYC. Oh, and he's dating a 17 year old Mariel Hemingway and it's all her fault she's attracted to him, not the other way around. He frakking played us making it seem all right.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Definitely a pedo

One vote for pedo here

Look how tiny mia was in rosemary’s baby

I loved broadway Danny rose but now have a visceral reaction to his face.
edit on 4-3-2021 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: The company burger

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
I get it, the times and all that jazz, but it's a really wow moment when you see all the clips run together and how ignorant we were.

All what clips? Did you forget a link?

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher

...After just two of four episodes...
I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to, but I'm gonna guess that this is a new documentary TV series about him??

I don't believe a word he says and I'm very curious to see what ATS has to say. TBH, I've only seen one Allen film, Manhattan, and it sucked because he's a whiny asshole who thinks NYC is the greatest place on earth whereas I see it a a spithole. I get to see the sky where I live I don't live in that gloomy chasm that is NYC...

Honestly, I don't really understand why I even know who he is. Yet I feel like I've ALWAYS known who he is. What short parts of his movies I've seen, didn't look like anything special to me. That being said, if it is a documentary series, I'll probably check it out.

I loved NYC the one time I went there for a few weeks, but I definitely would never live there. I prefer being able to take off walking, and then be completely alone within a few minutes.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What happened to the nanny he was with? Oh wait, it was the adopted daughter?
Did she get to old for him?

God he is disgusting.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

How crazy is it that a person who groomed and married his girlfriends adopted child, 35 years his junior, was then allowed to adopt children?

The world puts on a good show, but when it comes down to it, the majority don't care about children. Especially when their abusers are quiet, rich name-makers.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I've been watching it and the accounts are cringe worthy.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've seen interviews with some of his starring actors like Scarlett Johansson and they act like it's some sort of rite of passage do be in one of his movies. Fr#ckin weird.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Woody Allen

Roman Polanski

Bryan Singer

An Open Secret....ALL Hollywood liberals that "care" for children.....
www.indiewire.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

It's not a liberal/conservative problem. It's a power problem, in a way. Plenty of conservatives in Hollywood and politics are child abusers.

Ask Kelsey Grammars babysitters.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It’s been part of the business for so long that I think it has made people in the industry numb. It also doesn’t say much for the people that went along with it to further their career to come out and say something when they knew what they were doing to get ahead in the business.

I mean let’s be honest there are both parents and adult actors that have went along with the sex to play deal for many years and they don’t see a problem with it. It is really gross thinking about how some of these actors are idolized. After seeing reports and videos there are some actors and musicians I once really liked that I can’t watch or listen to anymore.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It's an HBO doc. I don't think you can find it other than their platform. It shows a bunch of clips from his movies in a row that all had the same "romantic" theme of the old guy and the underage girl.

a reply to: Atsbhct

Actually, he adopted the kids before TSHTF.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I kinda figured that would be the response most people had but was really wondering what the rest of the world was seeing. I sorta thought someone would have gotten to this topic on ATS before I did.
edit on 3/4/2021 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/4/2021 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
He is weird from top to toe.. never liked him. Couldn´t stand his voice and couldn´t watch his movies .. tried once all 10 minutes and i was bored.. plot seems to be it is all about him.
Have watched two episodes of documentary, i feel sorry for Mia being so naive. Allen didn´t even care his own flesh and blood son. He was only intrested Mia´s adopted daughters. He said he doesn´t want kids at all.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i watched it. so disturbing on so many levels. He did tell Mia he never wanted children. But she insisted

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

She all ready had tons of kids at that point. Soon-yi included.

He could have just not dated her, and not adopted her kids, but he's a predator, so why would he pass up a chance like that.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Should've dropped this pos into a giant blender long ago.

WILL HE BLEND?

Yes, everything blends.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I never seen his appeal, I suppose if you're a pedo you like to be represented.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
What would Isaac Kappy say?

Also: Isaac Kappy didn’t kill himself

top topics

join