It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bigelow Interviewed on Joe Rogan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I hadn’t seen this posted or discussed. But it was an OK interview I found to be decent to listen to. If you’re looking for jaw dropping bits of intel on the Skinwalker Ranch, UFO’s or cross-dimensional Bigfoot’s, this podcast would disappoint. But what Bigelow does get into are his connections with NASA, out of body experiences, psychic medians and some other ATS-like topics.

I get the sense that Bigelow is a smart businessman who knows not to muddy the waters of his professional life with anything too out of this world. He comes across as someone who wants to know the unknown, but is sensible enough to keep science and provable logic front and center. The only caveat that I gathered too that was his families history of alien/UFO/poltergeist sightings and experiences. It seemed like he allowed anecdotal evidence to take hold with that. For example, he heard noises in his house with just he and his wife home that he insists was a poltergeist. To each their own I guess.

Anyway, here’s the Spotify link. Rogan doesn’t put full episodes on YouTube anymore so you’d have to watch and listen on Spotify.

Spotify Link

Here’s a video of him talking about how he got into UFO’s:

Link

Here’s another clip of him taking about some of his interactions with Bob Lazar.

Lazar Link

Anyway, it’s worth a listen. But don’t expect to be blown away by anything.

edit on 4-3-2021 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I laughed everytime joe brought up Elon Musk and how great he is, it’s like having the creator of Pepsi on and taking about how much you like Coke.

That and he rips into Bigelow for believing outlandish things with no proof, before telling him that he talks to inter dimensional beings while on dmt.

It’s a good episode, just not one of Joe’s best imo.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
I laughed everytime joe brought up Elon Musk and how great he is, it’s like having the creator of Pepsi on and taking about how much you like Coke.

That and he rips into Bigelow for believing outlandish things with no proof, before telling him that he talks to inter dimensional beings while on dmt.

It’s a good episode, just not one of Joe’s best imo.

Yeah, Joe’s been falling flat on a lot of his podcasts lately. Not sure if the money got to him, or if it’s his move to Texas, or all the dinners he’s had with the heads of Google/YouTube/Twitter that have softened him up. But his podcasts haven’t had the same vibe to them lately.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I found this interview so strange. I have no idea why he'd go on Joe Rogan.

A billionaire business man with ties to NASA, who's spent who knows how much money on paranormal research, and all he can reveal is that he knows a psychic medium who knew publicly available information about his fathers death, or that 80 years ago there was a woman that moved thing with her mind on video, which Joe quickly skepticized.

I don't know, but it seemed so off. Obviously he wanted to talk about consciousness, and I think disclosure about the breadth of that is coming, but he didn't do a great job even talking about that.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Isn't there a new season of some $kinwalker Ranch series out right about now?

Timing is everything...

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Isn't there a new season of some $kinwalker Ranch series out right about now?

Timing is everything...

Bigelow no longer owns the property and Joe never even asks him about it

top topics

join