It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mRNA 'vaccine' may have ability to cause cancer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Scientists at Sloan Kettering discover mRNA inactivates tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote cancer :

www.mskcc.org...

www.naturalnews.com...

In a Twist, Scientists Find Cancer Drivers Hiding in RNA, Not DNA
New findings from researchers at the Sloan Kettering Institute suggest that cancer causes may be lurking in the molecule that bridges DNA and protein.

www.mskcc.org

I'm not sure if NN interpretation of the article is correct or not but some food for thought at any rate

That natural news site is a bit hokie. but if cancer drivers are in RNA it would make sense that an RNA 'vaccine' could effect cancer expression.

What do you all think?
Any doctors want to chime in?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i think we have more to worry about with the mRNA vaccine than cancer...

look up Mareks Disease in chickens.

en.wikipedia.org...

Vaccination is the only known method to prevent the development of tumors when chickens are infected with the virus. However, administration of vaccines does not prevent transmission of the virus....

However, because vaccination does not prevent infection with the virus, Marek's is still transmissible from vaccinated flocks to other birds, including the wild bird population. The first Marek's disease vaccine was introduced in 1970. The disease would cause mild paralysis, with the only identifiable lesions being in neural tissue. Mortality of chickens infected with Marek's disease was quite low. Decades after the first vaccine was introduced, current strains of Marek Virus cause lymphoma formation on throughout the chicken's body and mortality rates have reached 100% in unvaccinated chickens.

A vaccine that prevents symptoms but not transmission will ALWAYS result in a hyper-deadly mutation of the virus. the population vaccinated against COVID will still transmit it asymptomatically until it mutates into something that will kill you 100% of the time. unless you have a vaccine to prevent the symptoms, because symptoms are what kills you.

The evolution of Marek's disease due to vaccination has had a profound effect on the poultry industry. All chickens across the globe are now vaccinated against Marek's disease (birds hatched in private flocks for laying or exhibition are rarely vaccinated)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming
That has nothing to do with what I posted, it is just guidelines for vaccination in people that already have cancer.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Eh... Everything causes cancer in the state of California. Avoid California, and it won't be a problem.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

From your source.

It’s important to note that mRNAs are a normal component of all cells and the specific ones discussed here are not involved in mRNA-based vaccines, like the one developed against SARS-CoV-2.

The Natural News link is bad, but I can guess. Bad sources give bad information and NN is among the worst.

Clearly, the legitimate source wanted to dispel any falsehood, hence what I quoted above.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The understanding of the mRNA used for this, the first such RNA vaccine, containing the usual AUGC plus 3 - 5 etc. is well understood, However IF read then the opinion of the CANCER research experts, that I Sent, does go through the IFs and Buts of such. I had Lymp' Cancer, was Cleared by Chemo etc. and for that reason Did read the Natural BS long time back. take all this, plus Lancet reports, & BMJ findings into account and you will see clearly how they haave so far detected no such findings - as you mentioned - in Original or or in Vaccine messenger RNA.

How then does the full Cancer divert what you said ??

PSDNA that is in a sense rebuilt, and rebuilt with a mild / slight wrongfulness, is what kicks off CANCER.
edit on 3-3-2021 by steaming because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

It may not 'divert' it. I am just putting this out as food for thought.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My wife asked again today if I was going to get the poke. She’s had 2 doses. I’m thinking even if I suspected that it may cause my early demise, I may get it just for the idea that if it does start killing swathes of the population, do I want to live in that world without my family.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
My wife asked again today if I was going to get the poke. She’s had 2 doses. I’m thinking even if I suspected that it may cause my early demise, I may get it just for the idea that if it does start killing swathes of the population, do I want to live in that world without my family.

I didn’t say anything like this to my wife of course. I said I would let the people of color get it first.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420
i think we have more to worry about with the mRNA vaccine than cancer...

look up Mareks Disease in chickens.

en.wikipedia.org...

Vaccination is the only known method to prevent the development of tumors when chickens are infected with the virus. However, administration of vaccines does not prevent transmission of the virus....

However, because vaccination does not prevent infection with the virus, Marek's is still transmissible from vaccinated flocks to other birds, including the wild bird population. The first Marek's disease vaccine was introduced in 1970. The disease would cause mild paralysis, with the only identifiable lesions being in neural tissue. Mortality of chickens infected with Marek's disease was quite low. Decades after the first vaccine was introduced, current strains of Marek Virus cause lymphoma formation on throughout the chicken's body and mortality rates have reached 100% in unvaccinated chickens.

A vaccine that prevents symptoms but not transmission will ALWAYS result in a hyper-deadly mutation of the virus. the population vaccinated against COVID will still transmit it asymptomatically until it mutates into something that will kill you 100% of the time. unless you have a vaccine to prevent the symptoms, because symptoms are what kills you.

The evolution of Marek's disease due to vaccination has had a profound effect on the poultry industry. All chickens across the globe are now vaccinated against Marek's disease (birds hatched in private flocks for laying or exhibition are rarely vaccinated)

Now that puts a whole new twist on things!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If you are interested in the cancer angle with the vaccine, then here is something for you to read about it. Worth your time I promise, it will blow you away!

"This is Hearing No. 37 of the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee with Dr. Vanessa Schmidt-Krueger, beginning at minute 3.56.38 of the hearing to the end. The transcript was first produced in German and then translated (by Gilian Crowther, member of the BDÜ, the Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators)"

[url=http://enformtk.u-aizu.ac.jp/howard/gcep_dr_vanessa_schmidt_krueger/?fbclid=IwAR3V0BkENSGlHf8lU2kyp90XI8hWXOydi5sl471Yd4kU9JatVOl1V80ULVw]Link[/u rl]

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I wouldn’t worry about it, it’s pretty common with cancer. Nothing to do with the vaccine. The DNA could be fine, the pre-mRNA could be fine. What happens is under oxidative stress, other metabolic factors and signaling causes translocation of proteins that move to organelles and the nucleus. This can suppress genes, change expression, and cause alternative splicing events. This leads to expression of proteins that essentially prevent the pathway of apoptosis. It also allows these cells to use these proteins as alternative metabolic pathways with glycolysis and anaerobic metabolism. These proteins can be secreted as exosomes to influence growth factors, increase angiogenesis and the formation of blood vessels and increase mitogenic pathways. All of that results in the formation of tumor tissue that tells the body it gets priority treatment, tells other cells to alter pathways, it outcompetes normal cells, and may now be resistant to chemo, radiation, and other treatments.

Viruses can do this too, some are being researched to target cancer cells through p53, one of the protective proteins against cancer.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

From your source.

It’s important to note that mRNAs are a normal component of all cells and the specific ones discussed here are not involved in mRNA-based vaccines, like the one developed against SARS-CoV-2.

The Natural News link is bad, but I can guess. Bad sources give bad information and NN is among the worst.

Clearly, the legitimate source wanted to dispel any falsehood, hence what I quoted above.

I was going to post what you posted, but see you got to it first.

I think that the probable side effect from this vaccine will be in triggering autoimmune issues or hyper activated immune response after the companion chemistry of the vaccine is metabolized away and excreted. Those who take the vaccine may have to go in for shots to buffer their immune system or take meds after six months or so to keep their immune system buffered. I already have an immune system that is overactive, I have to watch what I eat, no foods that boost the immune system or activate it and I seem to do all right. If many more people had this problem from the vaccine, it would suck for them, I have had too strong of an immune system all my life so avoided certain food chemistries all along.

I see the buffer chemistry in the pfizer and Moderna vaccines, if it wasn't there, lots of people would have severe side effects from it.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It absolutely does trigger what we mistakenly call cancer in some people.

100% for sure it does.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
My sister-in-law swears that this mRNA will
Catapult tumors into forming and cause cancerous cells to multiple quickly.
She is a Veterinarian and has been for 30 years.
It has something to do with what she learned in
Her schooling.
I trust her and she is Not having the Vaccine
(that isn’t a true vaccine)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

1 month after 2nd Phfizer vac...I'm great.

But I'm waiting to grow an extra arm...or horn...

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
My sister-in-law swears that this mRNA will
Catapult tumors into forming and cause cancerous cells to multiple quickly.
She is a Veterinarian and has been for 30 years.
It has something to do with what she learned in
Her schooling.
I trust her and she is Not having the Vaccine
(that isn’t a true vaccine)

She is onto something a Vet would know.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I hope you continue to be great.

Please advise your status in a year or two.

Best wishes.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

1 month after 2nd Phfizer vac...I'm great.

But I'm waiting to grow an extra arm...or horn...

If the jab made your horn bigger, every guy on the planet would want to get it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join