It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Housing Crash Part II

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I'm in Essex County, New Jersey, where I get to help pay for the school budgets of towns I don't live in.

I'm single and childless and old. I pay for schools I don't have or never have had any kids in.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Are you paying for more than one district at a time? Because I am, that's how it works here.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Same thing is happening in Tennessee, and then they all act like they know what's best for people who have lived here their entire lives.

People who move from #hole states absolutely bring their politics with them. They don't move to conservative states to be conservative.

And yes. They don't know how to drive.

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: JAGStorm
You still have some crappy FHA and VA loans at the margins

Could you please explain what you mean by this statement? I was thinking about getting a VA loan and am curious as to what that might entail. Thanks in advance.

TCB

VA is the best loan available. Especially if you have a disability rating then you have no funding fee.

That's what I always thought. What you said made me think I was wrong in my thinking. Being a disabled vet is why I'm looking at a VA loan, because I get priority being a vet. But the VA is the only one where I can get priority. Anywhere else won't even talk to me. I have no credit score because I've never had a credit card or credit debt. Thanks for the answer!

TCB

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
here at zip 29577 housing is in short supply, some listings are sold in hours, because of demand from the people that are fleeing from democrat controlled metro cities up North

an added attraction is the recent fantastic upgrade of VA facilities here in Horry/Georgetown counties of SC

posted on Mar, 6 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Blue Shift

Are you paying for more than one district at a time? Because I am, that's how it works here.

Sounds like insurrection time!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join