It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chewing gum can 'enhance breasts'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   

A chewing gum which the makers say can help enhance the size, shape and tone of the breasts has proved to be a big hit in Japan.

B2Up says its Bust-Up gum, when chewed three or four times a day, can also help improve circulation, reduce stress and fight ageing.

The gum works by slowly releasing compounds contained in an extract from a plant called Pueraria mirifica.

In theory, this helps to keep the muscle tissue in good order.

Pueraria mirifica, also known as Kwao Krua, is a species found in Thailand and Burma.

It has long been used by indigenous hill tribe people as a traditional medicine.

The plant's underground tubers contain a number of chemicals called phytoestrogens - natural compounds which mimic the effects of the female sex hormone oestrogen.

news.bbc.co.uk...

This is exactly what the world needs, more "feminization" from flooding the populations with oestrogen. Cows's milk already contains huge amounts of oestogen. Perhaps with some luck, one could do away with males altogether.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmm ...

If I wanted Men-with-boobs I would go to Hollywood and visit the area where all the transexuals hang out.

Improve circulation? Try excercise ... that's proven to work.
Reduce Stress? ... Meditation woroks great.
Fight ageing? ... All things in moderation, stop excessive smoking, drinking and sunlight exposure, live a healthy life style.
In reading through all the claims, does the effect of keeping muscle tissue in good order make for better boobs or man-boobs? Where's the claim about fighting cancer and preventing erectile dysfunction?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oh score. Time to buy some gum for the girlfriend

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Oh score. Time to buy some gum for the girlfriend

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, hehe...

Mental note: add gum to shopping list...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Can you imagine how the report must have looked when trying to gain financial backing for this "product"...

There are apparently no known side effects so this is a super pill to help the fellas as well as the ladeez aparently...

"intake at a right dosage will support healthy female characteristics, bone structure, cardio - vascular system, breast and skin appearance in women and also health prostate function and keeps hair pattern in men."

Link

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I can just see the good dr. buying directly from the warehouse.

Is there anything one can chew to diminish breasts?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I can just see the good dr. buying directly from the warehouse.

Is there anything one can chew to diminish breasts?

how about the N1PPl35

lol

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

A chewing gum which the makers say can help enhance the size, shape and tone of the breasts has proved to be a big hit in Japan.

Trust me, Japanese women need this

On the real, I should see about this for my girlfriend, what she lacks in the chest she makes up in brains though....tough choice, brians or boobs?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dev_add

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Trust me, Japanese women need this

On the real, I should see about this for my girlfriend, what she lacks in the chest she makes up in brains though....tough choice, brians or boobs?

brains aren't half as fun as dirty pillows!

I think this thread begining to deminish to level of childish comments and therefore must refrain...

:/

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I looked up B2UP and apparently Bust-Up Gum is a rose-flavoured gum and costs about $25 for 200 peices.

Wait...rose flavoured?

In a nutshell (from a BBC news site):

The plant's underground tubers contain a number of chemicals called phytoestrogens - natural compounds which mimic the effects of the female sex hormone oestrogen.

These include miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol, which are believed to exert a particularly strong effect, as they are very close in chemical structure to oestradiol, the main human oestrogen.

B2Up says that it is the effect of these two chemicals, coupled with a third phytooestrogen isoflavone, which makes its gum so effective.

This thailand study claims an 80% increase

It cites tests carried out by Thailand's Chulalongkorn University which found Pueraria mirifica therapy was able to enhance breast size by 80%

80%? Id love to see the before and after shots

Claire Williamson, of the British Nutrition Foundation, said research had suggested phytoestrogens may be beneficial in post-menopausal women in terms of reducing menopausal symptoms, and may also have beneficial effects on risk factors for heart disease and osteoporosis.

Ok so it increases breast size up to 80% and it helps reduce PMS. This is by far the best news I have heard all day. I gave B2UP my Way Above vote.

[edit on 063131p://21u34 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well I guess I know now what happen with me, I need to stop chewing so much gum, I can not stand them anymore.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i can just imagine the plastic surgeons putting a stop to this gum in the US.
Take away their breast augmentation business?
No way.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Now if only they could make a gum that makes your penis bigger. Err I didnt just say that

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
...all i can say is wow... and thank you

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
80%?????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I WANT the g/f to start chewing this - that would just be out of control

whats 80% of D?

[edit on 21-3-2005 by American Mad Man]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
80%?????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I WANT the g/f to start chewing this - that would just be out of control

whats 80% of D?

[edit on 21-3-2005 by American Mad Man]

80% of D is um...size 42 triple G?

www.ananova.com...

apc

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Bah! Any more than a handful and yer in trouble! B me please!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Oh, I can hear it now. The Drug companies fighting over the rights to this new drug

Seriously, phytoestrogens are nothing to mess around with.
One of the reasons women have "female" health issues, including hair loss, is their hormones are out of balance.

Like, Dr H said, we have enough xenoestrogens in our environement. BTW, doesn't xenoestrogens affect more (to put it delicately) than breast tissue in men?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
i can just imagine the plastic surgeons putting a stop to this gum in the US.
Take away their breast augmentation business?
No way.

Darn, you read my mind dgtempe.
This is wonderful. Lets be more lazy and chew gum instead of working out.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Great! Just what we need to bring more sin into this Satan ruled world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join