It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The metagene factor?:is this the reason the aliens are intrested in us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I read the dulce book and branton says the reason soo many alien races are intrested in us cuz we have metagene and they don't and they are scared of this and that is why they want to control us.Could anyone tell me what exactly is metagene?
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
bottom half of the page tells you about the metagene factor.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 21-3-2005 by warthog911]

JAK

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
warthog911, I have no answer to your question and indeed have only just heard of this metagene.

But this:

THE METAGENE FACTOR: The Metagene is a biological variant lying dormant in select members of the human race
Does sound very similar to the 'Ancient' gene that is mentioned in Stargate SG1.

Just an coincidence I thought might be of interest.

Jack

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
According to the referenced page, it's a gene that allows humans to acquire psionic powers when over stressed. In other words, it's a nonexistant gene created as part of an entertaining fiction, or so any rational thinker should believe until psionic powers are actually shown to exist.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
[edit on 22/3/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   

HIV can be flushed out of hiding
BBC World News, January 3, 2005
A protein produced by immune cells could lead to more effective treatments for HIV, US researchers hope. While powerful anti-HIV drugs exist, the virus has learned how to lie dormant in the body and escape their attack. Now virologists at Thomas Jefferson University have found the protein called interleukin-7 can bring some strains of HIV back out of hiding. Their findings appear in the Journal of Clinical Investigation.

Interesting topic this as we do actually have dormant genes and the most famous/dangerous virus in the world (HIV/AIDs) is actually a domant gene. Also have anyone noticed that when in a high level of stress/work/etc. your body is capable of doing alot more than you thought.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I don't understand how HIV can be a dormant gene. Where did you read that?

HIV can't really be called a dormant gene because it has several genes. RNA viruses typically have 1 to 25 genes. I would imagine something with so few genes can't have too many dormant ones.

[Edit: Oh, you edited your post after I posted this. I see now. There's a difference between a "dormant gene" and a virus dormant in the body.]

[edit on 2005-Mar-22 by uca6usev2FeDREmU]

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am a metagene person. I know this may sound crazy but I am now going on these forums to help educate the public and to gain more knowledge about myself. My change happened a few years ago and i figured it was a spiritual experience until the day an alien popped into my head. I do not consider myself like superman in the movies. in fact it is much different about my "powers" . i just have more openness to god and dimensions and aliens and psychic abilities. it is also a survival warning system for example if you want to kill me tomorrow i may dream of it at night or have a premonition to warn me of impending danger. i can hear peoples negative thoughts and i believe this to be a part of my warning system. i started a facebook page called superwoman and the metagene factor, feel free to go on this page to make comments or to help me learn more. i am looking for more info about myself and want to find other metagene persons like me. am i rare? the aliens are interested in me an already visited. just lost a baby due to miscarriage over them trying to get me have a baby. this # is real! the government is lying to you about aliens and persons like me thanks bethany sandwick

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yes its a gene that allows you to turrrrrrn from a man into a woman. And also to troll.

a reply to: warthog911

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: warthog911

This metagene is from the DC comics.

The Invasion! mini-series provided a concept for why humans in the DC Universe would survive catastrophic events and develop "super powers." One of the Dominators discovered that select members of the human race had a "biological variant" he called the meta-gene (also spelled "metagene"). This gene often lay dormant until an instant of extraordinary physical and emotional stress activates it.

Seems to have been in comics way back in the 50's or 60's.

Metagene

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Superwoman

Hey Bethany I think I have the metagene, too. are you able to instant message?

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The human body does have dormant genes. I read a few years back (can't find original article but found this blogs.scientificamerican.com...) that we used to have a hibernation gene, but as with all dormant genes we no longer needed them so evolution did its job. The fact that a supposed metagene is dormant suggests that we don't need it anymore. I seriously doubt that evolution would make something dormant if it served a true purpose. That's assuming the metagene actually exists, something I will ignore for now until proof is shown.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If memory serves me right this comes from project blue planet I think not 100 percent sure but was basically a alleged notebook that belonged to a NSA agent

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I believe that you seek the knowledge of a dangerous origin. Be careful in what you do with this since it can out you in danger. There are people out their watching for any signs of this knowledge being spread. You wished the meta gene is well here it is. The human meta gene is not something found in every human. Only certain humans have it. Those that do have it won't know until they tap into it. For those who have it are in danger of being hunted and used for experimentation. It is a genetic anomaly that allows certain humans to develop new survival skills when subjected to situations of extreme stress or life threatening situations. This basically a human with the potential to gain superhuman powers. There is proof of it already. The ice man able to survive in extreme cold. He has the meta gene otherwise would have not adapted to the environment and he most certainly would be dead. However this is not something to celebrate. If the meta population of earth were to reveal itself we would be in trouble. They wold be hunted and experimented on in order to understand it by those who do not understand what it is and potentially weaponised. If aliens do exist it would make us a valuable asset or them resulting in intergalactic war. We would no longer be safe it this got out to the real world. People would do anything to keeps under wraps. So spread the word but do it quietly for you are monitored every single day and moment of your life. Make one mistake and it will cost you your life. I hope you now understand how much danger you put yourselves in by asking about something which could be dangerous. Please use this knowledge wisely.

new topics

top topics

join