It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Caught Shaving Deaths from the Vaers System

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
a reply to: Trueman

I'm under the impression that the government mandated restrictions, laws, and lock downs will get worse.
The MSM rhetoric and deep state propaganda will get worse.
The general publics panic will get worse.

The virus?
If the death rate doubled it still wouldn't be bad enough to justify the above.

No matter how much we investigate or research, we're only looking at one side of the coin. I'm 100% sure we haven't been told the whole thing. See, all people in charge of the virus crisis and the vaccine are part of the elite.

They don't care if you find out about their manipulation.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

For some reason they want everyone to get it. And if it doesn't work they will say it must have mutated even though they never isolated the virus to begin with.

Seems the Biden admin are taking credit for the Trump admin effort on the vaccine, so they cannot take credit for it then not be responsible for the deaths from the vaccine.
And additionally, they want people to take it, and multiple times to boot! If people are having violent reactions or even dying, that might cut into the profits. Fauci also already threw Trump under the bus and cozied right up to the Biden crowd.
What a bunch of fakes.

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
We would have been better off as a nation if President Trump was really in control last year. He wanted to follow the example of the more enlightened countries who let the Covid-19 virus "wash through", like a flash flood.

10% Get the virus. .5% die. Done in 5 months. Back to normal. No economic destruction, increased suicides, etc..

America's strategy kept the virus circulating longer...bringing economic and societal havoc as a result.

edit on 3/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The number of Covid-19 deaths in the USA are once again under 500,000... at 484,000, according to the official Biden Admin CDC website.

CDC Official Covid-19 Death Stats: www.cdc.gov...

This will give Joe Biden an excuse for having another ceremony to commemorate 500,000 deaths, in the not too distant future.

The official federal count is based on death certs, which can take up to two weeks to get registered at that level. The media counts are directly from the states and they don't need filed paperwork, so they will always be ahead of the official count.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

If they can manufacture votes to steal an election, manipulating Covid deaths is child's play.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If this entire covid nightmare is purposely brought into the world to realise a NWO goal. You can expect a more contagious and lethal variant to appear if the current virus is not doing its job fast enough. These psychopaths are prepared and have the different mutations on standby. If you look back in recent history and see to what these people are capable of this is not far fetched. And who besides the insiders is able to proof this conspracy... The crime is of such a disgusting and sick nature that nobody will believe a whisleblower anyways. If you ask me they are not done yet untill they reached their goal which is decimating and vaccinating the entire world and removing cash money from society.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I'd say there is a way to fight back but, apparently, this only gets one cancelled.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Assuming US population of 330 million,

10% being 33 million
0.5%of that being 1.65 million

And you're ok with that?!

I'm not.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3

10% being 33 million

I'm not.

That's not enough killing for you. Now ad a bio weapon under the guise of a vaccine. Now you can slow kill way more than the virus could ever kill.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: balanc3

So what are you going to do about all these deaths?
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
Heart disease: 659,041
Cancer: 599,601
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
Diabetes: 87,647
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2019, data table for figure 2

You do understand people do die every day in the 1,000's and 94% of China Flu deaths had some of the above.
For the other 6% there's a supposed immune response like the expected response to any vaccine and it is a risk factor that is acceptable. As for the general public this guy nails it

People will ignore the rules and move on to acceptable living, Lockdown
is not a natural state.
Note calling it China flu based on naming conventions used for variants. Original variant discovery is Wuhan, China.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Does anyone have the link for the site that had the posts about deaths suspiciously timed with the vaccine?
I can find the vaers strictly data one but not the one that everyone was leaving posts of their experiences. Wanted to share it with a family member.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3

10% being 33 million

I'm not.

Nevermind, my math am dumb.
edit on 3/12/2021 by yadboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: balanc3

So what are you going to do about all these deaths?
Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
Heart disease: 659,041
Cancer: 599,601
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
Diabetes: 87,647
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511
Source: Mortality in the United States, 2019, data table for figure 2

You do understand people do die every day in the 1,000's and 94% of China Flu deaths had some of the above.
For the other 6% there's a supposed immune response like the expected response to any vaccine and it is a risk factor that is acceptable. As for the general public this guy nails it

People will ignore the rules and move on to acceptable living, Lockdown
is not a natural state.
Note calling it China flu based on naming conventions used for variants. Original variant discovery is Wuhan, China.

If we have a cure and it is possible, there is no reason not to go for it. That said, the vaccine companies were gonna make bank in coming up with vaccines fast for Covid, plus allowing the country to 'reopen' sooner rather than later. No one makes money from closing down the economy and having an airborne virus. From your list above, there is no money in getting rid of the majority of those diseases. We need them around to stuff pharma pockets.

And on the flip side, Covid and diseases like it are curable, and therefore we should do what we can to make things better. So in summary, cancer, alzheimer's etc make money for pharma unless they are cured. Covid makes money for everyone if it is cured, and we have the means. Just look at how polio affected the US particularly, every year in the early to mid-20th century, until 1955. Every summer businesses closed, and people were afraid. It wasn't on the same grand scale that Covid is but once we had the vaccine in '55 the cases were essentially gone by '62.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I wonder how many die from the jab then list it as a covid death?
That wouldn't surprise me a bit.
That way if people start dropping like flies they can claim it's the new variant.
Do not expect this scam to end or even scale down in any way.
It's their last card to play so they are going for broke.

They probably could and would defend it, because this video and that French Jewish guys research, leads me to think that people are dying partly because they were infected at the time of 1st jab.

One report talks about how, if you are infected, your immune system is weakened. And if you then get the jab, the vaccine causes a psytokine storm and basically kills you.

What this says, is that they are hurrying so much with these vaccines that they don't care about the current condition of people. I would get a covid test before getting the vaccine, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Skooter_NB

Are you crazy bankers are making a mint lending money foreclosing on land and property for pennies on the dollar. Look at history the did it time and time again get enough people in debt crush the economy bankrupt every and then have a war - lending more money, the peace -rebuild - get richer have more fun and do it all again.

It is just a game of plundering the human soul. Look at how much just the USA borrowed in the last year - now times that for every country in the world. How many years will it take to get out from that debt load?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I wonder how many die from the jab then list it as a covid death?
That wouldn't surprise me a bit.
That way if people start dropping like flies they can claim it's the new variant.
Do not expect this scam to end or even scale down in any way.
It's their last card to play so they are going for broke.

They probably could and would defend it, because this video and that French Jewish guys research, leads me to think that people are dying partly because they were infected at the time of 1st jab.

One report talks about how, if you are infected, your immune system is weakened. And if you then get the jab, the vaccine causes a psytokine storm and basically kills you.

What this says, is that they are hurrying so much with these vaccines that they don't care about the current condition of people. I would get a covid test before getting the vaccine, that's for sure.

The vaccines don't work. The genocide vaccines are a bigger threat by far than the disease they helped cause by funding the Wuhan lab. Anyone that gets vaccinated will be removed from the gene pool per Darwin's law.

edit on 16-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: fixed

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
If this entire covid nightmare is purposely brought into the world to realise a NWO goal. You can expect a more contagious and lethal variant to appear if the current virus is not doing its job fast enough. These psychopaths are prepared and have the different mutations on standby. If you look back in recent history and see to what these people are capable of this is not far fetched. And who besides the insiders is able to proof this conspracy... The crime is of such a disgusting and sick nature that nobody will believe a whisleblower anyways. If you ask me they are not done yet untill they reached their goal which is decimating and vaccinating the entire world and removing cash money from society.

Like the mouse pox virus that kills 98 percent of those infected. That might take us back to the stone age. The only thing that saves us is the fact that the deep state globalists would likely also get infected if they were to release it.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
a reply to: Skooter_NB

Are you crazy bankers are making a mint lending money foreclosing on land and property for pennies on the dollar. Look at history the did it time and time again get enough people in debt crush the economy bankrupt every and then have a war - lending more money, the peace -rebuild - get richer have more fun and do it all again.

It is just a game of plundering the human soul. Look at how much just the USA borrowed in the last year - now times that for every country in the world. How many years will it take to get out from that debt load?

I don't even know what you are addressing in my post. I was saying big pharma doesn't make money from curing cancer, not bankers making money from war. Yes, right now, a larger percentage of people aren't able to pay their mortgages, and that leads to banks owning property, but also the real estate market (outside of major cities) is seeing a boom as well. There have been moratoriums on foreclosures since June 2020 for certain categories/lenders under the CARES act, although I am not sure how extended that is/going to be.

There are always industries that thrive when other people are in distress. I was going at it from the virus/pharma relationship.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join