It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Crime of Bill Clinton's!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You mean he didn't lie under oath,abuse his power,take bribes or any of this. Please BT you know he did. The site I don't take all that seriously,but it saves me the hassle of tracking down evrything Clinton did.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
You mean he didn't lie under oath,abuse his power,take bribes or any of this. Please BT you know he did. The site I don't take all that seriously,but it saves me the hassle of tracking down evrything Clinton did.

Lied about sex under oath, Amen.

Took Bribes?

Abused Power?

No.

Focus on the fundamentalist-in-conservative costume-Oligarch for fullfillment of all the above allegations....Bush & his family are ripe with 'em!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well if you look up I said Bush was no angel either. And I'm sure when Bush is out of office and his list of scandals and lies are put out,and you will post them.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

Originally posted by Colonel
This government and our media are run by people who are clearly insane by any stretch of the imagination and its filtering down to a large portion of the populace. It needs to be stopped. America needs help! SOS!

...And I will strike down upon thee republican with great vengeance and furious anger you who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers and you will know name is the COLONEL when I lay my FURY upon thee!

did i help you write your signature?

lmao

Its a play on "Colonel Fury," my screen name of 4 yrs or so.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
clinton and bush are one. watch "network" again. believe it. there are no parties, there are no countries, there is only one unstoppable, all consuming, almighty corporation.
clinton's biggest crime was not inhaling. what a waste of good herb.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
www.wsws.org...

also, check out www.bushwatch.com...

Other than CLinton lying about having a blowjob, the rest is a pathetic attempt to smear his name & I DO SAY PATHETIC! Considering all the BS CLinton had on his mind w/the Conservatives Constantly on his back over something, I am amazed he did as much as he did!

Oh, did I mention his accomplishments? No one seems to have the balls to challenge this, only the stuff that CAN'T BE PROVEN IS ALL THE CLINTON HATERS WISH TO DISCUSS! *yawn*

clinton4.nara.gov...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I had to laugh at this.

clinton's biggest crime was not inhaling. what a waste of good herb.

That is a classic!! You should make a T-Shirt out of that!

Stepping back out of the ring.......

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Originally posted by romantico
I'm killing him with facts over in the people section about Clinton being being a Good President so he's starting as many anti-Clinton threads as possible to make himself feel right!

Again...I laugh...

Romantico, please list your "facts" in numerical order.

Please for the benefit of ATS.

Because frankly you've posted nothing but "Clinton did nothing but get a Blow Job" and then follow up with a bunch of biased, unresearched websites that makes fun (Note: FUN not analyzing Bush, but FUN OF...), of Bush, rather than actually analyzing facts.

I'm beginning to be sickend by your dillusional attitude.

Are you 14 years old?

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oh Romantico I think Clinton did some good, he did stick up for the working man...bravo...but that doesn't out weigh the topic of this thread.

Which obviously you have not read...so why you post here is beyond me and probably anyone else reading the topic of this thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Freemason's "CLINTON, BAD, BUSH,GOOD" Topics are getting on EVERYONE'S NEVRES HERE. Its not only childish but FM's obsessive behavior with Bill Clinton is pretty sad.I haven't gone around starting numerous anti-Bush threads,but FM needs for everyone to believe his BS & he is desperate!He has yet to address the Clinton Accomplishments,yet to prove that the Clinton's were cleared of Whitewater, that Troopergate was a plot to bring the Clinton's down by right wing enemies of the Clinton's & we even have admission from the troopers & the author of the article,that Clinton was a monster for committing adultry but Rush,Hyde,Newt,Neal Bush,etc.seems to be overlooked,etc.......I could go on & on but Its become tiresome(perhaps this was FM's plan,to wear me out so I'd just give up....Naw!Thats way too clever for him)

I'm glad William has stepped in.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join