It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come and pry it from my cold dead hands! :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am not a Canadian, but I can relate to gun owners there and their plight when it comes to a certain guy, which really, is none of my business...

(My apologies to all Kanucks for this beforehand)

I am long-winded, just look at the pictures, that's why I did this anyway...

Anyway, the REAL reason that I posted this picture is that I found this and thought that not only is it very funny, (all depending on who you are) but it shows so much sense that it hurts, well, some people.

I have a British friend that thinks that all of the guys (Boogaloo Boiz and The Proud Boys, etc.) that protested and carried AR-15's and all of that were carrying "machine guns", she just didn't know.
I sent her an image that I put found (below bottom) that showed that that they just looked scary. She just assumed that they were all killer machine guns, of course, in G.B. they can't have them, so they can't help not knowing.

This is the same thing, except I get to use a "certain guy" as the model.

This is just the 'joke part', this is the reason I posted. heheh

Anyway, the top photos is really just a Ruger 10/22, that means that it is just a .22 caliber (for those that don't know) and that it is one of the smallest calibers there is. The difference is what they call the "furniture" in gun talk, the stock, and the attachments.
After a guy gets a blah rifle they like to dress it up, they put 'stuff' on it, some go a little overboard, but the fact still remains that the rifle is STILL a lowly .22 caliber, but it just looks scarier.
When you hear the LEFT talk about the "machine guns" and the "assault rifles", they are sometimes, and most times talking about an ordinary rifle, it has a BLACK stock, and 'usually' a red-dot scope, and maybe a flashlight on it. Maybe a sling too.

I even did this, I bought another stock to go on my Ruger 10/22 rifle, I dressed it up, it doesn't look like 'some' of the ones that do look like an AR-15, but it doesn't look stock either. It's fun, and no way do I plan on going out and using it against any enemy, it's a plinker. (I have a green laser on it that I can just aim the dot and shoot and it hits it. I mean, how cool is that?)

My point being, they have no clue as to what is what, they automatically assume that all rifles with black stocks are assault rifles that are AUTOMATICS, they have no clue what a 'semi-automatic' is.

I just LOVE both pictures, they explain so much, but the LEFT that are against guns cannot see that, or, they act like they can't.
I'm sorry that I, once again, went on so long.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

An excellent OP that simply explains how ignorant the left is on the subject.

There is a whole other reason I am pro-2A...

edit on 27-2-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yes, guns are scarier when they're made of plastic. Everybody knows that. It's not the bullet that's dangerous, it's how 'scary' the gun looks while it kills you.

These laws are probably the most retarded gun laws i've ever seen. I don't have another word for it. They're based on absolutely nothing other than the way a gun looks.

It's already easier to buy a gun illegally in canada than legally. Every law just it makes it more inticing to not bother with the pal bull#. As it is, owning a gun legally in canada requires some of the most asinine bull# that all but makes it useless other than for hunting trips or heading to the range.

Then there's the airgun stuff....

It's bad enough they limit the fps on them already, but now, #ing toy guns are illegal if they look like real guns...i mean several toys i own just became illegal because of how they look...toys...that already can barely pierce a can because of other laws...
edit on 27/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

GOOD ONE! I love it when a meme kills it! heheh
(I'm saving that one)
edit on 27-2-2021 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
I wasn't aware that illegal guns were a thing there, but, as it is here, make it illegal, only the bad guys, well, you know... etc...

I saw saw a snippet of something about Canada making it illegal to own a machine BB rifle? Is that right?
Can you please enlighten me/us?
I know there are some stupid Canadian laws on guns, but to make it worse, BB gun laws. Mmmm-Mmm-mmm, they won't ever learn.

I have a cheap-o BB gun that can kill, I know it can if placed properly, although I haven't tested it out yet. heheh
I know that the range BB rifles, I am unsure what they call them, but they can be expensive AND pack a punch. I can understand them being afraid (well, no I can't, but...) but to make them illegal. Crazy times.

Ralphie made this happen when he shot his eye almost out in A Christmas Story.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"An armed individual is a citizen. An unarmed one is a subject."

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

He has elevated buffoonery to an art form. It literally hurts to watch him.
On a Self-Awareness Scale, from 1 through 10, Trudeau measures a minus 600.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

True-true, too true...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
He makes me cringe so much, I don't know his politics that much, but his lack of manhood makes me cringe to the 900th power.
I pity those of y'all that have to see him, as I hope that you pity us here in the U.S.
heheh

Didn't he also say, "Peoplekind", instead of, "Mankind"?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

He truly is a perfect example of non-representation. Much love from South of the border. ...peoplekind.... Why?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

People think that the big bad scary AR-15 is different than a handgun, where you have to pull the trigger for each round you fire. Most people think that you pull the trigger on the AR and a thousand rounds just fly out as long as you hold down the trigger.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well, he is 'something'... heheh

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Illegal guns commit more crimes here than legal ones. Illegal guns are easy to buy. My idiot 19 year old coworker bought one when he thought selling coke would be a good idea...he was fired for selling coke at a jobsite...

Don't get me wrong bb guns and pellet gus can be dangerous, but they've just made a bunch of them illegal based on nothing but looks. Yeah they have limits on air rifles, under 700 feet per second or something don't need to be licensed, over that needs a license like a real gun.

Funny enough, crossbows can still be purchased unlicensed. At the university i went to, there was one school shooting in its history, a dude that shot a guy with a crossbow for #ing around with his girlfriend....

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah, the bad thing is, they don't even try to learn. I know that when I talk about a gun part or a gun of some kind to my wife, she all of a sudden goes into a glassy-eyed dream state, doctors say have no cure. heheh

I do get that non-gun people don't 'get it', they are not at all interested in guns, I do get that, but I am not interested in their stuff either, but I don't try and change their life and laws. They know not of what they say.
edit on 27-2-2021 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Illegal guns are the cause of most crime here in the U.S. to, I know you have to know that. heheh
Yeah, it's just ignorance, and I don't mean that in a derogatory way, but it's ignorance. (I think of it as a derogatory thing though!)
That's some crazy stuff right there, ESPECIALLY the school part and the crossbow!
That just goes to show you, huh?

Kind'a like this kind of crazy?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

He has elevated buffoonery to an art form. It literally hurts to watch him.
On a Self-Awareness Scale, from 1 through 10, Trudeau measures a minus 600.

You know that guy has some really gross and freaky kinks. Look at that picture.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

Yeah, the bad thing is, they don't even try to learn. I know that when I talk about a gun part or a gun of some kind, she all of a sudden goes into a glassy-eyed dream state, doctors say have no cure. heheh

I do get that non-gun people don't 'get it', they are not at all interested in guns, I do get that, but I am not interested in their stuff either, but I don't try and change their life and laws. They know not of what they say.

Your girl doesn’t want to learn about guns? You gotta get a new girl, dude.

That’s a great point about not being interested in the other side’s interests (redundant much) yet not wanting to change their lives and laws about it. 👍🏻
edit on 27-2-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

People that want to kill other people will find ways, guns, knifes, blunt objects, it doesn't matter. In Canada, because guns are slightly more illegal, some gangs are fond of machetes, this doesn't stop mass attacks and deaths or other gang violence.

A good friend of my mom's was shot to death driving down the highway by someone with an illegal gun because he was driving a similar truck to someone the other guy was trying to kill.

Our gun laws here made no difference to that. Dude was a gangster, didn't have a license for his gun, no amount of laws stopped that from happening.

There's some really nasty gun crime that goes on here...but i honestly can't think of one instance where it was commited by a legal gun owner.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Lol lol lol

wikiw

What is the legal definition of a citizen?
Citizenship is defined in the first clause of the first section of the Fourteenth Amendment as: All persons born or naturalized in the United States,and subjectto the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside.12 Jan 2021

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

"Your girl doesn’t want to learn about guns? You gotta get a new girl, dude."
We've been together for 51 years, so I am kind of thinking that ain't going to happen soon.
That does give that some thought though, I am going to ask her if I CAN get a new girl!

Wish me luck!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join