It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smart Dust Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
www.innoget.com...

This is what could be officially done in 2006: www.hitachi.com...

We are in 2021.

Do not get vaccinated, Saint Covid does not exist, it is all of the pathologies developed after WW2, in itself it is nothing, a mere name, a being of thought, an unheard of mass hysteria.

If you fear Lord Covid, then God hates you and you will pay dearly: www.technologyreview.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
These electromechanical demons have little "hands", this is what the 2nd "M" in "MEMS" (what they are named) stands for viz. "Mechanical": they will torture you, not merely probe your innards.

They are silicon demons, a meme is an infectious word. Angels, demons are, compared to flesh and blood, living words.

Saint Covid is Abaddon as reflected on electronics.

edit on 27-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: +/- 2033.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Probed and punished, here is e.g., the "2020, 060606" or number of the beast (666) patent: patentscope.wipo.int...

These em. demons are nourished by piezoelectricity, the catastrophically hifreq. 5G serves not only to network this legion of trillions, it piezo-energizes them.

edit on 27-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think I speak for every intelligent person reading this but WHAT?

So, because I've had the vaccine (the Oxford Jab don't you know? I provide care for someone who is very high risk) I've been infected with 5g? Awesome, so who do I see about payment for being a Human 5g Mast?

You seem on close terms with Lord Covid, tell him I'd like a word in his shell-like, I don't fear him (or anyone, or thing for that matter) but he has ravaged the lives of some of my close friends and their families.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Your avatar is appropriate enough, you're a smartdust zombie. Pray Jesus Christ for mercy.

Jesus Christ resurrects the dead, his parody, Abaddon/Covid/Antichrist/Joker generates living dead: www.cdc.gov...

You fear him, you obey him, you believe in his existence or else you wouldn't have accepted the vaccine.

Masks, hygienic obsession, distanciation, closed borders etc.: the AC's reflection on the filth of the earth, on the rabble, on those who have made light of Jesus Christ.

The world has become in his image and likeness.
edit on 27-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Welcome to Real Communism.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Sad fact is we have no idea of where smart dust could be already; in all of us possibly? We know there are nefarious actors at the top of the food chain operating for a common interest that is intent on controlling all human kind. The possibilities here are endless and frightening in the extreme.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yes, it is discouraging to witness this long, multipage list (100 per page) of *official* handbooks: libgen.rs..., a résumé, "Micromechanics and MEMS: classic and seminal papers to 1990" goes back to 1997, and as its title mentions, the endeavor is relatively old.

The luxuriant jungle of *official* research papers' manifold: libgen.rs... is only surpassed by the quantity of MEMS in the field: these papers are too numerous to browse, you'll have to type the name of the material to find it.

Thank Russia for GEN.LIB.RUS.EC
edit on 28-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheshbazzar

*Bump* because the other thread, for some unfathomable reason, inexistentialized itself.

DO NOT ACCEPT THE VACCINE, IT IS THE WORST THING THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN TO A LIVING BEING.
edit on 3-3-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: If you get vaccinated, you're going to be seasoned with smartdust, a dead corpse preserved by malign salt, a remote-controlled zombie. If you believe in Covid's existence, God hates you.

top topics

join