It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Yacht crashes into St. Maarten Yacht Club docks - twice!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
77 meter long Super Yacht crashes into the yacht club docks, twice. Simpson Bay, Caribbean island of St. Maarten.

Toys for the rich! It's one beautiful yacht and I'm loving that colour! Info about the yacht

I suppose the yacht owner will now pay for a spanking new dock at Simpson Bay. It's one way to force a renovation.

Various views:

Aerial view - sped up:

Fifteen men on the dead man's chest—
...Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!
Drink and the devil had done for the rest—
...Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!

edit on 27-2-2021 by Encia22 because: Just tinkering with links. Still lovin' that colour!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
That's what happen when you spend all your millions on the boat and nothing's left for the captain. You take a rookie and then no more boat hehe

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A slice of bad luck there!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Not only did this $90M yacht run into 2 separate docks but then backed up and did it again! I wonder if there was a malfunction (hopefully, for the captain). Did you see the tender that darted in front of it? That was one of the yacht's tenders.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

LoL at the second vid.

Some dude standing on the bow waiting to lower the bumper as they slow-mo crash through the dock. I think you're gonna need a bigger bumper bud.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Mo' money, mo' problems

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

Not only did this $90M yacht run into 2 separate docks but then backed up and did it again! I wonder if there was a malfunction (hopefully, for the captain). Did you see the tender that darted in front of it? That was one of the yacht's tenders.

Yes, I read from various sources that the on-board computer malfunctioned. Apparently, its thrusters got stuck in the forward position... must be Micro$oft based!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
That’s why I don’t even dock my super yacht. I keep it at sea all the time. We use our regular yacht to travel to and from land. This guy is such a wannabe newb.
edit on 27-2-2021 by Assassin82 because: Spelling is stoopid

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Right? Like, bro do you not even have a helicopter? Water we dune hair?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That’s really doing something quite special.

Was Stevie Wonder driving...?

MR

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
He was obviously disappointed in himself for the minimal amount of damage caused the first time.

After that, he was concerned that someone might trip over one of the broken boards, so he figured he'd do it again and try to finish the job the second time.

Sadly, he still failed to finish the job, but he's backing up again right now to try once more.(He's backing up much much farther this time.) Third time's the charm. I think he might just get the job done after this third and final attempt.

edit on 2/27/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It reportedly Belongs to Tiger Woods......a reply to: Encia22

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMasterOne

Oh! That is where I left Joe Hazelwood!!

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well the screen had a picture and name of this island. I pushed the button at the bottom of the screen that said “DOCK”. We just kept bouncing back from the dock so I kept pushing the button.

Something a little more advanced.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

His was the first attempt. Ray Charles took over to finish the job

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperDave90

It would be upside down if it was him.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I like that he went in for a second attempt after his first attempt failed , stupid persistence wins the internet.

top topics

join