It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed by his own Rooster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Because the Rooster had a Knife !

I guess it's wrong to find amusement from someone's death but I think sometimes circumstances permit and irony dictates.

The man had entered his Rooster in an illegal Cock fight in the village of Lothunur in Telangana state of India , a knife had been strapped to its leg and the owner was preparing the bird for it's fight when Foghorn Leghorn saw his opportunity for escape and stabbed his owner in the groin , sadly for his family the owner died from loss of blood , Foghorn was taken to a police station and has now been transferred to a farm ... where he belongs , minus the knife.

On a plus side the others involved in the illegal Cock fight are being hunted by police and will be charged with manslaughter.

Police said the animal was being readied to take part in a fight when it tried to escape. Its owner attempted to catch it but was struck by the 7cm-long (three inch) knife on the animal's leg during the struggle.
Those involved in the event face charges of manslaughter, illegal betting and hosting a cockfight, the AFP news agency reports.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Justice is served.

edit on 27-2-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So many men have met their demise at the behest of a cock.

Add one more.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The Rooster was prepping for a Cockfight and successfully attacked a Groin.

Now he's living the good life, on a farm with lots of hens.

Thanks for sharing this story, Gortex.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Hmm seemed to happen in Oct. 2020 in the Philippines, I wonder if you did enough number crunching you could probably say statistically if you live in those parts of the world you're more likely to get killed by a rooster than struck by lightning.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
According to the source it happened earlier this week in India.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yes, and it happened in 2020 as well. Seems to be a regular occurrence.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Sounds like he deserved it.

A rooster tried to kill my brother once. Clawed him in the face leaving a permanent scar.
Why? because my brother was physically abusing the rooster and the other chickens.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yep, I found proof!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A couple of month's back a Philippine police officer was killed in a similar incident, the police were raiding an illegal cock fight when one of the birds with a razer sharp sickle blade spur gashed his inner thigh and he bled out from the rupture of a major artery there.

It's only funny until you remember there are knives involved and these animal's are highly aggressive and using there feet as weapon's, they are enraged and some moron has put a blade on there feet to make the fight more bloody and quicker.

It's not funny when you remember there are family's involved, this is sad no matter which way you look at it, these men lost there lives in freak incident's, the birds are treated in terrible cruelty and all for money won in illegal gambling.

Then remember it still goes in in some European nations as this is a kind of cruel sport that was common to the entire world for a very long time indeed though in the west these days it is usually illegal dog bating instead.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Justice is served.

You think people should be charged with manslaughter for this man's stupidity? Why?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Because it was an illegal act in which their participation led to the man's death , plus I'm against animal cruelty and arming birds with knives so they can inflict maximum damage is all about animal cruelty.

Send em down.
edit on 27-2-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I love karma

sometimes

In this case, absolutely

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

originally posted by: carewemust

Yep, I found proof!

Winners are rewarded, as they should be. Thanks for the photo of Mr. Rooster's current quality of life.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Serves the dude right.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
A couple of month's back a Philippine police officer was killed in a similar incident, the police were raiding an illegal cock fight when one of the birds with a razer sharp sickle blade spur gashed his inner thigh and he bled out from the rupture of a major artery there.

It's only funny until you remember there are knives involved and these animal's are highly aggressive and using there feet as weapon's, they are enraged and some moron has put a blade on there feet to make the fight more bloody and quicker.

It's not funny when you remember there are family's involved, this is sad no matter which way you look at it, these men lost there lives in freak incident's, the birds are treated in terrible cruelty and all for money won in illegal gambling.

Then remember it still goes in in some European nations as this is a kind of cruel sport that was common to the entire world for a very long time indeed though in the west these days it is usually illegal dog bating instead.

You should be careful that you don’t choke on your self-righteousness.

That was hard to read.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

**I Hate Animal Cruelty**
Rightfully so, hope all human parties get what's coming.
Till

Justice is served.

🎶Here they come to snuff the rooster
Yeah, here come the rooster
You know he ain't gonna die
No, no, no, you know he ain't gonna die🎶

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I laughed so much I nearly choked on my KFC 14 piece Party Bucket.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Not being cruel to Gods creatures is not self righteousness. Its sanity.

Im not faithful at all....so use "Gods creatures" loosely as a term that everyone gets the gist of.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

But often the process of natural selection is funny.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Because the Rooster had a Knife !

I guess it's wrong to find amusement from someone's death but I think sometimes circumstances permit and irony dictates.

The man had entered his Rooster in an illegal Cock fight in the village of Lothunur in Telangana state of India , a knife had been strapped to its leg and the owner was preparing the bird for it's fight when Foghorn Leghorn saw his opportunity for escape and stabbed his owner in the groin , sadly for his family the owner died from loss of blood , Foghorn was taken to a police station and has now been transferred to a farm ... where he belongs , minus the knife.

On a plus side the others involved in the illegal Cock fight are being hunted by police and will be charged with manslaughter.

Police said the animal was being readied to take part in a fight when it tried to escape. Its owner attempted to catch it but was struck by the 7cm-long (three inch) knife on the animal's leg during the struggle.
Those involved in the event face charges of manslaughter, illegal betting and hosting a cockfight, the AFP news agency reports.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Justice is served.

So the cock stabbed him in the cock? Do I have that correct?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join