It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police identify a suspect in Brian Sickniks death but not really identify a suspect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So police think they have a suspect related to Brian Sickniks death, a random guy who was seen spraying pepper spray is the new "suspect". They don't know if Sicknick was even close to this random guy, they don't have any evidence that the pepper spray from this particular individual was directed at Sicknick, they don't have any direct evidence that Sicknick actually died from a reaction to pepper spray, they don't know what Sicknick actually died from BUT, this random guy is the new "suspect" that "killed" Brian Sicknick.

Good old CNN
www.cnn.com...

"The theory, as CNN has reported, is that Sicknick became ill from bear spray used by the mob that attacked the Capitol on January 6, and video evidence CNN previously reported on appears to show the attack that could have caused his death."

"the THEORY"

"the medical examiner's report on Sicknick's death wasn't finished yet: "We are awaiting toxicology results and continue to work with other government agencies regarding the death investigation."

They don't even know the actual cause of death, LOL

"some members of the violent Capitol mob were spraying them with bear spray."

So, some or one? Maybe they will just charge anyone at the protest seen with a chemical agent?

"Investigators determined that initial reports suggesting Sicknick had been struck with a fire extinguisher weren't true, CNN previously reported."

You don't say? So those politicians who claimed he was killed by being struck with a fire extinguisher were wrong? Can't be true....LOL

So, in summary, they have absolutely nothing to go on except another random "theory" and they are just picking a random guy who may have been filmed with pepper spray. That's some rock solid evidence, LETHAL INJECTION for this random murderer!!!! LOL
edit on 27-2-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

This is so irresponsible... the officer did not die at the rally... they don't even have a cause of death pinpointed yet... which I find very suspicious in and of itself... but they're speaking of one or more suspects as if "murder" is definite, they just don't know how or when or why or even who.

Unless and until an autopsy confirms a cause of death, and that it was in fact a homicide, this is speculation -- at best.

It doesn't work like this. They're grasping at straws to keep the narrative and the outrage alive and well.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
A cop dies from mace ....

So what there trying to tell us is this cops entire carrier as a police officer he has never once come into contact with mace ...

Yea thats going to be a hard one to sell

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So they include this in that article, but they clearly don't care enough to abide by the family's wishes.

"Officer Sicknick's family has asked for privacy during this difficult time and that the spreading of misinformation stop regarding the cause of his death," the statement said. "The Department and the Sicknick family appreciate the outpouring of support for our fallen officer."

same link as OP

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I will not be surprised if the suspect ends up being Jon Schaffer. He's still waiting in an Indiana jail for extradition to DC and as far as I'm aware he's the only rioter arrested that was denied bail.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The dems/globalists likely did him in. Afterall, bowser and Pelosi didn't want extra help because they knew antifa and blm were there to do a job. John Sullivan and his handler were there making sure they helped agitate and document their acts. He filmed Ashley Babbitt being shot ( convinently filmed 2 or 3 other shootings at riots) then was given the golden treatment from the msm, especially by fellow clown Anderson Cooper. Until he was arrested. So what's the bigger picture here? Democrats colluding with domestic terrorists, the ccp and other fellow scumbags to subvert our constitution. Unfortunately it goes even deeper and darker then that.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Sitnick's parents still have no idea how he died.
Hasn't his body also been cremated?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I will not be surprised if the suspect ends up being Jon Schaffer. He's still waiting in an Indiana jail for extradition to DC and as far as I'm aware he's the only rioter arrested that was denied bail.

So they have the suspect and now they just need to find a crime?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

All they have on Schaffer is a picture of him looking mean and pointing a finger at a camera. Just like CNN you spread conspiracy theories as if they are real.
Don't recall the concern for the safety of police officers when Antifa is concerned.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Did I say he was guilty? No. I was simply pointing out the fact that he is pretty much the only rioter that was not granted bail and he is allegedly among those that used bear spray against police.

FYI this is coming from someone that is a fan of Demons & Wizards and Iced Earth, at least until Barlowe left the first time.
edit on 2/27/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

That they didn't rule his death related to COVID should be the conspiracy of the decade.

I only half jest.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

They will claim he was spit on by a COVID infected Trump supporter and it was a biological WMD used.
edit on 27-2-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join