It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ship explosion in the gulf of Oman no Injuries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

"Yesterday at around 20:40 UTC, a vehicles carrier experienced an explosion while underway eastbound in the Gulf of Oman. Ambrey assess the vessel was possibly targeted due to its #Israel Flag of Israel and #UK Flag of United Kingdom affiliations."

Last I heard the vessel was headed back to port.

My question to all of you is: how likely is this to be a response from Iran for Biden's Syria air strikes v.s a c.i.a./mossad false flag?

I'm leaning towards false flag for now, but I'm open to other ideas.

Gulf of tonkin 2.0? Probably not. At least in my opinion, but worth keeping an eye on for sure.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Why is Biden bombing Iranian troops in Syria...while, at the same time, pressuring South Korea to give $7B to Iran?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why is Biden bombing Iranian troops in Syria...while, at the same time, pressuring South Korea to give $7B to Iran?

I'm sure it's because our simple minds can't understand complex geopolitical issues and definitely not because of schizophrenic leadership intentionally being advised to muddy the waters for the future financial benefit of the MIC.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

"Zerohedge asks for your consent to use your personal data to:"

Never herd of "Zerohedge" so nope.

As to the incident, have to wonder what kind of vehicles it was carrying, maybe some kind of battery or fuel fire occurred in one of the cars/containers?
edit on 26-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Maybe those "Iran targets" aren't really "Iran targets" ⭕

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If you have never heard of zerohedge, I must ask what rock you have crawled out from under.

Not to be rude but zerohedge is probably one of the number one finance and political news aggregator that is not controled by tpb.

I would estimate that about 90% of all the news content you find on ats is on zerohedge first.

I'm not talking the woo woo stuff but sometimes even that makes it onto the hedge. For example the airliner that had the cylindrical UFO buzz it the other day made it onto the hedge.

I consider zerohedge to be a very reputable source, and have never had any problems using their site.

Insinuating zerohedge is less than safe or reputable while posting on ats is beyond laughable.

Keep

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Not to be rude, my arse. LoL

By the looks of things Zero Hedge is a far-right libertarian financial blog.

The site presents staff-written articles and aggregating news and opinions from external sources.

No insinuating nothing about it, plainly clear the place is full of racist screwballs and about as reputable as Breitbarts or OAN. x

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
They may be contrarian but far right is going a bit far.

I agree some of the comments can be extreme but that has nothing to do with the content.

I dont see cnn and NBC letting us comment on their news sites. At least zerohedge allows free and fair debate of their content.

Until recently they refrained from censorship but if you have a look they have addopted measures to limit cussing and hate speech.

Zero hedge is an accurate source for info seeing that most of their content is agragated. It is editorialized and meant to be a fight club for ideas.

You cant read a political article without seeing both sides represented in the comment section. Much like ats the view points of commenters are diverse.

For world news and financial news they are my go to source. They are definatly no Breitbart or oan.

Tell you what if you think a container ship did not have an explosion onboard in the gulf of Oman and have to return to port with no Injuries reported because zerohedge said it did, then you would be wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Not to be rude, my arse. LoL

By the looks of things Zero Hedge is a far-right libertarian financial blog.

The site presents staff-written articles and aggregating news and opinions from external sources.

No insinuating nothing about it, plainly clear the place is full of racist screwballs and about as reputable as Breitbarts or OAN. x

just stick to CNN and BBC. they have no agenda and always tell the truth. (at least the version you want to hear)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well i had to Google them to find out who they are.

Computer says they have far right leanings and they have also been banned from a few social media platforms for there antics.

Where did i say i think the container ship did not have an explosion onboard?

That would be nowhere.

I simply questioned what went bang. x

Tell you what, go back and read the thread, and then work out you are wrong.

Your ""go to"" source are considered to be far-right libertarians im afraid.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I stick to what's reported to be the facts by multiple sources and then make up my own mind ta very much.

Since we seem to be telling others what to do "just" should have a capitol "J". x

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

"an explosion on board" (per the article quoted by OP)

If it was an act of malice, sounds more like terrorism vice something like a Silkworm missile.

Report from Al Jazeera.

Cheers
edit on 26-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I stick to what's reported to be the facts by multiple sources and then make up my own mind ta very much.

then I'm confused as to why you didn't bother to do that in this case? or are you just full of crap?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I imagine you are just confused.

I've read the additional report from Al Jazeera.

And also a few others pertaining to the subject.

There is no definitive explanation as to what happened as of yet, hence my reason to question exactly what exploded on board the vessel.

I think it may be yourself that's covered in the stuff, crap that is.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
They may be contrarian but far right is going a bit far.

I agree some of the comments can be extreme but that has nothing to do with the content.

Even the right wing RAND Institure class them as alt right echoing the Kremlin line.

It's a Bulgarian based website with the owner Krassimir Ivandjiiski having worked for the Bulgarian government under Soviet rule to spread communist propaganda. He then worked for International Organization of Journalists which was set up to spread Soviet propaganda internationally. He also has close connections to the KGB and rumoured to have been working for them in the past.

It does occasionally carry good content but it's best to tripple check anything they claim based on the proprietors and 'Tyler Durdens' 'journalism' history being to spread Russian propagand for nearly 50 years.

It's a fantastic source for news and international events the MSM don't cover but it is best to be wary of the spin they put on things.
edit on 26-2-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

So now Israel is looking at Iran for the deed.

The ship was the Israeli owned Helios Ray.

Zhedge was founded by a former Soviet propogandist aka leftist idiolog who now accurately posts financial and world news with a right wing spin.

Cool. Cool.

Life long leftist propogandist turned alt conservative is a problem how?

I could take the news from the viewpoint of a leftist idiolog cnn mnbc.....or I could take the news from the viewpoint of a supposed reformed leftist idiolog.

Hmm how about you find me news without the viewpoint inserted for me. You know, with just the facts.

I sure would love it . Till then z hedges facts are true and I find their spin less annoying then cnn.

So shoot me, or move beyond the link source and ask yourself:

are Israel and America trying to start a war with Iran using a false flag preceded by bidens Syria provocation, or did Iran just take the bait and actually limpet mine an unarmed ship in the Gulf of Oman simply for flying an Israeli flag?
edit on 26-2-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I find it funny that we could be staring at gulf of tonkin 2.0 and yet because of one clown all I have done is basically defend my link source.

If the fact that a ship owned by Israel named helios ray suffered an explosion in the gulf of Oman is not in dispute why in the hell is zerohedge even worthy comment?

I feel like I'm on crazy pills.

I have people on ats. Where all info is surely verified and accurate. Sarc. Bringing up the source of my info not its veracity.....the source. Wtaf.

Wow just wow I would slow clap for ats today, but frankly I have put enough effort into ats today.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"Gulf of Tonkin"???!!!

Offt.

Me thinks that your that clown now little bit.

You do relies Lyndon Johnson lied his arse off there in spades???

Poor choice mate, poor choice indeed, historically speaking any road.

If i can offer up some advice, learn about history.

And the wars you lost.

Education is always the ticket. x

allthatsinteresting.com...
www.usni.org...#:~:text=These%20new%20documents%20and%20tapes,the%20evidence%20 and%20mislead%20Congress.
www.pri.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yay my source nazi is a grammar nazi. This is a friggin conspiracy site what's on the menu today:

Aliens
Bigfoot
Corona conspiracies
Political whining
Religous ponderings
Explosion in Gulf of Oman

Yep that last one. That is the one to pick apart today. Not because it is not true, but because I dont like the source oh and the ops poor grammar. Yep, I'm not a jag off.

Andy you get my ats value provider award of the day heck for the year. You have added so much value to this op, I can't see it continuing without you.

Thanks for the huge value added. You rock!

I bow before your superior wisdom and grammar a humble cretin no longer worthy of your attention.

edit on 26-2-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenmonet
a reply to: bastion

are Israel and America trying to start a war with Iran using a false flag preceded by bidens Syria provocation, or did Iran just take the bait and actually limpet mine an unarmed ship in the Gulf of Oman simply for flying an Israeli flag?

The Beareau of Investigative Journalism is probably the best source in the world - hard hitting stories with no spin and dedicated to accuracy and facts rather than profit or clickbait which has destroyed the credibility of traditional MSM and alt media.

www.thebureauinvestigates.com... - Their current top story is how Pfizer are holding Governments to ransom forcing South America to gamble billions in state assets as collateral to cover any legal action againt Pfizer in order to have access to the vaccine. They havev a policy of vaccine apartheid to deprive poorer nations of access to this and prior vacines, No newspaper would print that or conduct the level of research required.

I agree with the suspicions. I've been highy doubtful of previous claims of limpet mines as they ones pictured look home made with parts available off the shelf.

The US (Pompeo) claimed it would provide video proof of Iranian involvement with limpet mines when they were beating the war drums a couple of years back but failed to follow up with any evidence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join